EDD Jan 2014

babyjace82

Hi missy10, thanks for the advice. May I check how much is the cost of consultation and scan for your gynae. If I am not wrong, I will need to choose ward A for this gynae.. right?

babyjace82

Lush:807821 said:
Hi all mother-to-be, my edd has just changed from 04 Feb to 31 Jan 14. I am 11 weeks pregnant. I have serious MS till Hypermesis (extreme form of morning sickness that caused dehydration). I have admitted to KK n just discharged. I am already on 4weeks HL so Feeling quite lost n helpless even though my baby is still doing fine.

I would like to change my gynae frm subsidised to private at KK. Any recommendation of any gynae?
Hi, Dr Goh Shen Li is good, she used to be my gynae, very smiley and pleasant. can look her up in gynae thread, however i do not like to go to KK as the waiting time is long and the consultation is very short with the gynae, almost seems very rush. scans are also not done by the gynae but sonographer. if you dont mind i can intro you my gynae ( male ) who is very affordable and very very patient, whats more is that he doesn't rush thru the consultations, even when i ask some very funny qns, he will always ans me with a smile, i can pm you if you need the contact.
Hi, thanks for the advice. It will b great to share your gynae info w me.

Lush

Hi missy10, thanks for the advice. May I check how much is the cost of consultation and scan for your gynae. If I am not wrong, I will need to choose ward A for this gynae.. right?
If im not wrong u got to choose either Ward A or B1, below that are all subsidised.

Last edited:

Lush

I agree. Lush, since it's already a passed matter, don't think so much about it. If you feel uncomfy, next time just move away when people start talking about these.
For my family, relatives asked to not go to tombs area or when passing by, look away. But if it is praying for relatives who passed away and the tablet is at a temple, ok to go.
I also refrain from watching horror or action movies but because of the sudden loud noises that may appear can scare me and in a way scare the little one in me.
Thanks for the advise, im a first time mummy and so Blur at everything,only start to worry once it pass and the matter has been done. hahahaha :)

Lush

Missy10 and lush: wow all got baby bump already. I feel mine still flat (just reach 13 weeks) btw im quite skinny n underweight before preggy but I do have stomach fats. N I just feel mine is fats after so much food as I gain 3kg in first trimester as it is flat at mornong n bloated at noon after food. So I guess its not baby bump? Hehe
haha i realise that during my 13 weeks mine was still around the same, only during last week i feel that my shorts are getting tighter and hubby keep saying "wa lidat how to hide in 2 weeks time ( still not comfy to let some pple know esp my neighbours are very gossipy ). then i realise my tummy seems to be a little larger than before. then again , i hope its not bloatedness. hahaha. will be asking gynae on friday as my gynae do normally measure my tummy length and tell me how much it has risen. :)

Lush

I also apply ru yi you every night... i basically applied on the whole tmy, especially the side, but that was after i apply my bio oil
can apply ru yi you? during 1st trim i wanted to put cus sometimes the indigestion at night times is so bad when im lying down but my mil say cannot. if i know i just go ahead and put a little.

Lush

Hi everyone, it's been a while since I logged on as was really busy. Glad that everyone is doing well. Just a note to all to remember not to hold your pee.. Have to go when u feel the urge. I was so busy that I actually held my per and suffered the consequences of urinary tract infection. Scared myself cos there was lots of bleeding and I thought something happened to the baby.
-
nowadays i always wake up feel a stinging sensation near my bladder/lower tummy area, after relieving it will feel better. im also afraid im down with a UTI. cus my discharge is green in colour :( but there is no bad odour or itchiness. still comtemplating just to eat more yoghurt or check it out with a GP.

Missy10

Lush:807968 said:
If im not wrong u got to choose either Ward A or B1, below that are all subsidised.
I dunno yet, will see as time goes by

Lush

i have not started using them but my sister in law who uses bio oil (watsons) told me its good and can reduce scar marks

Missy10

illuz:808091 said:
Mmm any of you using stretch marks cream/oil already? Any particular brands to recommend or avoid?
My friend recommends me clarins stretch mark control cream.
On a cheaper side, bio oil is good enough for early stage, hehehehehehe

Importantly, is to keep skin around tummy oily, well moistured before it start to stretch..... thats y its called stretch marks.....

So what we need to do is to prevent.....

Just to share after seeing missy10's beautiful baby bump, mine at 15 weeks, i'm a little chubby as i have gained some weight :/
Lush, I have the same baby bump maybe a little smaller. All my friends are wondering how far I am because my baby bump is big. I really don't know why...I'm barely on my 4th month. I used to weigh around 46kgs so i'm not sure if i'm on the chubby side for someone who's 4'11". I didn't have this kind of tummy before...

on another topic...i went to legoland last weekend and it's a bummer i can't get into any rides, as the rides are not really that for kids. I was there with some friends touring around and of course htb. I was able to get into 2, the train and the boating academy.hehehe...

Last edited:
Thanks ladies for all your concern, was too sick earlier that i wasnt able to login. was on fever all the way till sat. I'm on MC for the whole of last week and just got back to work today with tons of backlog =.=''
Still down with cough and flu, which my voice sounds so manly now ...
My baby bump is showing too, hope it wouldnt b growing too fast as I have not find myself some clothes...
By the way, do you guys have anyone to introduce for confinement lady ?

illuz

Chiching: my bump also quite big, about lush size too. It's a little smaller in the morning before food. Gets bigger throughout the day. I guess it's baby+food+gas altogether. My friends think I'm showing early, maybe also because I was greedy and already put on 5kg. I was slim to begin with, now my arms and thighs are flabby!

Lush

If all goes well, i will be taking confinement catering from natal essentials. Feel that CL is too costly. Want to ask some mummies, today i went for my 15 week scan but baby was very quiet and still ( as compared during oscar ) . Would like to ask isit normal and did any mummy experience this. Gynae say its ok and maybe i just have a sleepy baby today. hmm