**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Shannyang

Yah! So excited! Hahaha I told some of my close friends too.. Can't possibly ask me to keep quiet :x Hehhehe!

I went to dr lawrence Ang at Thomson :) you???

My friend recommended it to me and said his charges are cheap.. Hehe!
I am seeing Dr Lawrence Ang too. He is such a nice guy..And the charge is much more cheaper compare to the rest..

Lovely26

Hi. Are u expecting a prince or princess?
Hello maneo0302,

Very sry for my late reply, was bz at work n some personal stuff. Hehehe.....it's a prince, babe. My hb is sooooo darn happy about it....keep smiling and smiling away.

O, just a friendly reminder the fair at Harbour front starts tomorrow onwards as per engineer's info. :p

Lovely26

hello Mommies

I am going to the fair tomorrow during lunch time at Harbour Front and shall keep you gals updated about the fair :). Trying to get baby items one by one month after month so i do not have to purchase them at one goal if not will be very siong.

Cheers!

lyra

congrats Lyra wen is your oscar scan?
i m in my second trimister spottin had stopped since a week but last nite saw sum spottin again gosh (stresseful) ... doc had taken me off duphuston since two days as the course ws finished and laos first trimister but dont know she might put me on duphuston have to talk to her tdy ..
Thnx! Not very sure the exact date. I didn't rmb it especially coz I may change gynae n hospital. But it's in my 11th week.

Engineer

Lyra gynea will probly ask u to go for the oscar test soon to chk if baby hs DS do ck wif ur gynea

Lovely26
yea tat will be very kind of you to keep us updated on the items as for me in our culture we dun really buy bb items until birth but lets see how it goes im sur i hv to stack up sumthing before bb comes

Lovely26

Hi Shannyang

The address is 69 Kaki Bukit Ave 1, Shun Li Industrial Park.
There are two stores there. One is Baby Hyperstore. The other one is Baby Kingdom.
Hi Maneo0302, you getting a baby cot? I am still thinking if i should get bb a playpen or bb cot thou. Cos i find playpen more practical and the most, i get a thicker mattress.

maneo0302

Hi Maneo0302, you getting a baby cot? I am still thinking if i should get bb a playpen or bb cot thou. Cos i find playpen more practical and the most, i get a thicker mattress.

I will buy a baby cot that can be transformed into a bed when the child is bigger. save money.
At first, i didn't want to buy. But hubby insists. So i think no choice, have to buy sooner or later.

uksportgal

Baby kingdom website:Homepage - Baby Kingdom

I think they got good price for baby cot and playpen promotion. Can check it out. Still I was told that bb fair might be even cheaper..... Do rem to check if mattress is included some place dun so u got to spend money to get mattress.. it can be from $50+ to few hundred ya.

I planning to get 1 baby cot (my place) and 1 playpen (at my mom's place) as I will be bring my bb home to sleep daily so sleep in cot is better + yar can change to kid's bed so is worth :p playpen to put at mom's place so baby slightly older liao can play inside. Getting those 2 level type so when infant time still can level up abit :p

Just pt to note.. my friend feedback to me baby cot can be white elephant if your baby end up always sleeping with you (once u do that they will not like the cot, and u have to always sleep with your baby) but on the other hand also got friend feedback that playpen is not as good in a sense that it is lower so u always have to bend and pick the baby up (baby is few kg) and you got to repeat that motion many times a day! so it hurt your bed wor.. erm.. ahhaha is just feedback FYI :)

maneo0302

Baby kingdom website:Homepage - Baby Kingdom

I think they got good price for baby cot and playpen promotion. Can check it out. Still I was told that bb fair might be even cheaper..... Do rem to check if mattress is included some place dun so u got to spend money to get mattress.. it can be from $50+ to few hundred ya.

I planning to get 1 baby cot (my place) and 1 playpen (at my mom's place) as I will be bring my bb home to sleep daily so sleep in cot is better + yar can change to kid's bed so is worth :p playpen to put at mom's place so baby slightly older liao can play inside. Getting those 2 level type so when infant time still can level up abit :p

Just pt to note.. my friend feedback to me baby cot can be white elephant if your baby end up always sleeping with you (once u do that they will not like the cot, and u have to always sleep with your baby) but on the other hand also got friend feedback that playpen is not as good in a sense that it is lower so u always have to bend and pick the baby up (baby is few kg) and you got to repeat that motion many times a day! so it hurt your bed wor.. erm.. ahhaha is just feedback FYI :)
Thanks for your valuable info! I'm going to the habourfront mother fair this afternoon, and probably kaki bukit on Sat.

If cheap, I will buy a play pen to put in my mum's hse too. And I will also avoid sleeping with my baby.

Lovely26

Hi mommies

Just back from the mothercare fair at Harbour Front. Many things to get there but not much of a discount thou. E.g., Babycot, majority no discount and those with discount last for baby up to 2yrs old. M kinda tempted to get one which is a 3 in 1 cot from Mothercare at $1099 (non-discounted item) which it can be transformed in a sofa if you dun need it anymore. Anyway, i wun rush into it.....compare a few places then decide. Perhaps, i should also try baby kingdom at kaki bukit. O, the other day, pass by one located along Alexander opp ABC market there also selling many baby stuff. Saw baby prams, cots and etc too. I'll go racky and share with you more info about the place :)

I din buy anything much from the fair except one pc of maternity wear and bibs. O, think the infant clothes is worth buying most are 50% off.......

My personal feedback :p

Cheers!

maneo0302

Hi lovely 26,

Did you see any baby sling or carrier having discount ??
Hi Charmine

They have slings/carriers/all sort of items at 15% discount at least, i think.
I also went there yest, but came back empty handed.
I wanted to buy a stroller than can be used as car seat. But its about $600.
I wanted to buy a cot too, and its about $900.
Maybe I will go to Robinson fair this Sat. Heard there's baby fair too.

Make a pregnancy ticker

uksportgal

The cot so ex hahaha Baby kingdom baby cot Taurus 6in1 75cm x 135cm $319 only lor... $1000+ kind is branded one (may or may not be including the mattress also)

By the way u ladies can join those milk brand club like Dumex... haha go free sample and some discount voucher :) not bad ya free to join one :)

ok off I go HK la.. chat again.

maneo0302

The cot so ex hahaha Baby kingdom baby cot Taurus 6in1 75cm x 135cm $319 only ... $1000+ kind is branded one (may or may not be including the mattress also)

By the way you ladies can join those milk brand club like Dumex... haha go free sample and some discount voucher :) not bad ya free to join one :)

ok off I go HK .. chat again.
I will try Baby Kingdom. I have a budget in mind already...