EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

Hi all
What brand diapers do u use? I'm using many poko.

Now I have the intention bring in diapers made in japan like goon, merries and moony. You all heard before? Found goon soft and reviews have been good. Any one of u using? Is it really good?
I am using nepia, another jap brand.. :)

lsy

hihi, do your bb drink less suddenly ? like initially 4 oz then drop to 2 oz at this stage?
my bb only 2 months 1 week old..
Yes mine did. At 6-8 weeks she drank 80-100ml. 9 weeks she drink 50-60ml. Now not sure coz I latch but I guess around 70ml-80ml

lsy

Hi all
What brand diapers do you use? I'm using many poko.

Now I have the intention bring in diapers made in japan like goon, merries and moony. You all heard before? Found goon soft and reviews have been good. Any one of you using? Is it really good?
I used to buy drypers day use and mamy poko night use. But drypers always leak when she poop. Guess bfeed babies poo more watery. End up stain clothing extra work. Once finish all the drypers I'm switching to huggies for day use and mamy poko night use.

Goon expensive right? Saw it at I-setan not cheap. Don't think I wanna spend that $.

Last edited:

lsy

no, the interval still the same.. just now she is able to finish 100ml..
not sure is this the sign of teething? but too early right ..?
Did she spit out milk after taking in 100ml?
There was once I fed her ebm and she happily finish the bottle and end up spitting out a lot.
There's no too early for teething (in my opinion) coz some babies even have teeth in womb. By norm a little early.
My girl bite my finger hard too wonder if it is another teething sign

she didn't spit out the milk.. need a lot of patient to wait before she sleep then feed her, so far she still can drink 100ml.. but seems she will stop there.. dare not give anymore water or probiotics scared she doesn't take milk.. really wasted my milk sometimes..
my girl sleep sarong in the day.. also light sleeper but better than on bed.. can sleep at least 1 hour plus..

whomovedmycheese

I used to buy drypers day use and mamy poko night use. But drypers always leak when she poop. Guess bfeed babies poo more watery. End up stain clothing extra work. Once finish all the drypers I'm switching to huggies for day use and mamy poko night use.

Goon expensive right? Saw it at I-setan not cheap. Don't think I wanna spend that $.
How much is dryers and mummy poko? I using nepia. Cost about $15 per pack and its quite good.

whomovedmycheese

Ya my baby poo watery too always leak and stain clothes. That's why want try other brands. Huggies also leak and hard also, baby dev rashes.
Tried pampers and drypers too. Pampers soft too.

Goon if buy online prices are comparable actually to mamy poko. And got wetness indicator also :) .
How much is goon? Agree that pampers is quite good too

lsy

Ya my baby poo watery too always leak and stain clothes. That's why want try other brands. Huggies also leak and hard also, baby dev rashes.
Tried pampers and drypers too. Pampers soft too.

Goon if buy online prices are comparable actually to mamy poko. And got wetness indicator also :) .
baby will develop rashes if u frequently use wipes. Try using water to spray and clean with cotton after wipes.