Any1 EDD in May 09?

Catty

Hi to ALL May 09 mummies..

Curious to know how ur been coping now..

My gal can say almost every night can slp thru out the night le but sometimes still very naughty 3+ wake up till morning still dun wanna slp..

Her milk intake now is still remain at 150ml per 3 hours and comfirm will poo once a day but till now there's still no sign of learning flipping leh :embarrassed:

I still rem my 2nd gal has learn to flip when she's 2 and a half month..

PinkDiamonds

Hi to ALL May 09 mummies..

Curious to know how your been coping now..

My gal can say almost every night can sleep thru out the night but sometimes still very naughty 3+ wake up till morning still dont wanna sleep..

Her milk intake now is still remain at 150ml per 3 hours and comfirm will poo once a day but till now there's still no sign of learning flipping :embarrassed:

I still rem my 2nd gal has learn to flip when she's 2 and a half month..
Don't worry, mine just started to flip only. She loves to sit up a lot. Even when I put her in the baby rocker and prop her up she will try to sit up, then look like she is doing crunches! Very cute.

Maybe can try to put her on her tummy more. Anyway I think each baby has his/her own pace of learning?

princessminn

how is all may mummies doing??=)
my boy is extremely notti these days...
dun wanna drink milk,always finish half of wat he is suppose to drink...
sigh...

oh yaa,has all e menses of all may mummies return???i've not...=(

littleredot

Hello all May 09 Mummies, hope u all are doing good & baby is all well & Chirppy!! ^^

New here & was browsing around & see that my baby fits here as he's a 21st May bb!