Baby in the same position since week 29

Jo'an

Hihi,

I'm now in my 35th week and my baby has been in the same position (head down but not engaged) since week 29. Is it normal? I forgot to ask my gynae bout this during my OB visit today....... Anyone encounter the same thing?

apollo

head down not engage?? I heard my hubby's fren said before his wife also like that until her EDD. Then got to induce.. But after few hours, baby is out through normal delivery =)

Catty

Hi,

I'm in my 34th weeks now, head down and not engage is perfectly normal cos my gynae told me before if baby head engage means will be coming out soon.. :001_302:

snowbear

Hihi,

I'm now in my 35th week and my baby has been in the same position (head down but not engaged) since week 29. Is it normal? I forgot to ask my gynae bout this during my OB visit today....... Anyone encounter the same thing?
I think it's normal. Engaged already may mean bb's coming out soon....

Jo'an

hi all,

Thanks for ur replies. But is it normal for baby to stay in the same position for so long (since 29weeks)?

dodos

head down not engage?? I heard my hubby's fren said before his wife also like that until her EDD. Then got to induce.. But after few hours, baby is out through normal delivery =)
Same for me. Not engage still high till the very day she was delivered.

I just asked my gynae yesterday. She said that 2nd birth onwards, some Bb head may not engaged until labour day. So Its perfectly normal. :001_302:

apollo

hi all,

Thanks for ur replies. But is it normal for baby to stay in the same position for so long (since 29weeks)?
i suppose it's like that ba.. as long as ut baby's head has turn down, den is okay...