EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

Next wk. Cos my wound is still painful underneath. Think becos I sit too much to breastfeed n I having diarrhea these two days. Dunno is it becos of the constipation medication. Try the lift ur legs up. Dun drink water while standing.
Have you started on your malay massage? Me can't wait! My feet is swollen from the epidural.

wobblymummy:711855 said:
I have lost 4 kg but in total I still gain 13 kg :(

teriwinkle

You didn't take painkillers? I'm also taking stool softening medication but no diarrhoea.

wobblymummy:711969 said:
Next wk. Cos my wound is still painful underneath. Think becos I sit too much to breastfeed n I having diarrhea these two days. Dunno is it becos of the constipation medication. Try the lift ur legs up. Dun drink water while standing.

I stop taking the medication . I m so scared. I have diarrhea again when u visit doctor tml :(
I did take the pain killer. Think I walk too much. Must GUai GUai sit down n rest Le :(

teriwinkle

I'm not resting alot either, feels kinda bored that way lol. Been doing housekeeping and caring for my baby even though there's help.

wobblymummy:711974 said:
I stop taking the medication . I m so scared. I have diarrhea again when u visit doctor tml :(
I did take the pain killer. Think I walk too much. Must GUai GUai sit down n rest Le :(

Hello Mummies! I'm 37+4 today. Gynae says my bb's head is facing the wrong angle,so it'll be harder to engage..any suggestions how to get bb's head engage? I hope I can avoid c-sec..been asking bb to drop down soon and hopefully give birth next sat..wonder if it will really work though..

Btw,when do u all start maternity leave? I start on my 38th week..3 more days to go..and I had been telling bb to at least wait till I'm on leave and at home. Hope my waters don't break on my way to work!! ^.^

Teriwinkle , is not gd to walk or stand too much. They said will affect breastfeeding . N really hav to listen . Tired body can't produce milk.

gracelkw

Btw,when do u all start maternity leave? I start on my 38th week..3 more days to go..and I had been telling bb to at least wait till I'm on leave and at home. Hope my waters don't break on my way to work!! ^.^
U still can work till wks 38?!! I'm 37+5 now...I start to clear my leave when I'm wks 37. Cos my tummy is heavy & low quite difficult to walk & i also worried water bag burst inside train. Haha!!
This two days i feel my below part pain when I'm walk. Don't know whether is it
the symptoms for labour??!

joasiss

I just delivered my baby boy at 10 pm last night. Hes 3 weeks early at 36+5. Bit too light at 2.7kg i think. Wound/ hemorrhoids down there starting to hurt...

Congrats joassis on your smooth delivery!

U still can work till wks 38?!! I'm 37+5 now...I start to clear my leave when I'm wks 37. Cos my tummy is heavy & low quite difficult to walk & i also worried water bag burst inside train. Haha!!
This two days i feel my below part pain when I'm walk. Don't know whether is it
the symptoms for labour??!
Hi Gracelkw, probably cos my bb hasn't drop down yet,so I'm still able to walk without pain. Looks like our EDD is almost the same date! I'm 15/nov, U? wobblymummy also same mid/nov but she has delivered oreadi.. =)

Teriwinkle,think u should really rest more like what wobblymmmy says! One of my gf who just delivered and finished her confinement warned me to be good and rest as much as possible when CL is around,otherwise will feel lots of aches n milk supply is also affected. Up till now she still can't generate a good amount and needs to supplement with formula milk.

Shirix

Thanks Mreow Mreow..

It's really in labour. When I reached TMC, I'm already 5cm dilated! Luckily I went to hospital and not thinking its a false alarm.. But think I gave my doc too little time to reach hospital.. So I was not allowed to push as doc is not there yet.. Quite uncomfortable. But once you see the
baby out and crying, everything is good. :)

My baby also very light, only 2.66kg at 38weeks+5days.

gracelkw

Congrats Joassis!!!

Hi Apricotgem, my edd on 13 Nov... Yesterday night my below part very pain when i get up from my bed, pain till difficult to walk :( Just feel like going to labour soon.