EDD Sep 2010

J@sonCh@n

Alpha Male
Hi All

My wife mecolemummy has just gave birth to our baby girl maegan today at mount A. After 17hrs of labour. Maegan was born by c/sec.. Both mummy and baby are doing fine... I'm a very proud dad now...
Our baby girl Maegan is still in intensive care unit.. Doc says her breathing got a little problem. So need to stay there to monitor.. So worry

nightingale

Our baby girl Maegan is still in intensive care unit.. Doc says her breathing got a little problem. So need to stay there to monitor.. So worry
Babies are often a lot more resilient than they look - I'm sure little Maegan will do just fine. Our thoughts are with you guys - take care! :)

eurostar

aiya 99% of MTB also hope dun take epidural....1 can save $$$ 2. easiler to deliver I heard as u can have more control during pushing
but smoetime pain is realli buay tahan one

mrs_eg

Jiayou! Dun worry, babies are natural born fighters! And im sure maegan will be all well in no time!

Fiona73

Fiona73,
you mean gyn gave you medication?
My oh my!!!

I have been wondering if mine is BH... How long does EACH tightening sensation suppose to last?? How do we knw when shld we alert the doctor?? Anyone knows?
Yes Eg. As long you are experiencing tummy tightness every hour then must inform yr gynae for them to check it out. Especially if we are less than 36 weeks.

mecolemummy

Halo ladies...
Thanks for all the well wishes and love... Maegan is doing better today but still need a close observation in the ICU.
Add me on Facebook to have a better update and pictures of Maegan!
Mecole@hotmail.com

Good luck to all the MTB... Jaiyou!!! ^^

xian

congrats mecolemummy..

You are earlier than your EDD by a month!

All the best to baby Maegan.. Jia You! =)

lekdao

Thanks for your sharing, lekdao!

A colleague of mine had a similar experience - she doesn't seem to be able to feel BH contractions, even now in her second pregnancy. She said for her first child, when she started having real contractions she wasn't aware at all, until she was told by her gynae at her 38-week checkup! It was only after the gynae broke her waterbag then she started feeling them.
My gynae did not brake my waterbag, he let me continue to carry my baby for another 2 weeks which i felt the contractions in the morning 8am plus. felt stomache, went toilet cleared bowel but still pain. Then guessed contraction started, called my gyane to check. He adviced me to admit hospital after 12 noon to save the extra day charges. unless in between anything happen then head to hospital immediately.

sheeroxen

halo all

I'm sure everyone's excited cos its August already !!!!

All our Babies will be due next month !!

My EDD is on 26 Sept, will be having c-section on 22nd Sept.

Do Take care everyone...

nightingale

awww~ indeed Meagan is a little darling. :D Thanks for sharing, mecolemummy!

And thanks also for linking us up on Facebook - but I wanna know who's who! I'm June. :)

xian

awww~ indeed Meagan is a little darling. :D Thanks for sharing, mecolemummy!

And thanks also for linking us up on Facebook - but I wanna know who's who! I'm June. :)
Hi nightingale, I am Yixian!

You helped me bought tommee tippee bundle.. Din got the chance to see you the other time. Once again, Thanks! :)

Hi MTBs,

Those that are going to Mt Alvernia, I would advice you to wait for the lactation consultant to help or assist you with the breastfeeding. Be careful when the nurses handle your breasts. I had a bad experience of the nurse squeezing my nipples too hard. The next day when the consultant came, it was much easier and better. My friend who gave birth in May this year had the same issue too. Just be careful! :)