**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

Zenn Yap

hi uksportgal,

My journey of pregnancy was just so-so. In the beginning 3 months, there were morning sickness, damn loss of appetite for almost every food. And right now in my 8th month pregnancy, i'm eating like normal or maybe a little bit more than normal! :) Getting fat and dun reali like it but thinking of my little one growing bigger in me each day, its kinda worth it though.
I havvent been reading up alot because i have many young mummies frens ard who give me alot of info so save me the hassle of reading up! haha!
so which doc u are with and which hospital?
u can add me in FAcebook -zennyap@hotmail.com

Gem2505

Hi.. My EDD is on 24 Feb 2011. hope baby girl be good and wait till the clock strikes after 12am on CNY eve then decide to come out. coz i heard first pregnancy, bb will deliver alil earlier.. perhaps around 38 weeks.
been wanting a baby rabbit so we did precaution since my husband and i got married on National Day eve last year. ha! hope our wait wont become a waste else it will be a CUB instead of bunny. ha!
i'm delivering at KKH, with Dr Law WS at Clinic A/TPS.
So far, bot insurance for baby. ( I v kiasu one ).. started on shopping for baby stuffs. only left those daily necessity i havent buy. =)
Baby size is very small so i have to go for frequent growth scan. =(

uksportgal

Wao happy that the forum get more busy now :)

So far only feel er xin sometimes.. no vomit :) feel very tired sometimes but overall still quite ok for me so far. Eat more snacks hahaha
I also have start reading book on tai jiao, looking forward to play with baby when start to kick :wong19:

Zenn Yap:|EDD Feb 2011|#1|
Gem2505:|EDD 24Feb2011|KKH|Dr Law WS|
Jennifer Kee:|EDD 20Jul2011|#3|
uksportgal:|EDD 28Jul 2011|#1|PEH|Dr. KL Loke|
Lovely26:|EDD Aug 2011|
paull: | EDD May 2011|
TANZHENZHI: |EDD Mar 2011|

Gem2505

Wao happy that the forum get more busy now :)

So far only feel er xin sometimes.. no vomit :) feel very tired sometimes but overall still quite ok for me so far. Eat more snacks hahaha
I also have start reading book on tai jiao, looking forward to play with baby when start to kick :wong19:

Gem2505:|EDD 24Feb2011|KKH|Dr Law WS|
oh ya. talking about tai jiao. 1 of my colleague told me not to place earphones or speaker all that on our tummy. coz there's some mummy who will play music and stories all that for bb by placing the earphone/earpiece on tummy..
she said her friend first child had hearing problem since she's borned.. every night will play music all that for her girl..
as bb is inside the waterbag, the sound that bb hear from outside is very loud. so if u placed the earphone right outside, its alil too OVER for baby to take it. well, i dunno how true.. but i just follow lor.

Zenn Yap

oh alrighty i have better stop then! haha! i didnt reali know what harm can loud music bring to baby . i thought it was because of smoke that pregnant ladies are better not to hit the clubs in the past but now that clubs are not allowed smoking, should be alright?

Gem2505

oh alrighty i have better stop then! haha! i didnt reali know what harm can loud music bring to baby . i thought it was because of smoke that pregnant ladies are better not to hit the clubs in the past but now that clubs are not allowed smoking, should be alright?
2nd hand smokes is bad for everyone, not only preg mums.. but if can avoid, best to avoid. =)
loud sound will scare ur bb.. so let ur boy boy slp well inside. dont scare him. haha!

Zenn Yap

2nd hand smokes is bad for everyone, not only preg mums.. but if can avoid, best to avoid. =)
loud sound will scare ur bb.. so let ur boy boy slp well inside. dont scare him. haha!
but he's also moving actively all the way before i step into club and while im in the club and also after i leave the club! i wonder does he sleep? haha!

Gem2505

but he's also moving actively all the way before i step into club and while im in the club and also after i leave the club! i wonder does he sleep? haha!
hahaha! he v high inside also lar. trying to learn how to dance with the music. LOL! u try to on some smoothing music. see he will have reaction anot.

uksportgal

Gem2505, yar you are right if you read the books/ info about tai jiao.. they do advise not to place direct to the tummy.. coz too loud and hence cause the baby to have hearing problem.

Zenn, Per my understanding baby can hear us or rather they are connected to mother's thoughts. So what we feel/imagine/think is what they get to know too. I guess if the club you go is with soft music still ok but if got 2nd hand smoke then better go less ba... not good for baby and yourself :) already 7-8mths just a while more :p u can actually try to communictate to baby.. ask if baby are you awake they might just give u a kick to let you know. hee hee I am waiting for my baby to react that way when baby grow bigger :p

Gem2505:|EDD 26Feb2011|KKH|Dr Law WS|
Gluttonish:|EDD Aug 2011|

Zenn Yap

Gem2505, yar you are right if you read the books/ info about tai jiao.. they do advise not to place direct to the tummy.. coz too loud and hence cause the baby to have hearing problem.

Zenn, Per my understanding baby can hear us or rather they are connected to mother's thoughts. So what we feel/imagine/think is what they get to know too. I guess if the club you go is with soft music still ok but if got 2nd hand smoke then better go less ba... not good for baby and yourself :) already 7-8mths just a while more :p u can actually try to communictate to baby.. ask if baby are you awake they might just give u a kick to let you know. hee hee I am waiting for my baby to react that way when baby grow bigger :p

Zenn Yap:|EDD 12 Feb 2011|#1| KKH Dr Cynthia Kew
Gem2505:|EDD 26Feb2011|KKH|Dr Law WS|
Hi,

Okay, now i know and decide to stop hitting the clubs till confinement's over. :)
Any lobang on malay ladies to come up to our house during our confinement for malay binding/massage?
i wanna look into this right now, as not much time to waste! :)

uksportgal

Today visit doc for 2nd time.. so exciting coz doc show me baby growing healthy and even let me hear the heartbeat for the first time! :Dancing_wub: Is such a touching moment. :shyxxx:

Zenn Yap

Today visit doc for 2nd time.. so exciting coz doc show me baby growing healthy and even let me hear the heartbeat for the first time! :Dancing_wub: Is such a touching moment. :shyxxx:
As yur baby grows bigger and you wil be able to feel his kicks n turns, it's even more fun and touching. I guess my love for the baby grows when i can reali actuali feeel his movements inside me!

Zenn Yap

Zenn, Per my understanding baby can hear us or rather they are connected to mother's thoughts. So what we feel/imagine/think is what they get to know too. I guess if the club you go is with soft music still ok but if got 2nd hand smoke then better go less ... not good for baby and yourself :) already 7-8mths just a while more :p you can actually try to communictate to baby.. ask if baby are you awake they might just give you a kick to let you know. hee hee I am waiting for my baby to react that way when baby grow bigger :p

Gem2505:|EDD 26Feb2011|Kandang Kerbau Hospital|Dr Law WS|
Oh what if my baby's hearing problems are realli affected by the loud music iin the club?? I hope nothing happens to his hearing!