EDD July 2012

Thank you, Dramaqueen.. The clothes look nice :)
Welcome :).

btw, anyone here heard about pregnancy pillow? i been having difficulty to slp well, keep turning & tossing at night, my colleague told me abt those pregnancy pillow, so far i say this brand call dreamgenii at Diapers.com.sg, selling for $119! V ex! dono want to buy or not :001_07:

Wow, just 21weeks 13.5kg... My last check up also at 27/02/12, I only gain 7.7kg so much lesser then urs, tummy very big ... Lucky gynea say baby is ok growing well, now about 400grams...
Hi... w0w!! 7.7kg iS quiet reaS0nable.. mine iS like really terrible.. i cant c0ntr0l my f00d intake.. im hungry alm0St every hr... i can get up aS early aS 4am t0 have my mealS... haha... my tummy iS damn huge t00.. my baby weight waS 412 gram..

catflying

My weight gained was 7kg at week 20. Baby was 360g and doc said baby three days slower than normal. My problem now is sleeping at night! Keep tossing and turning. Bought a body pillow but not so useful as I can't maintain in one position for long. Most times end up flat on my back .

Yingver07

My weight gained was 7kg at week 20. Baby was 360g and doc said baby three days slower than normal. My problem now is sleeping at night! Keep tossing and turning. Bought a body pillow but not so useful as I can't maintain in one position for long. Most times end up flat on my back .
My last check up I was at week 16 my weight slightly drop. I wonder how much will I gain in the next 2 week.

Might be due to joint loosening pregnancy hormones on our muscles & ligaments cause us of not having a good sleep. I've having this sleeping problem too.

mei2009

Based on this chart, 360g at week 20 is not slow la; mine only 300g: Average fetal length and weight chart | BabyCenter

You're in Shanghai so maybe your doctor goes by local standards? A PRC Chinese friend told me that PRC Chinese mums tend to have big babies cos they can literally eat for two!

Jenni

Hi... w0w!! 7.7kg iS quiet reaS0nable.. mine iS like really terrible.. i cant c0ntr0l my f00d intake.. im hungry alm0St every hr... i can get up aS early aS 4am t0 have my mealS... haha... my tummy iS damn huge t00.. my baby weight waS 412 gram..
For me, my last 2 pregnancy i eat alot, keep hungry but this pregnancy i eat lesser... can't eat too much...

Jenni

Think most of pregnant mum will have slping problem... Me too, have not been slping well for almost everyday... Everyday backache, neck pain... Everyday tired and drag myself to work... 3 more mths plus can start my Maternity Leave le...

JuliaKT

Welcome :).

btw, anyone here heard about pregnancy pillow? i been having difficulty to slp well, keep turning & tossing at night, my colleague told me abt those pregnancy pillow, so far i say this brand call dreamgenii at Diapers.com.sg, selling for $119! V ex! dono want to buy or not :001_07:
$119 is a bit ex to use only for a few months. :) I'm also couldn't sleep well. Now, I'm trying to use normal bolster and extra pillow to support the tummy and back. :D

qiqi87

Ytr went to c my gyane for scanning cfm is a boy alr, hub abit sad he hope for a ger cuz he hus full of boy no ger..Now can start thinking baby name, search net so many name but dunno which to choose, My first son was brandon, so mayb folo the back don

catflying

Today end up flat on my back and my spine is aching! My bed is all full of pillows and hubby is fighting for space to sleep! LOL.

JuliaKT

Today end up flat on my back and my spine is aching! My bed is all full of pillows and hubby is fighting for space to sleep! LOL.
Haha.. same as us.. Hubby is saying he will sleep on the sofa since I seem to need the entire space on the bed with pillows:)

engravedx

I think mine is by far the most kuazhang one leh! I'm at about week 21 alr, and I only gained about 4-5kg! o_O I don't know my bb's weight, didn't ask doctor.. But bb's very healthy, and super active!

Jenni

I think mine is by far the most kuazhang one leh! I'm at about week 21 alr, and I only gained about 4-5kg! o_O I don't know my bb's weight, didn't ask doctor.. But bb's very healthy, and super active!
Wow, u gain so little weight...

engravedx

Wow, u gain so little weight...
ya lor! I don't know why also. But my tummy very big alr. Maybe my weighing scale got problem. Haha. I still eat as per normal. Maybe a lil more than usual. But weight gain is very slow. I'm also quite afraid of gaining too much weight cos I'm alr overweight before pregnant. :( scared after give birth can shed the kilos! But of cos the weight's not affecting my eating habits lah. I didn't know I'm gaining so little weight till I saw everyone's comments here! Goodness.

xuezhen09

I am currently at my 20th week.. lost 5kgs during the 1st trimester.. so far only gain about 2kgs.. but i eat all the time.. wonder where all the weight went too.. and my mum say my stomach is quite small for 20 weeks preggy..

and regarding the body pillow, i bought mine in robinson.. its called body-mate if i am not wrong.. I bought it along w 2 covers.. it was less than $140.. think my hubby bought it during the sales..

JuliaKT

For me, I gain almost 11kg. :D
Ppl said my tummy look bigger than usual 5mths preggy.. hehe.. I also think my tummy grows so fast each day...
Last Saturday, I went for the detailed scan and confirms that it is a baby girl weighing +/- 370g .. Now it's time to find then baby's name :) Have you already got the name for your baby as well?

xuezhen09

I manage to know the gender of my baby when i was at my 18th week.. its a boy :)
waiting for the detailed scan nxt week..

My hubby n i agreed on the english name for the baby boy.. but haven tot of the chinese name yet..

I manage to know the gender of my baby when i was at my 18th week.. its a boy :)
waiting for the detailed scan nxt week..

My hubby n i agreed on the english name for the baby boy.. but haven tot of the chinese name yet..
Congrats! Mine is a boy too, going for my detailed scan tmr..

btw, I'll like to check wif everyone here, is it ok to take 洋参 or 花旗参 now? because i got abit heaty & my back got alot acne pop out, my mum went to those tcm shop & ask the uncle, the uncle recomment those 洋参 with hot water to drink.