Clothings at TMC

bellerichez

Thomson Medical Center will provide your baby with a set of discharge clothes & receiving blanket so you dont't need to bring anything for the baby. you will end up bringing back a lot of things that the hospital give you. Just bring your clothes, pads, undies, and a set of clothes to change into when you discharge. but for me I just wore back what i wore there. Try to bring as little things as possible unless got more than your hubby to go home with you. When i see my roommate bring her travelling luggage i wanted to laugh, but when i discharge i realized it's useful. LOL

Really? then toiletries no need to bring also? I ask my clinic assistant, they say TMC nv give clothes? But heard from most mom that they will give.

iBaby_Mum

Then if i buy only 2 packet of Pureen Maternity Pad, is it enough to last through the whole month? or after you finish maternity pad you change back to normal pad?
Yes it is MORE than enough. I only bought 1 pack and when I am back I use back the normal pads (Overnight extra long type). I use those that are thicker like Kotex and never use the ultra slim type.

PinkDiamonds

Really? then toiletries no need to bring also? I ask my clinic assistant, they say Thomson Medical Center never give clothes? But heard from most mom that they will give.
Actually the hospital provided 1 packet of the maternity pads & I brought one packet of my own. But after the first few days I just used the overnight pads.

Yes u can dun bring ur own toiletries they also provide. got toothbrush/paste, a towel, shower gel & shampoo, comb. Of course if u r comfortable with using your own, den just bring ur own. :)

I think if you ask they should provide? BUt a lot of mummies will prefer to be in their own clothes. For me I brought my own clothes. got my house smell then can sleep better. :D

bellerichez

Yes it is MORE than enough. I only bought 1 pack and when I am back I use back the normal pads (Overnight extra long type). I use those that are thicker like Kotex and never use the ultra slim type.

oh. okay okay. Thanks. scare buy too much then wasted.

bellerichez

Actually the hospital provided 1 packet of the maternity pads & I brought one packet of my own. But after the first few days I just used the overnight pads.

Yes you can dont bring your own toiletries they also provide. got toothbrush/paste, a towel, shower gel & shampoo, comb. Of course if you are comfortable with using your own, then just bring your own. :)

I think if you ask they should provide? BUt a lot of mummies will prefer to be in their own clothes. For me I brought my own clothes. got my house smell then can sleep better. :D

Okay. Then i will try to bring as little as possible and only those things that i need.