EDD Oct 2013

karelia

Hi all,

I am new mummy too. EDD is 23 Oct.

Yesterday I was at the Clarins counter at Robinson. $82.... still hesitating cos it is not cheap.

Anyone ever use the nursery advisor service from Mothercare? I am really clueless of what I need, so I think I ll engage them.

Hi weeeii,

We have similar EDD, initially mine would be 4 Oct, but after my Oscar test, it pushed forward to 2 Oct now. I also have a bit of greenish discharge sometimes, but I thought it's normal so I didn't tell gynae, but I don't feel itchy though.

Xtinee

I'm looking for prenatal yoga class too...currently at 12 weeks and my gynae has given me the green light for exercise. I looked ard and realised the classes are quite expensive. Any to recommend?

I've read prenatal yoga helps in the labour process and I'm want to go without epidural so I hope the yoga class can help prepare me
Went through a few websites in prenatal yoga, cheapest seems to be $28 per session, but here is no class schedule given. You may sign up for a trial class,.and if you feel comfortable, then sign on.
Most of them offer trial classes. Since im not yet over 1st trial im still keeping my options open, maybe can share what you find :)
Do note the time slot though, dont tink we want to go empty stomach or going home too late.

Xtinee

Hi all,

Yesterday I was at the Clarins counter at Robinson. $82.... still hesitating cos it is not cheap.

Anyone ever use the nursery advisor service from Mothercare? I am really clueless of what I need, so I think I ll engage them.
I used to be a clarins member, and they very often have sets of two of the oil or slimming cream, can save up to 50%.
But then, still feel that the price is too steep, esp now need to save for milk powder.
You can try to go to them and ask for a sample to try, I got a lot of sample when i buy my face produces,even skin samples for men, need to request though.

Qinqin

Anyone knows where to buy celamine lotion as some mummies mentioned before here? I went for guardian n watson but cant manage to get it.

weeeii

secretgarden:776348 said:
Hi weeeii,

We have similar EDD, initially mine would be 4 Oct, but after my Oscar test, it pushed forward to 2 Oct now. I also have a bit of greenish discharge sometimes, but I thought it's normal so I didn't tell gynae, but I don't feel itchy though.[/QUOTE

Hi secretgarden, did u manage to see the gender? Regarding the discharge, mine seems fine after the pill insert.

HOKKI

Dear mummies,

It’s time to drink bird nest soup!
We understand that a busy working life to make you no time to prepare tonic for you and your precious.
We are provided fresh homemade bird nest soup to your door step.

Flavor as follow:
Rock Sugar with Pandan Leaves Bird Nest Soup - 200ml per bowl SGD 34.00
Rock Sugar with Snow Fongus Bird Nest Soup - 200ml per bowl SGD 36.00
Rock Sugar with American Ginseng Bird Nest Soup - 200ml per bowl SGD 39.00

香兰冰糖燕窝 - 200ml / 每碗 SGD 34.00
雪耳冰糖燕窝 - 200ml / 每碗 SGD 36.00
泡参冰糖燕窝 - 200ml / 每碗 SGD 39.00

Please visit us http://www.facebook.com/hokki.birdnest
or contact us @ 8268 4004

Hi secretgarden, did u manage to see the gender? Regarding the discharge, mine seems fine after the pill insert.[/QUOTE]

Hi weeeii, I can't due to the position of the baby, the baby was crossing his/her leg, lol. So yours is a boy or girl? Me have no preference, so do my hb.

Alisa

husband & me saw ball ball... but yet to get a confirm answer yet. seeing my gynae in early May.

weeeii

Didnt see the gender too, gynae say wait for the next for the nexr scan on 30 apr, by then 18 weeks. I have no preference on the gender too. Just that it's easier to buy baby stuff and start thinking of names once we know it! :)

Alisa

im 12 weeks too. my 1st son can be seen at 3mth too. think boy easier to see. gal willhave to see 3 white line.

HOKKI

Hi TVH,

Benefits of Edible Bird's Nest
Bird's nest contains several organic nutrients including high water-soluble glycoprotein and amino acid. It is an excellent restorative food that is beneficial for any age or gender. However, the consumer should remain aware that improper cleaning by ignorant bird's nest cleaning plants can significantly reduce the nutrient concentration.

The following is a list of bird's nest benefits documented by TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) Practitioners:
1. Enhances the rebirth of cells and tissues (Epidermal growth factor).
2. Enhances the body's immune system through promotion of cell division
3. Strengthens the body's self-regulating actions and resistance to disease
4. Improving heart functions and to reducing blood pressure
5. Assists in the prevention of cancer through rich antioxidants.
6. Aides in the regeneration and growth of cells.
7. Aides in the treatment of cancer patients
8. Regulates blood supply all around the body.
9. Improves the skin complexion
10. Reducing fatigue

Bird's Nest Benefits For Expecting Mothers
Regarded as the perfect tonic for expectant mothers and their soon to be babies, consumption of bird's nest can provide the body with several rich nutrients and benefits. Regular consumption during pregnancy can strengthen the body of the woman and the foetus. In addition, women consuming pure bird's nest post birth will recover far quicker compared with women who do not. This fast recovery is attributed to the Epidermal Growth Factor (EGF), which is active in the nutrients of the bird's nest.

Note: It is important to purchase bird's nest from a reliable and trustworthy bird's nest supplier, especially when the bird's nest is intended for consumption by a pregnant woman. If a pregnant woman consumes bird's nest containing impurities or inadequate nutrient levels, her baby may appear fair and adorable, but could experience a weak immune system and become prone to illness.

Bird's Nest Benefits For Men & Women
Women who regularly consume bird's nest often find themselves having fairer and more radiant looking skin. This is because bird's nest is rich in collagen, protein and vitamins. These three ingredients can help rejuvenate the complexion, smoothen the skin, maintain youthfulness and prevent wrinkles. This helps both men and women to look younger and more attractive. For this reason, bird's nest is fast becoming an essential part of a woman's beauty regime. An increasing amount of products are being made from birds' nests, although long term consumption of pure bird's nest will always yield the most effective results.
In addition, both men and women can benefit from improved organ performance. Bird's nest improves heart and kidney function and strengthens the lungs.

Please click the link for nutrition value of bird nest
http://www.swiftsymphony.com/re3/Nutrition%20Value%20of%20EBN.pdf

What is the purpose of drinking bird nest soup? Do they have any nutritional properties?

june83

im 12 weeks too. my 1st son can be seen at 3mth too. think boy easier to see. gal willhave to see 3 white line.
I oso manage to see gender of this pregnancy at 12 weeks. Still thinking will the doc see wrongly. hehe..

I oso manage to see gender of this pregnancy at 12 weeks. Still thinking will the doc see wrongly. hehe..
ooh.. i din know can see so early... everytime during scan my baby is always 'cycling' so cannot see... maybe next check up can see! almost 15 weeks !

Meowmummy

Hi all,

Karelia,
I just bought Clarins from pink Beauty at toa payoh central at $61.50, gg to start using tonight. $82 at counter is very exp!