19 mths old still wakes up for FM?

aIDa81

My son used to wake up only one time for his formula milk, and recently its like 2-3hrly. he will drink before bed time which is ard 10, then sleep and wake ard midnite, then at 2am and another time 5-6am. If I dont start preparing he will continue to cry loudly and will only stop after i make the milk.. anybody got solutions for this, or any mummy have similar prob? Pls share am having sleepless nites now.

Thanks in advance! :we3goofy:

foreveris

how many meals does he eat in the day? my gal used to wake up for milk feeds refusing to sleep after that if she did not take enough solids in the day..

foreveris

some mummies will use the cold turkey method which is to give bb water.. but if your case is not enough solids, perhaps increasing the meals may help..

aIDa81

some mummies will use the cold turkey method which is to give baby water.. but if your case is not enough solids, perhaps increasing the meals may help..
he will eat 3 meals plus some snacks.. and I guess it cld be right becos sometimes when he seems full he dont eat much during dinner.. maybe I will try tonite thanks foreveris, water doesnt help, he give the bottle back to me after drinking it :):Dancing_tongue: