EDD September 2013 Mummies

chweewy

Yiks! Congrats! Rest well n do ur confinement well too... takr care....

Yiks:824120 said:
Just delivered my lil girl today after 17 hours in TMC. 5 hours in labour ward and 12 hours.in delivery ward. Lil.one is 3.45 kh and i had to push real hard with the epidural. What an experience!!!

Jiayou mummies! !

yanting

Yanting - hugs!!! U can do it k!
do u feel any contractions yet?? Take care n keep us posted! :)
I didn't feel it while at home. When reached hospital the machine showed 7mins apart contraction which goes up to 90-100. Now it becomes more regular at 3-4mins apart.

Yiks

Doc.broke my waterbag too.

Anyway I did recover in time so when I was pushing a bit out of breath. But don't worry, everything will be fine. Work w your bb. ;)

Lady J

Lady J, 3min interval seems quite intense already, the contraction last for 1 hour and more?
It lasted the whole day, then it stopped. Came back for another hour on thurs night, so i couldn't really sleep. Then it was ok whole of yesterday.

Started to have brownish show, especially when i can feel baby's movement. I really don't know if labour is coming yet.

Yiks

Yanting - hang in there! U delivering soon? :)
yiks - congrats!! :) was the injecting of epi painful??
3.45kg is good weight! Natural? Not induced right??
Injection of epidural like big ant bite. But after that v shiok, all numb but will have backaches so just tahan.
Mine was induced cos I had a show in the morning by noon when I enter doc broke my water bag.

kcws

Congrats Yiks. Great effort, well done. Take good rest during this golden period ^_^

Yanting, wow so excited to meet the baby ya, worth all the pain. Jiayou, you can do it :)

Btw, I'm still waiting

yanting

Yiks, did you feel you want pass motion when the contraction comes? I kept telling the nurses I want pass motion but they don't allow me to go, was told it is normal. Scare later I shit on bed.. Haha.

Yiks

Yiks, did you feel you want pass motion when the contraction comes? I kept telling the nurses I want pass motion but they don't allow me to go, was told it is normal. Scare later I shit on bed.. Haha.
Have they given you the pass motion dosage thru the anus? That should help you clear your bowel. No I didn't have pass motion feeling. Hee

yanting

Yes, just delivered my baby girl, after 12hours in labour ward. So tired. So happy to hold baby in my arm now, forgot all the pains. Thanks mummies for your support!!

StellaC

Yes, just delivered my baby girl, after 12hours in labour ward. So tired. So happy to hold baby in my arm now, forgot all the pains. Thanks mummies for your support!!
Congrats! Happy for u and was waiting for Ur post! :)

So how was the whole process? No induce right? Did you use epi?

eviee

Hi mummies! Me too FTM to be. EDD 19sep. Still waiting.
Hope all mummies will have a smooth delivery and good confinement.