EDD May 2011

whomovedmycheese

Fm is whole lot less hassle than ebm that s y ur hubby tot of fm. To make life easier for u? Hmmm dun be sad he might have his reasons for it.

Yes it helps abit. But most importantly feeling relaxed plays a huge part in expressing the milk. I have managed to pump 20ml. Will keep up with pumping frequently.

I feel like bringing my baby where ever I go cos I am going back to work very soon. Tot of bringing her out with me again later. But I have yet to bring her out with stroller. Must plan out the journey carefully. But thank God there are good people who helped me yesterday. If not I ll be more tired. The only thing that backfire was I need to pee and I was alone. So had to hurry home. All is good getting more confident in handling her alone. :D
You are really brave to bring your baby out, even to so far away. I don't really dare to. Furthest I brought her out alone was to the park nearby. Lol.

azzzima

You are really brave to bring your baby out, even to so far away. I don't really dare to. Furthest I brought her out alone was to the park nearby. Lol.
You should try. Let them observe the world out there cos they re now very alert. In addition, it strengthen our bond cos if possible I dun want her to cry in the mrt or bus scared disturb other ppl so mum s intinct will naturally kick in and you will know what she wants.

I did panicked yesterday in the mrt cos she cried. She wanted to sleep. So had to cradle carry her. Woke up and cldnt feel my left arm. Anyway I ll leave her with mum in law today cos I managed to pump another 40ml. Thank God. She s been a pretty good girl so far so my mum in law dun mind taking care of her at all. My mum in law very experienced nanny haha so no need to teach her the basics. Only have to teach the new methods like using food warmer and steriliser.

Last edited:

azzzima

I brought her along to accompany me since it s very far. Haha. But I know it ll be very draining. Furthermore i dont want to use up my ebm. My mum in law actually wanted me to go by myself but I wanted to spend time with her as much as possible. She s very obedient so far cos every Friday we ll sleep at my mum s place so I ve gotten the hang of bringing her out alone.

Last edited:

azzzima

Thanks! Ya it's true my hubby suggested fm cos he doesn't wNt me to be xin ku

I think I can't bring baby out using stroller. Too heavy
Hehe but he dunno that bm is still the best. But fm is almost as good.

Hahaha true. Unless take taxi. I brought her out using a sling. Quite reliable. But for 3 mths she s in sitting position so when she wanted to sleep I have to cradle her if not ppl see Aiya this mum torture her baby ah. Hehehehee.

lsy

You should try. Let them observe the world out there cos they re now very alert. In addition, it strengthen our bond cos if possible I dun want her to cry in the mrt or bus scared disturb other ppl so mum s intinct will naturally kick in and you will know what she wants.

I did panicked yesterday in the mrt cos she cried. She wanted to sleep. So had to cradle carry her. Woke up and cldnt feel my left arm. Anyway I ll leave her with mum in law today cos I managed to pump another 40ml. Thank God. She s been a pretty good girl so far so my mum in law dun mind taking care of her at all. My mum in law very experienced nanny haha so no need to teach her the basics. Only have to teach the new methods like using food warmer and steriliser.
How much is ur daughter drinking now?

lsy

Are you using? My girl is but somehow she doesn't quite fancy it. Initially thought can divert attention from her fists but it's not working. :(
I need to use when she's cranky coz when I offer her nipple she will suck a few times then pull off. Triggers my letdown and not drinking.
Yeah same I use it to replace her itchy fist but couldn't , she just spit out the pacifier.
Sometimes before she can sleep she need it too.
I wonder whether this is unhealthy to bf coz perhaps she wants 10 or 20 ml more of milk before able to sleep.

lsy

Yes very panicky when they cry. There was once I board the bus and girl start crying. Almost throughout. So paiseh. But usu she very good.. Just look around or sleep when I bring her out
Try not to go upper deck in buses for this month hor. :)

azzzima

Hi all
What brand diapers do u use? I'm using many poko.

Now I have the intention bring in diapers made in japan like goon, merries and moony. You all heard before? Found goon soft and reviews have been good. Any one of u using? Is it really good?
I m using drypers. But for night use. Day time napkins.

azzzima

Ya I bought her out everyday using carrier. Last time in cradling position, now sitting positio . Good thing is my girl can also fall asleep in sitting position so long as I move. Think she likes the rocking feeling when I walk
Everyday? Wah that s good. Hehe true. My baby also fell asleep when I m moving. once I sat down slightest sound can wake her up. Super light sleeper.