EDD Jan 2014

Rzena

Lol... yah I also think it's cute. But my hubby rather disappointed not being able to see the baby wiggle and move like our first baby did in his 12th week scan.

Peenut

Not to b a wet blanket but I'm in my 13 weeks + 5 days now and my MS is still ongoing after talking a break in week 12. :( but now the frequency has been reduced to 2 times a day , only in evening. I'm still feeling very tired daily though. Really pray for it to ease totally soon n not surprise me again the following week. Crossing my fingers!

Lush

Just did my OSCAR today. Measurements look alright, blood test will be out in 5 days' time. But my baby did not dance for me leh...was actually in a kneeling position as though paying respects to us. Hahaha...

Baby's CRL today is 65.3mm... I'm clearing 1st trimester already, can feel MS easing off alot. Yay yay yay... Looking forward to start prenatal yoga in abt 1-2 weeks time. :)

Did your gynae told you he/she suspect the gender of your bb?
View attachment 107604

Did your gynae told you he/she suspect the gender of your bb?

babytazz

Not to b a wet blanket but I'm in my 13 weeks + 5 days now and my MS is still ongoing after talking a break in week 12. :( but now the frequency has been reduced to 2 times a day , only in evening. I'm still feeling very tired daily though. Really pray for it to ease totally soon n not surprise me again the following week. Crossing my fingers!
Peenut: I heard MS can be up to 5 months. I hope that would be the max for you too.. Take care!

Feedback form.jpg
Yet another of our satisfied and happy mummy who completed her confinement with us! Our mummies came to us in pain after delivery but always leave with a healthy, satisfied and blissful state of mind. Though our work is tough and tedious, the recognition and appreciation from our clients made it all worthwhile. Once again, a big thank you to our clients for your understanding and support!

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

illuz

I bought the anmum choc and it's really nice! It's not too sweet and taste exactly like normal choc milk!

I just went for 2nd check up yesterday, very happy to see my baby dancing and playing bounce inside. Asked my Hubby to record the heart beat sound, but he too happy n forget. Baby is measure 42.5mm 10W6D. going for OSCAR on 11 Jul. Doctor told me not to drink milk too much , because it will make me overweight and eat supplement instead. I'm drinking ANMUM choco as well.

I just went for 2nd check up yesterday, very happy to see my baby dancing and playing bounce inside. Asked my Hubby to record the heart beat sound, but he too happy n forget. Baby is measure 42.5mm 10W6D. going for OSCAR on 11 Jul. Doctor told me not to drink milk too much , because it will make me overweight and eat supplement instead. I'm drinking ANMUM choco as well.
Princess: That's good that you see your baby dancing. oscar is going to be better, i think your hubby will be more excited. I ask my htb to record the heartbeat as well but forgot about it when he heard it the first time. He forgot to ask the questions he wanted to ask as well. The second time, I ask him to record the oscar screening, but he is also too amazed with what he saw in the oscar as it's a more detailed scan. he saw how much our baby moves, how the heart beats, the hands, the feet, the nose everything....really looks like a baby now, so again totally forgot about it. Here's my baby during the oscar...the left is with her arm on her head, while the right one is the full picture
IMG_1724.jpg

HTB and I are still thinking about it because of the cost. Plus my future MIL hasn't pressured us yet as she is focused more on the wedding. maybe after the wedding that's her next thing to target. I'm still not convinced about the confinement nanny, for one thing it's not in our culture plus i saw the list of food that TMC confinement is offering and 3/4s of the food is something i haven't heard of and i don't think I will eat. Which is my dilemma as well, especially if MIL ask me to eat things that I'm not used to eating. :(

gnissim23

babytazz: I have called a few CL. its pricy.. heh. CNY cost 1k more than normal non peak period I could say. so CNY is expected at 3.5k plus minus. :/ me n hubby feel its ex. so still poundering.

babytazz

babytazz: I have called a few CL. its pricy.. heh. CNY cost 1k more than normal non peak period I could say. so CNY is expected at 3.5k plus minus. :/ me n hubby feel its ex. so still poundering.
gnissim: yes.. Plus levy cost is really high near to $3.5k. You called direct CL or agency?

chiching: initially I also never eat a lot of food. But during first pregnancy confinement, I ate some of those I never eat before coz the nanny's meals were really nice! And after confinement, I drop back to not eating those food again. Haha..

gnissim23

Babytazz: I did call both agency n one direct CL intro by my hubby sis. They charge the same. So hubby feel tt the direct cl is expensive as she earn herself n tt excludes levy etc. Lol. Ok man thinking.

My htb dropped it like a bomb to my parents very casually just as we are packing to go back here ins singapore. Something like "Oh aunty, by the way your daughter is pregnant". I think my parents got shocked so he repeated it in the same casual manner, then my mom started crying out of happiness.