EDD Jan 2014

I consulted him and he told me to take painkiller to ease the pain, but i try my very best to avoid taking any medications so i'm wondering if there is any other one who faces the same issue. Wondering if they have any advice to ease the pain.

mummychay

Maybe you can consider going for Pre-Natal Pilates or Yoga classes? Heard those stretchings and all are good for easing backache and easier delivery.

nybcmy

I experienced this when Im at 15 weeks onwards.... then i suspected it may due to im applying bio-oil, then i changed to normal moisturizer then apply baby powder, the red dots disappear.... so now i try to keep my tummy n back as dry as possible..... i bring baby powder when im out..
I suspect is my shower gel or my Biotherm stretch mark cream. So yesterday i went to buy Bio Oil to try. :/ Hope it gets better. If not i will try your method. Thanks.

Missy10

nybcmy:827246 said:
I experienced this when Im at 15 weeks onwards.... then i suspected it may due to im applying bio-oil, then i changed to normal moisturizer then apply baby powder, the red dots disappear.... so now i try to keep my tummy n back as dry as possible..... i bring baby powder when im out..
I suspect is my shower gel or my Biotherm stretch mark cream. So yesterday i went to buy Bio Oil to try. :/ Hope it gets better. If not i will try your method. Thanks.
Its good to keep skin moistured but not too oily... you may get breakouts(red spots)

bellybuttony

hello mummies! how many of you will be cloth diapering your baby? since my mil will be the one taking care of baby, she mentions that she wanna cloth diaper her.. any good brands to share? i am looking at moo moo kow thou. but welcome all reviews etc! :) TIA!

Rzena

bellybuttony, I will be using a mix of cloth nappies and diapers. I just bought the cheap ones from those neighbourhood baby stores (can't remember brand, but I think I have some Pureen ones) Some of my frens bought Bumwear nappies.

Missy10

bellybuttony:827740 said:
hello mummies! how many of you will be cloth diapering your baby? since my mil will be the one taking care of baby, she mentions that she wanna cloth diaper her.. any good brands to share? i am looking at moo moo kow thou. but welcome all reviews etc! :) TIA!
Can try Pureen brand.... actually just compare the texture by looking at the "threadcount", some mentioned that the bigger the "holes" will be more breathable.... but of cos handover cloth diapers are the best, as it will be seasoned, if not you will need to wash a few times using fabric softener for those new ones

ajcy

Aden and anias hand me down from a friend and I purchased two alva diapers as well to try! Too cute to resist... haha

Canyon thought of/purchased stroller already?

babytazz

Bellybuttony: maybe just confirm with your mother in law if she's referring to napkins (those big white cloth) as cloth diapers or the modern type (outer cover with inserts) is fine as well. My mother in law had suggested cloth diapers but was referring to those napkins back then.

The upcoming fair at expo (baby market) seemed to have super lot of deals. Mummies may want to check out the place to see what they want to buy. I'm beginning to have high expectations of the fair for cheap prices since they kept advertising in Facebook of their low low prices. Haha..

illuz

Yes Im looking forward to the fair as well. Hope to get everything from cots, strollers, breast pump, clothes, diapers under one roof!!