EDD Jan 2014

My ms only acted up in wk 10 n is still strong now as i enter 2nd tri. Feelg miserable with the burping... i juz gag and no food comes out. But the sound i make is dramatic ah.

Lovealot

Peenut: 15 weeks?! Oh dear.. That means i have like 2 more weeks.. =(

Babytazz: thanks for the offer.. But i m very pessimistic about the preggie pops.. But where did u get it from? I didnt know they sell it in sg...

Shadeypink: yea.. My sound also v dramatic~ sighz....

babytazz

My ms only acted up in wk 10 n is still strong now as i enter 2nd tri. Feelg miserable with the burping... i juz gag and no food comes out. But the sound i make is dramatic ah.
I think the sound is too much gas... Me too can make very loud sound if it's vomiting air.

babytazz

Peenut: 15 weeks?! Oh dear.. That means i have like 2 more weeks.. =(

Babytazz: thanks for the offer.. But i m very pessimistic about the preggie pops.. But where did u get it from? I didnt know they sell it in sg...

Shadeypink: yea.. My sound also v dramatic~ sighz....
i bought it from the birth shop. Was glad to have found it. Any other mummies who wish to try out the preggie pops can pm me.. :)

babytazz

Done my Oscar! My gynae never tell me any ratio but say the measurements are within what they are supposed to be, normal. Super fast too, within 5 mins. Shown baby's two hands, legs and heartbeat. Didn't see baby move only see the heart beating. The clinic will call to tell me results after blood test one week later, be it good or bad news.

image.jpg

Last edited:

Missy10

babytazz:808954 said:
Done my Oscar! My gynae never tell me any ratio but say the measurements are within what they are supposed to be, normal birth. Super fast too, within 5 mins. Shown baby's two hands, legs and heartbeat. Didn't see baby move only see the heart beating. The clinic will call to tell me results after blood test one week later, be it good or bad news.

View attachment 108390
No worry on that, as they need the blood test result to come up with the ratio....

Your bb arm also lifted up, same as mine.... hehehehe

babytazz

Missy: yup. I thought it looked like baby was saying hi. Hee... And yes that is the jawline.
gnissim: it does look like baby is smiling.

Lush

Done my Oscar! My gynae never tell me any ratio but say the measurements are within what they are supposed to be, normal. Super fast too, within 5 mins. Shown baby's two hands, legs and heartbeat. Didn't see baby move only see the heart beating. The clinic will call to tell me results after blood test one week later, be it good or bad news.

View attachment 108390
I love this picture, looks very very clear, actually my gynae did the same thing as you, only measure here and there, measure fluid behind neck too, then send me for blood test and urine test. After that didn't tell me much only told me im in low risk group. Hmm. still thinking whether the one i did was an oscar anot. it seems very simple compared to other mummies which came back with ratio and numbers but mine dont have.

Lovealot

View attachment 108390
Wow! So clear! Fast means yr baby must be in the correct position.. I had to flip n turn in the u/s room to get my baby into position.. Mine is blur.. Dun worry.. If it's bad news yr gynae would hv warned you... So relax n wait... I only got my results on monday...

Missy10

Lush and babytaz - did both of you do the blood test and scan together????

If yes, then you have to wait until the blood test result..... before they can come out with the ratio....

For my case, i did blood test on 2 Jul, therefore on scan on 15 Jul, i can get the ratio straight away....

babytazz

If yes, then you have to wait until the blood test result..... before they can come out with the ratio....

For my case, i did blood test on 2 Jul, therefore on scan on 15 Jul, i can get the ratio straight away....
haha.. Nope.. Maybe our gynae's method is the same or same gynae? I had urine and blood test first then visited the gynae but all on the same day.
Lush: my gynae didn't even tell me the risk group I'm in just said it's within a number which I believe is the limit.

Lush

Hi missy, mine was same as babytazz, i did blood test and scan on the very same day. and i got back my blood test, its more on checking on diseases and sugar level and stuffs, no mentioning on the ratio, when i ask gynae then he say normally he will look at our age range and scan the fluid behind the neck, if all is okay then he wont go ahead with any other tests unless necessary. hmm. i think his pattern abit different. ;

Lush

haha.. Nope.. Maybe our gynae's method is the same or same gynae? I had urine and blood test first then visited the gynae but all on the same day.
Lush: my gynae didn't even tell me the risk group I'm in just said it's within a number which I believe is the limit.
haha maybe our gynae is the same!

Missy10

Been having pain on my right sitting bone.... jus now thr pain was so sharp that i could hardly walk when im doing grocery shopping

My mum console me saying its my pelvic opening, which is good for delivery... :rolleyes:

babytazz

Been having pain on my right sitting bone.... jus now thr pain was so sharp that i could hardly walk when im doing grocery shopping

My mum console me saying its my pelvic opening, which is good for delivery... :rolleyes:
Missy: my gynae did mention about possible pains here and there and one of them I remembered was buttock pain. He says about going for massages too and if pain is really bad and cannot endure, there are pain creams available. But that is last choice. Maybe can seek gynae view if you are meeting him soon. Otherwise give the clinic a call to just ask. They should be able to advice what is to do next.

Lush: my gynae's Dr Chen Lin Han. Same as yours? :)

Missy10

Babytazz - i already learnt my lesson not to apply anything which will harm my precious inside..... my bff recommend me a cream she got from Yvonne Su TMC, which was safe for pregnancy

So i apply thin layer when i really cant tahan the pain.... but hubby cant stand the smell.... PM me if you wanna try

babytazz

Babytazz - i already learnt my lesson not to apply anything which will harm my precious inside..... my bff recommend me a cream she got from Yvonne Su TMC, which was safe for pregnancy

So i apply thin layer when i really cant tahan the pain.... but hubby cant stand the smell.... PM me if you wanna try
Missy: yes, even creams had better be prescribed through gynae. Hehe.. My gynae was telling to tell him if I have that kind of unbearable pain so he can give me. But last resort. But if it is pain creams, I'm sure it will have a little heat when applied right? What kind of smell is that? Like those Chinese muscle ointment??

rainbowgotu

Hello Mummies! I'm new here... I'm 13 weeks now and going back to check the gender on week 17 :) so excited for all of us mummies to be here! I hope that all of your MS has been gone by then