EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

Babytazz & bellybutton - its part of my detailed scan on Tue, cos she covered her face using 2 hand so I need to go back today..... this cheeky lil gal, i keep telling her, dun make me pay money, jus show face can liao...

Hehe ... so cute ... I rem my girl also made me walked ard kkh years back for the detailed scan .. so managed to complete?

Missy10:826124 said:
Babytazz & bellybutton - its part of my detailed scan on Tue, cos she covered her face using 2 hand so I need to go back today..... this cheeky lil gal, i keep telling her, dun make me pay money, jus show face can liao...

bellybuttony

she's sooooo cute!! luckily they manage to scan it after you spoke to her.. if not have to continue walking around. hehe..

babytazz

Couldn't access the forum on Friday evening. Didn't try on sat. Anyone faced similar issue?
Missy the second trip for scan have to make extra?

Missy10

babytazz:826484 said:
Couldn't access the forum on Friday evening. Didn't try on sat. Anyone faced similar issue?
Missy the second trip for scan have to make extra?
Yes, the forum server was down... it resumed abt 5+ sat,

Then 2nd trip was not supposed to charged extra, just that I worried as it took almost 3 hours....

babytazz

Missy: i see.. But must be tiring having to walk about for few hours and going back to check in the midst.

Gabrielle: they will do detail scan at week 20 to check on growth of baby - normal or not etc. also will check on position of placenta.

LynetteN

What will they scan for on the 20week scan ? Normal scan or any special?
The FA scan at 20-23 weeks will scan for all measurements , the flow of blood in baby's heart, fr mother to baby , also to see if heart got prob, the gender of baby, baby's and placenta's position. They also give a copy of 3D image of baby's face.

ajcy

Mine didn't have 3d image at the 20 week detailed scan, but we saw 3d image earlier on at 10-11 weeks in gynae's clinic..

Have mummies started doing pelvic floor and core exercises? My friend who's a physio and worked in a women's health hospital in Australia taught me to do and highly encourages (forced) me to try to do it everyday for my own sake! Haha

LynetteN

Mine didn't have 3d image at the 20 week detailed scan, but we saw 3d image earlier on at 10-11 weeks in gynae's clinic..

Have mummies started doing pelvic floor and core exercises? My friend who's a physio and worked in a women's health hospital in Australia taught me to do and highly encourages (forced) me to try to do it everyday for my own sake! Haha
we also had the 3D at clinic 2 visits ago but not clear the printout.

the exercise I have been interested but no time to find due to our work and Reno.

babytazz

The FA scan at 20-23 weeks will scan for all measurements , the flow of blood in baby's heart, fr mother to baby , also to see if heart got prob, the gender of baby, baby's and placenta's position. They also give a copy of 3D image of baby's face.
Mine didn't have a 3D pic. Maybe coz it was at gynae's clinic.

nybcmy

Hi mommies. Recently i noticed red dots on my tummy & breasts. Sometimes does itch. I googled and it seems like PUPPP. Anybody experiencing this too?

Missy10

nybcmy:826941 said:
Hi mommies. Recently i noticed red dots on my tummy & breasts. Sometimes does itch. I googled and it seems like PUPPP. Anybody experiencing this too?
I experienced this when Im at 15 weeks onwards.... then i suspected it may due to im applying bio-oil, then i changed to normal moisturizer then apply baby powder, the red dots disappear.... so now i try to keep my tummy n back as dry as possible..... i bring baby powder when im out..

Hi Mummies, are any of u guys facing backache now ? Mine isnt really backache but it's only on the right side. which hurts badly even when i sleep. Any ideas what causes this and possible to provide any help in this ?

babytazz

I'm having lower backaches sometimes, but it is mild. I used the waist support band and it seems to help a bit. Maybe you may want to highlight to gynae see what is his recommendation. Sometimes may need professional help due to posture.