NOC GANG - MAY crappy Talksssssssssssssssssssssssss

LETS VOTE FOR JUNE AVATAR THEME~~~~

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CanCanMum

i nebber seen someone so SILLY

my workplace, we made a mistake by trusting someone who recommended an M&E consultant for our project

end up horrr, Contractor did their own works, our hired M&E consultant do their own submission

end up horrrr, SITE doesnt tally wif SUBMITTED dwgs

lOlzzzzzzzzzzz

denn horr, M&E consultant made a HUGE FUSS about the whole thing, say muz tear down laaa, blahhh blahhh

but actually dunn nid to tear down, can comply deee, coz the M&E consultant "Advise" without viewing the site, out of their own imagination lOlzz

bad terribly bad

but anyways, i m supposed to mail them the $$$ mahhh

coz they are so dammm blurrr, i hope they wonx write the wrong address, so i purposely attach a self addressed sticker (haven peel one laaa, of coz) and attached with the cheque and told them to send me in an enevelop the receipt of payment mahhh

BUT horrr, u all noe how they sent me?

they put glue BEHIND THE STICKER BACK AND PASTED ON AN ENVELOPE AND SENT ME BACK

REALLY *SHAKES HEAD*

I shd have TOLD THEM ITS A STICKER LoLZZZZZZZZZZZZ

REALLY TOOTPIG zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i dunnO how they became CONSULTANTS lOlzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

so BLURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

apollo

hellllooooooooooooo~
i come in then bo langz... :(
baobao, i'm here~~~

ahlao fever shot up to 38.8 looo.. sometimes i feel lik slapping him looo!

dr said nurofen is for high fever lik 38.5 and above den just nw 6plus his fever was 38.4 den he go take normal panadol! i asked him y dun just take nurofen cos confirm will shot up deeee, den he said "i tot dr said 38.5 den can take....???"

jaspzz

baobao, i'm here~~~

dr said nurofen is for high fever lik 38.5 and above then just now 6plus his fever was 38.4 then he go take normal panadol! i asked him y dont just take nurofen cos confirm will shot up deeee, then he said "i thought dr said 38.5 then can take....???"
:001_302: ur ah lao fever till sot liao....cant think properly

autumn82

baobao, i'm here~~~

dr said nurofen is for high fever lik 38.5 and above then just now 6plus his fever was 38.4 then he go take normal panadol! i asked him y dont just take nurofen cos confirm will shot up deeee, then he said "i thought dr said 38.5 then can take....???"
luVluV, your ahlaO singaporean baaa.. Follow the rules!! :p :tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh::tlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.