**2011** Rabbit Mama Pls Gather here **

eejess

becos i've big bones, den when i compare my feet with my hubby's.. mine is jus slightly smaller than his..!! haha!!

Tiggee

becos i've big bones, den when i compare my feet with my hubby's.. mine is jus slightly smaller than his..!! haha!!
Im already heavier than my hubs, very depressing lors! Den i keep forcing him to eat with me! So he's also gaining weight, but cos he exercises so the weight gain not that bad, plus i got gestational diabetes, so i gained quite alot of weight.

I've been having sharp pain ard my pelvic bone to my inner thigh. It really hurts like kena stab lidat. Is it cos my pelvic bone is moving to make space for my baby?
ME TOO....yea i read up..its cos the weight of the uterus and the baby is pressing on the nerves..i think by this time the uterrus should be out of the pelvic bone already la. my pain is more to the back..cos i think my baby grows towards the back..my tummy also not showing yet..

eejess

Im already heavier than my hubs, very depressing lors! Den i keep forcing him to eat with me! So he's also gaining weight, but cos he exercises so the weight gain not that bad, plus i got gestational diabetes, so i gained quite alot of weight.
den u mus take care of ur health.. is crucial period for u.. doesnt matter if we look bigger than our hubby. most impt is hubby, baby n our health r well taken care of..

Tiggee

ME TOO....yea i read up..its cos the weight of the uterus and the baby is pressing on the nerves..i think by this time the uterus should be out of the pelvic bone already . my pain is more to the back..cos i think my baby grows towards the back..my tummy also not showing yet..
The pain is almost everyday. and when my body is in a weird positon or i try to turn in bed.

then you mus take care of your health.. is crucial period for you.. doesnt matter if we look bigger than our hubby. most impt is hubby, baby n our health r well taken care of..
Yups. Now my diet is strictly controlled! So maybe i wont gained that much weight.

lsy

The pain is almost everyday. and when my body is in a weird positon or i try to turn in bed.

Yups. Now my diet is strictly controlled! So maybe i wont gained that much weight.
I have been having butt pain since i am preggy. Now when LO gets heavier inside me i also have difficulty turning about in bed.Resting too long on left or right feels like hip and shoulder bone have collapsed.

uksportgal

Chance upon these so just share~ There might be duplicate :p Free sample

Diaper Sample
Drypantz / Drypers Diaper 1800 466 3002
Fitti / Pet Pet Diaper 6861 9155
Huggies / Pull Up Pants / Little Swimmers Diaper 1800 484 4437
Mamypoko / Pull Up Pants Diaper 6265 1648

Milk Powder Sample
Dumex (Mamil series) Milk Dumex - A world of advice from pregnancy to parenthood
NutriLine at 1800 265 3188
Friso Milk Friso Singapore | Curious Kids Need To Be Tough Inside!
Friso hotline at 64198484
contactus@friso.com.sg
Abbott (Similac / Gain / Grow / Pediasure / Isomil) Milk http://www.abbott.com.sg/family/free_sample.asp Wyeth (Promil Gold / Progress Gold / Promise Gold) Milk http://www.wyethnutrition.com.sg
1800-6886886
Nestle Milk 800-6011633
Mead Johnson (Enfa series) Milk http://www.meadjohnsonasia.com/
Karihome goats milk Milk Punggol Plaza 2nd floor kids shop

Login - Dumex Singapore

Mead Johnson Asia ( Singapore )

Abbott Singapore http://www.abbott.com.sg/family/pregnancy/view_events.asp

Huggies Baby connections*-*Huggies Singapore

Diapers.com.sg Pte Ltd*::*Promotions

dolphyant

hey gers!

does anyone knows if it is safe to take pao shen in 2nd tri? mother in law bought some for me and ask me to drink with hot water. but not sure if it is safe. anyone knows? anyone starts to consume bird nest already? I'm now currently 19weeks+.

pipilili

MY MIL also ask me to drink pao shen with hot water when I feel bloated.

After drinking, your appetite will be v good cos u will feel hungry.

But dun drink everyday.

Recently my MIL double boil 2 piece "gao li" in a bowl of water for me to drink (after 6 mths) and can only drink once. This will make the bb stronger, more healthy...

hey gers!

does anyone knows if it is safe to take pao shen in 2nd tri? mother in law bought some for me and ask me to drink with hot water. but not sure if it is safe. anyone knows? anyone starts to consume bird nest already? I'm now currently 19weeks+.
DON'T DRINK IT. If you are not sure DON'T. just eat neutral food. If you mom in law insist, consult your gynae 1st den at least u can relax and drink and eat all u wan. bird nest wait till last 3 months.

lyra

I drink Prune juice to help with constipation but after drinking, I always feel like vomiting so I stopped. Eating more fruits instead now.

hotmilktea

hi lyra
i used to drank prune juice, but i mix 3/4 prune juice with 1/4 plain water . it taste sooooo much better :)

I drink Prune juice to help with constipation but after drinking, I always feel like vomiting so I stopped. Eating more fruits instead now.

hotmilktea

i know we cannot go to baby showers coz of pantang while we are pregnant, but can i visit my bestie when she deliver in the hospital?
will it consider as crash also ?

Carisella

i know we cannot go to baby showers coz of pantang while we are pregnant, but can i visit my bestie when she deliver in the hospital?
will it consider as crash also ?
If you're not pantang usually is nvm one.. but u also must ask the person who invited you if they got pantang.. :)
Doesn't mean one pantang others not.. :) the other time my hubby's friend had baby shower we also had to ask them if they pantang not.. just to respect them and also the elders in the house.. :)

If you're not pantang usually is nvm one.. but u also must ask the person who invited you if they got pantang.. :)
Doesn't mean one pantang others not.. :) the other time my hubby's friend had baby shower we also had to ask them if they pantang not.. just to respect them and also the elders in the house.. :)
AGree with carisella. It's just a nice gesture to ask n at least they know u respect them. But most youngsters now r ok with it n not particular. However if they have pantang in laws or parents , then it's a different thg.when it comes to pantang stuff, some ppl feel it's better to be safe than sorry. I'm one of them. I'm v against pantang 'logic' , but when I'm pregnant, I try to avoid doing some 'taboo' things.however if it's too ridiculous n very inconvenient, then of coz I don't follow lah.

I went thru m/cs before n those 2 times I wasn't superstitious at all n carried on doing thgs preg woman 'shouldn't' do. So for my third preg, I became v careful n patAng hahaa n my baby was fine. So depends on individual lah as long as u feel comfortable with it, it's fine=)

Carisella

For me, i went baby shower and when friends deliver in hospital.
But i avoid reno and going to people's 'mati'.
Aiyo.. Maneo.. funeral la.. funeral~ for me so far what i've done since pregnancy is
stay overnight in hospital to look after my dad, did minor renovation in the house, cleared out storeroom and kitchen, moving heavy things..

Only thing i didn't do is.. move marriage bed..