EDD August 2014

Maggimee

I see..so far any symptoms you are having, any ms?

And do take note of the foods u consume ya :) esp raw, semi raw foods and fishes that have high mercury like stingrays.
Hi Yingver07, hmmmm other den tiredness that is no much sym happen on me ..... Is this normal ?

Yingver07

Hi Yingver07, hmmmm other den tiredness that is no much sym happen on me ..... Is this normal ?

This is normal, dont worry too much as each individual have diff pregnancy symptoms. So far for me i still feel normal, have yet to have ms (*touchwood) haha!

Maggimee

This is normal, dont worry too much as each individual have diff pregnancy symptoms. So far for me i still feel normal, have yet to have ms (*touchwood) haha!
HAHAHA .... yup, me too (*touchwood) ......Have you wonder is a girl or boy ... Does those myths sometime work ?

Yingver07

HAHAHA .... yup, me too (*touchwood) ......Have you wonder is a girl or boy ... Does those myths sometime work ?
I'm not sure though abt the myths. But if according to the chinese lunar birth gender chart i'm expecting a girl. We'll know during the 20 weeks again.

gabby25

Mine look like fats...actually im not slim all along so i think is my big tummy and not the baby bump yet :embarrassed:

cherryjen

Hi Everyone I'm new here..!
Is my Second pregnancy..but this time feel more bloated in this early state...same here having backache ,morning sickness,now only 11 weeks but feel like 8 months..worried if i reach 9 months how big would it be... now cant drink much water....

cherryjen

Is my Second pregnancy..but this time feel more bloated in this early state...same here having backache ,morning sickness,now only 11 weeks but feel like 8 months..worried if i reach 9 months how big would it be... now cant drink much water....

Maggimee

Morning gals , have you all ever wonder what is little gem doing inside ? Maybe is because next appointment is at mid feb ..... The waiting period is really agrhhh :nah:

gabby25

Hi cherryjen, welcome to Aug group.... :)

Maggimee

Hi Cherryjen, welcome to our chat group .... hmmmm mine too now 9weeks but look like 5 months liao .... I think is fats more LOL

gabby25

Morning gals , have you all ever wonder what is little gem doing inside ? Maybe is because next appointment is at mid feb ..... The waiting period is really agrhhh :nah:
Yes yes!!! I keep thinking at the time, wondering is the baby healthy and is it growing well. After I heard some sad stories, I cant stop worrying :(
My next appt is on early Feb, cant wait to c the little one.

Maggimee

Yes yes!!! I keep thinking at the time, wondering is the baby healthy and is it growing well. After I heard some sad stories, I cant stop worrying :(
My next appt is on early Feb, cant wait to c the little one.
YES YES !!!! Gabby25 , I am feeling same as you ..... You also will worry ? I thought I am the only one :( Wonder how is little one doing inside :err:

gabby25

YES YES !!!! Gabby25 , I am feeling same as you ..... You also will worry ? I thought I am the only one :( Wonder how is little one doing inside :err:
Ya Maggimee, cause im not young anymore. Already past 35yrs, so consider high risk. This is my 1st as well. Plus listen to some story make me v worried :(
I think I will be going for the amnio test just to have a piece of mind as I read OSCAR is not really accurate

Maggimee

Ya Maggimee, cause im not young anymore. Already past 35yrs, so consider high risk. This is my 1st as well. Plus listen to some story make me v worried :(
I think I will be going for the amnio test just to have a piece of mind as I read OSCAR is not really accurate
Hmmmm, Gabby25 don worry too much think positive for the time being ok .... Positive mindset will have positive and healthy baby :) But OSCAR is not accurate ? Nest appointment I am going for OSCAR :err:

gabby25

Hmmmm, Gabby25 don worry too much think positive for the time being ok .... Positive mindset will have positive and healthy baby :) But OSCAR is not accurate ? Nest appointment I am going for OSCAR :err:

Thanks Maggimee...

Yup, i read some of the old post from the forum saying OSCAR is not v accurate. My friend did a similar amnio test (but super exp cost 3k) and send the blood to USA to test. And the result is very details. But this test is too exp for me

Maggimee

Thanks Maggimee...

Yup, i read some of the old post from the forum saying OSCAR is not v accurate. My friend did a similar amnio test (but super exp cost 3k) and send the blood to USA to test. And the result is very details. But this test is too exp for me
Wah !!!! 3K is really sound EX to me also :O Anyway any special symptoms you having ? Did you have special dream also ? I dream three times very clearly that I am having baby boy ... But I read the internet normally dreams might be different >>>> Meaning might be gal :)