Any Mahjong lovers here??

vandia82

Hi, me stay at bedok reservoir. Also like to play mj, but biggest is 20-40cents. Used to play with my friends but think they not use to me having a kid ard, coz my girl loves to stick to me when I play mj, so very slow when playing... :/

Happydays-shop

Hi, me stay at bedok reservoir. Also like to play mj, but biggest is 20-40cents. Used to play with my friends but think they not use to me having a kid ard, coz my girl loves to stick to me when I play mj, so very slow when playing... :/
oh ya lor!
same same!
only those who is mummies can understand why we play slow. :tlaugh:

i play 10cents only. :shyxxx:

BunnyKiss

Love to play but dont dare to play...coz 10/10 lose..only play once a year during CNY just for fun...play small small 10/20cents..

Jenni

I also a marjong lovers... the biggers i play is 30-60cents... I stay yishun No kakis to play too...

yen

so when's our first mahjong session? but i only available on sat... cos ftwm leh:Dancing_tongue:

huiling

so when's our first mahjong session? but i only available on sat... cos ftwm leh:Dancing_tongue:
me also can play during sat e bedok leh...as my sis stay there.will go over sometimes.she staying e bedok north st3:Dancing_wub:

huiling

by e way,i can play during weekdays anytime b4 5pm also(had to go home take care my bb liao).but have to bring my gal along.bt she not tat sticky,had to trick her wif food & toys then she will play on her own liao.hehe......

vandia82

For me, I have to see if anything on on that day, coz SAHM now but at times have to go out to do somestuffs and settle things, also am taking some short term courses. (too bored at home, so find things to do.. lol )