Anyone gave birth at MT A recently?

joeyz

Hi joeyz,

Wow, sounds good enough already. I will definitely make an apptmt to go for their hospital tour before I decide.

Thank you so much for sharing the info.

Cheers!
You are most welcome. I'm happy to share it with all new mummies. Beside, i am happy that I am able to change hospital (kinda of last min.) and looking fwd to my hospital stay there. By the way, they do provide chinese confinement food if mummies requested.

lonerjas

Hi lonerjas,

Thanx for sharing, I have yet to decide to pay more for a better hospital or pay lesser for a reasonably good hospital.

So far, my hubby has been letting me make my own decision, as I am the "Queen" now mah.

So I will probably choose 2 hospitals and go for their tour 1st, before I decide.

Cheers!
Ya if u cant decide go for their tour is best...

But u will very inpress by Gleneagles cos is high class service.. but heard their charges are not high but super high.. U may wanna go their website take a look a their maternity pkg charges if they have. But take note the pkg $$ don include ur gynae delivery charges.

February

Ya if you cant decide go for their tour is best...

But you will very inpress by Gleneagles cos is high class service.. but heard their charges are not high but super high.. you may wanna go their website take a look a their maternity pkg charges if they have. But take note the pkg $$ dont include your gynae delivery charges.
Noted with thanx. I will take a look at their website 1st.