EDD Jan 2014

ok thanks mummies! it just seems like I have been on it for an awfully long period.. I had no spotting/discharge.... except I lost my twin baby.. already on prog support from day 1.. & doc just continued the same dosage as per trim 1.. my dosage is 6 pills a day...
sorry to hear abt ur previous loss.

i am going to 16 weeks and i am still on progesterone jab. i prefer the jab actually because the pills worsened my nausea. i guess i have to be on progesterone support because i conceived immediately after a laparoscopy to remove a huge cyst in my ovary and had episodes of bleeding. learning to cope, trying to eat healthier and taking it one day at a time now.

so envious of you girls who get to see baby's gender at 16 weeks! my baby refused to budge and show private parts at 15 weeks scan... so now have to wait for 20 weeks. congrats to you girls in both teams! haha. bet you all are xcited to go shopping alredy!!!!! :p

Lush

hi mummies, can I please check with you, any of you still taking utrogestan or duphaston at 2nd trim under doctor's orders?
Hi happilymarried , im on utrogestan too. just gotten off them, have been eating them when i first found out i was preg due to a first loss and had to have jabs too because i had a blood clot next to my bb. now off them after eating for 3 months. so glad too as it tends to worsen preg symptoms!

gnissim23

lush: im just getting baby clothes from frens / relatives.. planning to buy playpen, baby carrier and stroller on 3rd trimester.. and meanwhile I will just shop online for cute clothings. and maybe gg to baby expo tmr~ depending if my hubby wants go not. =D

illuz

Just to share There will be a massive show again 4-6oct at Singapore expo. It will be a good time to get all baby needs including diapers etc at the fair.

gelobeano

Hi all, I have bought 2 maternity dresses (size 8) from ASOS recently. In fact, I just received it over the mail last weekend. However, they are too big for me. Hoping to sell these off at a discounted price for mummies who can fit nicely in them!

1. Skater dress (cream) - bought it at $43.35. Willing to let go at $38.
2. T-shirt dress (brown) - bought it at $36.85. Willing to let go at $32.

Pls contact me at 98446512 if interested. tks.

skater dress with slash neck and capped sleeve.jpgt-shirt dress with lace panel in acid wash.jpg

Starcy8899

Hi to all mummies,

I am new to this and my edd is ard end jan 2014.

Been trying for ~4+yrs before finally preggie! Feeling excited yet worrying as I'm having on off bleeding and very painful boobs.

Anyone having similar symptoms to share?

Also, is the Oscar reading of adjusted risk 1: 1899 ok result?

Thanks a lot for your reply!

Lush

Hi to all mummies,

I am new to this and my edd is ard end jan 2014.

Been trying for ~4+yrs before finally preggie! Feeling excited yet worrying as I'm having on off bleeding and very painful boobs.

Anyone having similar symptoms to share?

Also, is the Oscar reading of adjusted risk 1: 1899 ok result?

Thanks a lot for your reply!
The results seem good to me :) try to be on bed rest as much as you can!

Lush

Just to share There will be a massive show again 4-6oct at Singapore expo. It will be a good time to get all baby needs including diapers etc at the fair.
Yup. i heard, if all goes well, i plan on going to , hope to get good deals! by that time we should be hitting 3rd trim!

Missy10

Went baby expo today, bought nothing....
But bought baby cot with mattress at ikea - damage $149+$69 (UP $249+$69)

Missy10

Lush:814022 said:
Went baby expo today, bought nothing....
But bought baby cot with mattress at ikea - damage $149+$69 (UP $249+$69)
haha you stock up already, i intend to get around 30 weeks or so.
Slowly slowly buy lor... i have no siblings, and cousins were all young, friends are still trying for 2nd/3rd ones, so i have to hand down

babytazz

Mummies buying diapers, do rem not to buy too much newborn size. Size s is a better choice as babies will grow fast.. V fast and soon out of newborn size.

Missy10

babytazz:814042 said:
Mummies buying diapers, do rem not to buy too much newborn size. Size s is a better choice as babies will grow fast.. V fast and soon out of newborn size.
HB was so excited to buy baby stuff yesterday, but he was jus wanna buy everything but scared... implusive buying.... so i say, milk bottles, teats, diaper, wait till nearer EDD date, see how big baby grow then decide what to buy.....

babytazz

Milk bottles and teats ok to buy la.. Depending on the brand you intend to use, it may be good to get it during the fair. so can aim to purchase them at a good price there. my past exp was that baby expo is more like different individual sellers selling stuff and not a lot of big companies are there. I think the motherhood fair has bigger players.

Missy10

babytazz:814084 said:
Milk bottles and teats ok to buy la.. Depending on the brand you intend to use, it may be good to get it during the fair. so can aim to purchase them at a good price there. my past exp was that baby expo is more like different individual sellers selling stuff and not a lot of big companies are there. I think the motherhood fair has bigger players.
Ya, baby expo all individual seller, more like blogger....