Confinement Lady: Experience and good lady

Oqleong

Anyone looking for cf lady? I have a good one to intro: Aunty Mary
Very experience lady that knows all sorts of confinement food, methods to reduce jaundice in baby within short period, food to take if baby is having jaudice, etc.
She also does post natal massage and is really a full time cf lady that does not need the mummy to take care of bb during the feeds including night time.
Different food menu for everyday ...
She is really a one-stop station for everyone ...
Contact her at 82619739 or +60167421551

Stephanie Kwek

Very experience lady that knows all sorts of confinement food, methods to reduce jaundice in baby within short period, food to take if baby is having jaudice, etc.
She also does post natal massage and is really a full time cf lady that does not need the mummy to take care of baby during the feeds including night time.

Hi,

Had tried contacting Aunty Mary but unfortunately she is not available and she recommend me to your friend name Aunty Tan who is also from Malaysia...

Aunty Mary quoted me $2500 for the CL and needs me to transfer her a deposit of $500 first... As a first time mum, am still not secure transferring the money before getting things right...

did u pay the same amount and transfer the same amount too?..

Please advise... thanks

Mamee

If you not comfortable with putting a deposit with a freelancer. Try www.auntynanny.com. - a licensed confinement and nanny agency. They will send you profiles of confinement ladies to choose from. Customised service.:Dancing_wub:

Jessica Fun

[FONT=Times New Roman, serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Todayis the last day (1 Feb 2013) and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing5 weeks of confinement with us. Overall, I am satisfied with hertaking care of me and my baby girl. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]AuntyMary took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chineseherbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She wasvery patient and caring with my baby girl. In addition, she hashelped me to prevent breast engorgement. She will cook some food tostimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credenceconfinement lady. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Ifyou would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her atthese numbers: [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]HP:+6010-8847 576 (Malaysia number) [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]HP:83008215 (Singapore number) [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]P/S:Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just smsher cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby. [/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica]Herblogspot address is [/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica]http://marychengny.blogspot.com[/FONT][/FONT]

babytazz

Anyone with experience from nanny agencies? I've found 3 but 1 was with pretty mixed reviews whereas the other 2 had very few reviews. The 3 mentioned are PEM, Josian Services (confinementnanny.com) and Jia employment. Would be great if someone can share their exp ESP for last 2. Thanks!

Feedback form.jpg
Yet another of our satisfied and happy mummy who completed her confinement with us! Our mummies came to us in pain after delivery but always leave with a healthy, satisfied and blissful state of mind. Though our work is tough and tedious, the recognition and appreciation from our clients made it all worthwhile. Once again, a big thank you to our clients for your understanding and support!

https://www.facebook.com/aixin.mummies

babytazz

I think you can start booking during second trimester or near to the end of second trimester. Mar isn't a peak period so prices won't increase. Unless they have yearly increment in prices.

matrixyuki

confinement lady陪月

hi honeygirl,I am starting this thread to introduce my mum as a confinement lady. She has extensive experience (over 5 years) as confinement lady and know all kind of confinement food just for the mother. The only shortcoming that she has is she can only speak Mandarin and Hokkien as she is a Malaysian. Those interested to engage her service can call myself at +600182524575,koh auntie

marchbabe

my edd is also in end march and it seems all the good ones have been booked...**stressed**. I have a question. How do one pay for the deposit? Do we pay in person? What if the person doesn't come down to singapore, do we pay via bank transfer? How do we ensure that the nanny doesn't run away with the deposit?

Also, some CL whose previous job ends in mid-march and they are willing to take up end march edd jobs. Isn't it dangerous if i give birth earlier, they mentioned 2 weeks buffer is safe? What is the typical allowance from job to job? 1 month?

ChavAng

We chance upon Aunty Mary. Besides asking for a higher CL rate which she reduced after we found out it's supposedly lower at 2.5K, she requested permit and transport fee. Heard this is not a norm with many CL my friends have engaged. Anyone experience this?

ChavAng

She also does post natal massage and is really a full time cf lady that does not need the mummy to take care of bb during the feeds including night time.
We chance upon Aunty Mary. Besides asking for a higher CL rate which she reduced after we found out it's supposedly lower at 2.5K, she requested permit and transport fee. Heard this is not a norm with many CL my friends have engaged. Anyone experience this?

ChavAng

Todayis the last day (1 Feb 2013) and Aunty Mary is leaving us after doing5 weeks of confinement with us. Overall, I am satisfied with hertaking care of me and my baby girl.

AuntyMary took care of mummy well and she cooked a variety of chineseherbal soups to suit mummy's needs during confinement period. She wasvery patient and caring with my baby girl. In addition, she hashelped me to prevent breast engorgement. She will cook some food tostimulate the secretion of milk. Overall, she is a very credenceconfinement lady.

Ifyou would like to get a Confinement Lady, you can contact her atthese numbers:

HP:+6010-8847 576 (Malaysia number)
HP:83008215 (Singapore number)

P/S:Try to call her Malaysia number and if there's no answer, just smsher cos she may be busy cooking or handling the baby.

Herblogspot address is http://marychengny.blogspot.com
Hi Jessica,

How much is Aunty Mary;s services?

yuinlovewai

Please do not engage nanny Mary Cheng and do not believe the comments in Aunt Mary. I have just engaged her for an overseas assignment in Australia for 3 months and sent her back after putting up with her for 14 days.

yuinlovewai

Oh dear..wish you would have seen my post earlier. She is a hoax!
We felt compelled to write this post after Nanny Mary Cheng called my 2 year old daughter "stupid" and beat her butt. The reason was that my daughter is not very good at doing poo at the toilet bowl and had an accident in her pants.

zhongxy992

Please do not engage nanny Mary Cheng and do not believe the comments in Aunt Mary. I have just engaged her for an overseas assignment in Australia for 3 months and sent her back after putting up with her for 14 days.
Hi yuinlovewai, could you please give me more details of this Aunty Mary? I am talking with a CL also called Aunty Mary and she also mentioned that she went to Australia for a job. Afraid it's the same person. How can i contact you to verify? Thanks a lot!

yuinlovewai

Her name is not Aunty Mary. Her name should be called Blueberry.

Please contact me at yuinlovewai_83@yahoo.com and I will provide you with my Australia mobile. I can also provide copies of her flight tickets, copy of passport for your verification.

On first day she arrived in Darwin Australia
- she declared that she MUST eat three pieces of bread every day.
- she declared that she MUST eat three different fruits every day.
- the fruits MUST be fruits not found in Malaysia and those unique in Australia. Darwin has a tropical climate and has fruits similar to Malaysia/Singapore. I took her to Woolworths Supermarket. Upon seeing apples, pears and bananas for sale, she told me that she doesn't need to eat fruits anymore.
- she wants to have a day tour of the fruit farm in Darwin
- she wants to go shopping when my children go to school
- she wants to exercise in the park in the morning
- she does not eat overnight food

On the second and following days
- she wants to eat expensive fish
- she wants to eat fresh blueberries which are sold at $65 per kg in Australia
- she declared that she cannot open her eyes when she goes out to hang clothes to dry. Therefore she requested to eat bilberry supplements.
- she must have expensive dishwashing detergent because "her hands are very precious" and "chemicals in the dishwashing detergent will seep onto the children's skin when she bathes them"

The reason for firing her after 14 days - would have been earlier except Malaysia Airlines does not fly everyday Darwin - KL route
- I have two daughters who just turned 3 years old and 2 years old
- she called my 2 year old daughter "you are STUPID"
- because my 2 year old daughter cannot go to toilet to poo. When she poo in her pants. Aunty has to wash
- she told my 2 year old daughter "my grand daughter is smarter than you"
- "if I had known you do not know how to poo, I will not have come to Australia"
- "you are wasting my time"
- AND THEN SHE SMACKED MY DAUGHTER'S BUM in the toilet so loud that I can hear three rooms away.

Please use your judgement whether to engage her or not.