Bf working no time for romance

Mommy2bof3

Well my bf is working about 12 hrs a day. He has his shift at night so when he gets home its around 7am so he sleeps all day. We have not slept in the same bed for about 3 weeks. We have no time to make love and im stressing with our kids im taking care of on my own plus working amd studying. I have been having sexual dreams but not about my bf. I feel bad but he took on another shift taking him to working 18-20 hrs a day and i got angry at him. Im doing everything on my own and got mad cuz he took on another shift when he knows im struggling with my sanity as it is and have no time for myself. So now im starting to think more about this other man. Am i wrong for that? And getting mad for him working more? Or am i just selfish? Idk what to do :( and to add im not cheating on him this man in my dreams is just in my head. Is it cuz im lonely?

momi

This is not good. Have you talked to him about it?

My belief is once a guy is married, he assumes the responsibility of a dear husband. His wife should come first. More so if got kids, his wife and kids come first. Should not be frequently indulging in things like drinking with friends till late, going holidays with friends, etc. Just my thinking.

Vincher

I agree with Momi. Family and love ones comes first, this is what a mature person should be thinking.