**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

hotmilktea

Wah sey.. Hotmilk wat buffet is tt.. Shld actually b like housewarming buffet ard 300-400 like tt will dO mah.. And usually I receive Ang bAos way more than Wat I fork out! Nxt fri I gg to expo and c look some BB care stuff.. Is anyone gg? Then maybe I cn put a face to ur nicks 
Sooooo many guests till block the lift area and not everyone gets to see the baby lor... U going to buy stuffs or just window first?

hahha... must be wanting to trick me again??? !! hahaaha
just kidding..
DS test for OSCAR also become dear son.. :)

guess its the setting for the forum..

i would hold 1 small baby shower for family n close friends... with my parents being very traditional.. they would want that too...

cant wait for Thursday!! want to see more of my baby baby hee hee

Qian1984

No la.. See see first.. Still early for me leh, still got half a yr more to go.. Just go n chk out those Mkt rate thing standby the $$ first lo.. Hehe..

Hotmilk: I Thot I was youngest initially till more came along! Dun worry sure will find ur khakis here.. Me only 12 wks, but kiasu so go shop first. Wahaha

pipilili

I am in my 18th week and haven't done any type of shopping yet.

I dun have the urge to do any shopping, and that's a problem...hee hee..

There is Taka Fair going on starting tomr...those of you who are hungry to shop for bb can go there.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

Everyone is going out and shopping but me !
is my baby the youngest here ?
Hey hi hotmilktea, my baby is of same age as yours hahaa! Really very headache man coz I just gave birth to my naughty baby boy 5 n a half mths back now kenna again. Hahaa was so happy got back pre preggie figure now muz be fat n round again for my son's 1st bday!!

hotmilktea

Hey hi hotmilktea, my baby is of same age as yours hahaa! Really very headache man coz I just gave birth to my naughty baby boy 5 n a half mths back now kenna again. Hahaa was so happy got back pre preggie figure now must be fat n round again for my son's 1st bday!!
Haha! Congrats to your number 2!
But is amazing, how u get back ur pre-preg figure in 5 mths time! Must share orh!

Haha! Congrats to your number 2!
But is amazing, how you get back your pre-preg figure in 5 mths time! Must share orh!
Hahaa thanks! Seriously hor , I didn't do anythg to lose weight lei nv control diet too. Maybe coz ds is very demanding n by taking care of him n doing housechore I lost the weight in bout 2 months time . Was 40 kg when preg, when delivered was 61kg! Omg! I dun wanna put on so much again! Now 42 kg .

Can c tummy growing aldy oh no! My #1 my tummy only showed abit at 5 months!

maneo0302

Hahaa thanks! Seriously hor , I didn't do anythg to lose weight lei nv control diet too. Maybe coz ds is very demanding n by taking care of him n doing housechore I lost the weight in bout 2 months time . Was 40 kg when preg, when delivered was 61kg! Omg! I dun wanna put on so much again! Now 42 kg .

Can c tummy growing aldy oh no! My #1 my tummy only showed abit at 5 months!
Maybe your tummy can expand liao. Hehe!
So overall, you gained about 20kg for number 1?

Lovely26, where is Kidzloft?
Im not keen in shopping now too. Maybe i still think abit early. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker

Maybe your tummy can expand . Hehe!
So overall, you gained about 20kg for number 1?

Lovely26, where is Kidzloft?
Im not keen in shopping now too. Maybe i still think abit early. :)

Make a pregnancy ticker
Ya u will be amazed by how much ur tummy can stretch! Really pray hard won't get stretchmarks. #1 don't have. * keep fingers crossed* ya put on 21 kg!

Acutually no need shop too early la. I started shopping at5 mths n I think it was too early. Regretted buying alot of stuff esp stroller n carseat. Too kan jiong. Can slowly look around first.

And if u r "pantang" alot of ppl believe sud only start shopping after first tri. Hehe.. I was the pantang kind when comes to baby .

pipilili

pinkymummy,
Did you have craving when you had #1 which is why you put on 40kg-61kg? One of my friend is also around your weight...

Ya, I think its too early for 3-6 mths to buy any baby stuff. I haven't even pack the bb's room yet. Feel that it's too early and the other reason is I am tooo lazy. Hahaha.:001_302::001_302::001_302:

hotmilktea

And if u r "pantang" alot of ppl believe sud only start shopping after first tri. Hehe.. I was the pantang kind when comes to baby .
Really! Thanx for sharing! I wun go then, was telling hubby must let me shop after gyane this sat.
Pple also say not until 3 mths don't say, but I can't keep the excitement in me and told some pple. But then u knw when u are sick and pple somehow will knw u preg?
I hope my bb not pan tang lo...

lyra

I really want to announce to my colleagues about my pregnancy because they are like thinking I'm so weak or suspecting I have some terminal illness. I look and feel really tired nowadays. Not easy to maintain alert if u feel nauseous, vomit and feel feverish. I have fever almost everyday around 5pm. Very pek chek with the MS already! Somemore, I'm having cough and runny nose, sometimes, the runny nose got bad and I get headache. Everyday after work, I just lie down on bed and couldn't move. At times I almost couldn't survive the taxi ride home. Had to vomit and giddy. Ok enough of my complaints. Being pregnant is so not easy! Kudos to all mummies!

1 more week to 3 mths. Do u announce at 3 mths or after 3 mths? Coz I dunno whether I can wait until 4th mth to tell everyone...

hotmilktea

I really want to announce to my colleagues about my pregnancy because they are like thinking I'm so weak or suspecting I have some terminal illness. I look and feel really tired nowadays. Not easy to maintain alert if you feel nauseous, vomit and feel feverish. I have fever almost everyday around 5pm. Very pek chek with the MS already! Somemore, I'm having cough and runny nose, sometimes, the runny nose got bad and I get headache. Everyday after work, I just lie down on bed and couldn't move. At times I almost couldn't survive the taxi ride home. Had to vomit and giddy. Ok enough of my complaints. Being pregnant is so not easy! Kudos to all mummies!I can wait until 4th month to tell everyone...
Do you still have the energy to makeup in the morning? I find myself too tired to do anything anymore like doing mask, doing scrub which I religiously do every alt days before.
My bestie say after week 14 is then consider end of 1st trimester.