EDD September 2013 Mummies

yanting

StellaC, all the best,wish u have smooth delivery. waiting time at home is killing me. Mentally stress >_< This morning quite terrified as baby not moving... End up is baby sleeping. will c how till next Monday appointment, if no progress will ask gynea what option I have. Hah, I think I won't reject the suggestion of induction now :p
kcws, indeed you have very long waiting time. Must be very stressed as labour could be anytime, but the only thing you can do is waiting and waiting. Jiayou!

StellaC

StellaC, all the best! What ward are you choosing? Could you share the bill after your delivery? Thx in advance.
I chose the premier single ward... Seriously dunno what to expect of the bill,.. Especially if endup doing an emergency c sect...

StellaC

Sigh. 42 hrs without epidural is no kidding. Should we create a watsapp group to keep in touch?
Babe can u share the experience and process? I'm so curious to know what you did during that 42 hours!

Yea we should have a whatsapp gp :)

chweewy

Zpf: firstly congrats! And 42 hrs w/o epi is so amazing..i dont kw how u can endure it?! i told my hub n even he is amazed by ur strength. Share with us ur journey! Btw u go on labour so long did d gynae suggested csert midway?

Yiks

Just delivered my lil girl today after 17 hours in TMC. 5 hours in labour ward and 12 hours.in delivery ward. Lil.one is 3.45 kh and i had to push real hard with the epidural. What an experience!!!

Jiayou mummies! !

Sunbeams

Yanting - hang in there! U delivering soon? :)
yiks - congrats!! :) was the injecting of epi painful??
3.45kg is good weight! Natural? Not induced right??

Sunbeams

Yiks - I m sick now with sore throat n itchy cough. Rem that time u also not well.
did u recover on time? How did u do it before delivery? I can't sleep well at night..

yanting

Congrats yiks!

Sunbeams, I am in labour ward now. Doctor broke my water bag. She expects I will deliver in the afternoon or early evening. Getting nervous now. One week earlier than my EDD.