EDD Jan 2014

Starcy8899

Anybody having sore, painful boobs and sensitive nipples? Sometimes will have sharp pain which I find it uncomfortable..... Or very heavy kind of feeling around the breast area..... I have been using lanolin cream and it helps a little.....but still feel pain on off.... Is it normal?

babytazz

Anybody having sore, painful boobs and sensitive nipples? Sometimes will have sharp pain which I find it uncomfortable..... Or very heavy kind of feeling around the breast area..... I have been using lanolin cream and it helps a little.....but still feel pain on off.... Is it normal?
Mine still feeling sore / sensitive at times. It's normal coz it's growing. Try non underwire bra or bra with better support. Hope it helps.

Hi Mommies,

here my updates:Went for appointment on last saturday, baby was sleeping and don't want to open the legs:(, so we still dont know the gender yet. need to wait for another month for the details scan instead. after that we went to taka baby expo to look around, but bought nothing. they sell a baby cot(4in 1) $399 inclusive of mattress and bumper, is that expensive?

Hi Princess, I didn't know that there's a baby expo in taka..hmm...normally, theirs has more but might be more expensive as well. The baby cot that you saw, is that the wood one? I think the baby expo sell it roughly with the same price if i remember it correctly.

For those who went for the 16weeks scan, if you don't mind me asking what is your's baby's measurement? I was reading through the books and they said that the baby should be around 12cm, but my baby is just 9.5cm, so i'm worried that she might not be eating or growing. :(

happilymarried

chiching - in books especially those US or UK ones.. baby's crl is longer than ours because of different genes. we Asian genes will have babies with shorter measurements so dont worry. I am not at 16 weeks yet.. but I know at week 13 should be around 6++ cm long.. dont worry so much okie? what did doc say?

Doc say that the baby is fine. We heard the heartbeat and the heartbeat is fine...still fast and beating okay...Though I don't expect the baby to be too big as well...I'm not that tall and so is her dad...just the worrier in me sometimes...hahaha...this is our first baby...and we are really excited about it.

happilymarried

chiching - that's good! must trust doc! :) I am also small size.. I wonder if my baby is gonna be v small too.. as long as healthy & doc says organs look ok during scan & face features all ok.. we just enjoy the 2nd trimester especially with the long holiday coming up! :)

Yup. i plan to have a movie marathon at home...htb is so strict that he doesn't want me to fly anywhere (even KL)...and the approval from the doctor to go on holiday only came last week...hahaha...so no choice, stay at home, watch movie...hopefully starhub will enable all the channels for free...

illuz

For those who went for the 16weeks scan, if you don't mind me asking what is your's baby's measurement? I was reading through the books and they said that the baby should be around 12cm, but my baby is just 9.5cm, so i'm worried that she might not be eating or growing. :(
I think it's quite normal. From our first scan, I also realized those in mentioned in some websites are much bigger than ours. Did the doc say anything? Cos my doc measured baby's crl, thigh and stomach, all showed that age is +/- 1day.

Gabrielle86

Anyone here alrdy bought stuff for baby? I kanchiong wanna buy(cos all so cute looking)... but scared buy too early leh. I only coming 14 weeks.

Illuz: The doctor didn't say anything. He said in fact he said that the baby is fine. Also, i got my oscar test result and they said that baby is on the low risk one which made me happy...just that based on the measurement of the CRL the baby is just around 15w and 4 days, when i'm actually 16weeks and 4 days. This is the first time that the CRL measurement with the EDD is a bit far from my estimated EDD...hahahaha...so now i talk to baby and tell her to eat and eat a lot, nevermind if mommy is always hungry because she eats a lot...

babytazz

Hi Mommies,

here my updates:Went for appointment on last saturday, baby was sleeping and don't want to open the legs:(, so we still dont know the gender yet. need to wait for another month for the details scan instead. after that we went to taka baby expo to look around, but bought nothing. they sell a baby cot(4in 1) $399 inclusive of mattress and bumper, is that expensive?
I think it depends on the material of the cot and the functions. If mattress is normal kind, lucky baby brand cost less than $50. A very normal cot is around $200. 4-in-1 refers to what functions?

Anyone here alrdy bought stuff for baby? I kanchiong wanna buy(cos all so cute looking)... but scared buy too early leh. I only coming 14 weeks.
Gabrielle: My htb said I'm so pantang one when it comes to this. I know how you feel, i also want to buy clothes and baby things but end up not buying anything during baby fair. Just happy to see baby things in baby fair and canvassing first, this is because i believe i should buy only on the 7th month. So all those willing to give as well, we don't take yet, we told them that we will take after the 7th month. i think this one depends on you. Some i think are okay to buy this early as well especially because of the baby fair.

Missy10

babytazz:814216 said:
Hi Mommies,

I think it depends on the material of the cot and the functions. If mattress is normal kind, lucky baby brand cost less than $50. A very normal cot is around $200. 4-in-1 refers to what functions?
Actually $399 if inclusive of mattress and bumper is not expensive, i went baby hyperstore at Ubi, $369 inclusive of baby cot 3in1, mattress and bedding.....

The 4in1 can be a toddler bed when your baby is 3yrs old....

I choose a cheaper cot so i can buy more sets of beddings, kiddy palaces n hyperstore selling $139 per set, cant be using only 1 set of bedding throughout mah....

Attachments

babytazz

Actually $399 if inclusive of mattress and bumper is not expensive, i went baby hyperstore at Ubi, $369 inclusive of baby cot 3in1, mattress and bedding.....

The 4in1 can be a toddler bed when your baby is 3yrs old....

I choose a cheaper cot so i can buy more sets of beddings, kiddy palaces n hyperstore selling $139 per set, cant be using only 1 set of bedding throughout mah....
i bought the beddings in Malaysia when I went visiting. Hehe...
for me, I didn't wanted a function that transfers baby cot to toddler bed because the cot would be reused for second baby.