Anyone stopped work during pregnancy?

jas2909

Hi, i have stop working since I know I am pregnant.my edd is 6 of nov.is very boring at home but I am so tired to go out.if I am out for 1 hours plus I feel damn tired anybody here same like mi? I tink dat I zzz at least 13-16 hours daily
Ya me too.. before i knew i was preggie i wonder how come i suddenly went back to the old me where i can sleep 15hrs straight again.. then still can get back to sleep after waking up from the 15hrs sleep to eat and lunch break..

Mum2bee

Ya me too.. before i knew i was preggie i wonder how come i suddenly went back to the old me where i can sleep 15hrs straight again.. then still can get back to sleep after waking up from the 15hrs sleep to eat and lunch break..
Hi,before I knew I was pregnant I was like how come I can't fit in the jeans i bought for cny....haha....as for zzz wise to be honest I slept alot even before my pregnancy cos my job only require a few hrs on the evening but the prob is I feel very tired for even doing the daily hsewerk,strengthless and weak.favourite hideout is on bed....lol

qween

Hi, i have stop working since I know I am pregnant.my edd is 6 of nov.is very boring at home but I am so tired to go out.if I am out for 1 hours plus I feel damn tired anybody here same like mi? I tink dat I zzz at least 13-16 hours daily
I didn't stop working during pregnancy, but in the 1st trimester i was thinking about it, coz it was very tiring and sleepy. It was feels like sleep is never enough. Even weekend also preferred to stay at home and take a nap .. hahahahaha

But don't worry, when u r in the next trimester, everything will be better.

If u feel bored, try to search some information about ur pregnancy and how's baby inside ur tummy is growing. try this site : BabyCenter | Homepage - Pregnancy, Baby, Toddler, Kids
or BabyCenter Singapore.
Or u can do anything u like (ur hobby) i.e. cooking, reading

Enjoy ur "me" time, coz after baby delivered u will be too busy to do all ur fav things (if u taking care of him / her by yourself). But the baby's arrival will brings so many happiness and joy to ur life by seeing him / her growing in your hand.

Mum2bee

I didn't stop working during pregnancy, but in the 1st trimester i was thinking about it, coz it was very tiring and sleepy. It was feels like sleep is never enough. Even weekend also preferred to stay at home and take a nap .. hahahahaha

But dont't worry, when you r in the next trimester, everything will be better.

If you feel bored, try to search some information about your pregnancy and how's baby inside your tummy is growing. try this site : BabyCenter | Homepage - Pregnancy, Baby, Toddler, Kids
or BabyCenter Singapore.
Or you can do anything you like (your hobby) i.e. cooking, reading

Enjoy your "me" time, coz after baby delivered you will be too busy to do all your fav things (if you taking care of him / her by yourself). But the baby's arrival will brings so many happiness and joy to your life by seeing him / her growing in your hand.
Hi, thanks for sharing those site for baby info. I am very kiasu hv alrdy started to look up for info for baby so the site u share will be very useful....haha cos first time mah hehe....alot of my friends also say dat u should enjoy ur time right now cos when baby arrived then u will be very bz....haha.....now I hv started to hv backache and migraine :( the migraine was bad dat I hv it almost daily....I am also Tinkin of pickin up a hobby like wat u advice but now I am more like "the heart is willing but the body is weak" ..... Haha

Hi mummies..

I quit my job when I was 5 mths preggy, EDD july 2010. Reason was because work environment was not ideal, supervisor never give me office work and I fell once at the work area. I was a technician so jobs are usually physical. Had to stand for 12 hours and hardly any place to sit.. And colleagues are not helping at all..

But after I quit I somewhat regretted cos I missed my income.. So any MTBs who are considering quitting might want to think abt it..

Piggy08

Hi mummies..

I quit my job when I was 5 mths preggy, EDD july 2010. Reason was because work environment was not ideal, supervisor never give me office work and I fell once at the work area. I was a technician so jobs are usually physical. Had to stand for 12 hours and hardly any place to sit.. And colleagues are not helping at all..

But after I quit I somewhat regretted cos I missed my income.. So any MTBs who are considering quitting might want to think about it..
Ya i agreed.. need to think carefully... Or else may regret...
Stopped working, whole day at home really bored...Any MTB planning to go for a short trip?

AMSoudzuid

I'm not sure to stop working is wise or not, but I had no choice. I moved from other country to SG, on the way I got pregnant (not in the plan) so that it seems I have to stay home, because I don't think anyone could consider to hire a 5-month pregnant woman, haha..Just wondering what mums usually do during staying home, this is not the country I'm familiar with, any idea is so appreciated:tlaugh: