baby size

Jovy

Hi Mummies thanks for all the greetings! Baby is good and not a cry bb. It doesnt feel like there is one at home, very very quiet. With breastfeeding so pain!! I am very sore but hopefully will be okey soon. All is painful!! But worth it :)

xxx

Hi Mummies thanks for all the greetings! Baby is good and not a cry baby. It doesnt feel like there is one at home, very very quiet. With breastfeeding so pain!! I am very sore but hopefully will be okey soon. All is painful!! But worth it :)

xxx
Hi Jovy,

Congra to you. Enjoy to be a new mother and take more "tonic" food during confinement!!
Breastfeeding is Great and the Best to Baby!!

susant

Hi Mummies thanks for all the greetings! Baby is good and not a cry baby. It doesnt feel like there is one at home, very very quiet. With breastfeeding so pain!! I am very sore but hopefully will be okey soon. All is painful!! But worth it :)

xxx
Hi Jovy,

You are such luky lady having just only 2 hours labor. To me, it's been about 17 hours to have my girl come out. Afterall, it's really been joyful moment once I see on my chest.

Me either struggling for breast feeding now. :D

Cheers,
Susant

muimui76

Hi Jovy,

You are such luky lady having just only 2 hours labor. To me, it's been about 17 hours to have my girl come out. Afterall, it's really been joyful moment once I see on my chest.

Me either struggling for breast feeding now. :D

Cheers,
Susant
Good day to all,

I am due on 21 sept. My gynae advise me to induce my baby at 35 weeks cos it is now at 3.2kg. Do you think baby is big at 35 weeks?? Anyone got the same experience as I am?

Hope to gain some insight on this. Thanks:Dancing_tongue:

muimui76

Good day to all,

I am due on 21 sept. My gynae advise me to induce my baby at 35 weeks cos it is now at 3.2kg. Do you think baby is big at 35 weeks?? Anyone got the same experience as I am?

Hope to gain some insight on this. Thanks:Dancing_tongue:
correction... doc advise to induce at 37 or 38 weeks...typo error:shyxxx:

izanyzam

My boy was 3.2kg during my 8th month check-up..He came out 2 days before i was to be induced..And weighed a hefty 3.84kg...!!! :001_302:

susant

correction... doc advise to induce at 37 or 38 weeks...typo error:shyxxx:
Hi muimui,

I think it'd be the better idea to induce before your baby is getting big as the baby size can be as big as 300g to 400g within 2 to 3 weeks. I went for induced labor as I had 3.2kg at my 39weeks. So my gynae checked my cervix condition and advice me to go for induce.

You may like to find out how many types of inducing and their pros and cons. If you need more info, pls feel free to ask me.

Cheers,
susant

Jovy

Hi Muimui I induced my baby at 37 weeks and a half, he was then 3.475 I decided since baby can grow really fast during the last few weeks specially that I was trying to deliver him naturally. And yeah all went well, nice and smooth. Talk to your baby, listen to your instincts. 3.2 kg is just perfect if you decide to induce.

Mummy to Baby V

xxx
Ensure that baby latches on correctly, then it'd be painfree while baby gets the milk. Take care. :)