Confinement Nanny Needed

SMum12

Hi Mummies, my edd will be at may 2013. I'm looking for a good confinement nanny, any recommendations? TIA.

Apr gal

B4 engaging my CL I hv few contacts which recommended by feens which they exp and feel good. If u nd I can give u their contact n u can interview them yourselves if they r suitable.

Apr gal

Hi, can i check what qns to ask during the interview? How can u tell if she is suitable?
Hi Mrsred, u can try to ask her wats important to u. If u care bout confinement food, u may check wat type of dishes she will cook for u, wat herbs/tonic she will boil, how often. Can she helps with marketing? Will she cook for yr family too? Wat bout hse chores?Etc... Or u can check wif her on yr preference on childcare. Eg yr plan for cloth diapers instead of disposables. If u plan to breastfeed she will nd to bring d bb to u at nite instead of giving formula. Wat can she helps if yr supply is low. Handwadh or machine wash bb clothing? Etc etc

Apr gal

Booking subject to availability n oso peak period timing. So u will nd to book earlier if d CL is famous one. I booked mine super early in sep/oct as my edd in cny!

Smalleyes

[FONT=tahoma, sans-serif]Hi all, I would like to recommend my CL who has over [/FONT]20 years of experience looking after babies. She is so sought after that Chinese families in America will fly her over to help with confinement or baby-sitting. Her cooking is fantastic and she is able to whip up different dishes for each meal. Apart from looking after baby, she also help to sweep and mop the floor, hang our laundry and also does the marketing with my husband. She wakes up at 6am to make me my longan tea and also twice every night for baby's night feeds. My CL is also a true baby whisperer and she is able to anticipate what my baby wants even before she cries. She is really God sent when I'd a bad experience with my original CL who tried to scam me. PM me if you want her details and you must book her fast!

feitun

Hi all, I would like to recommend my CL who has over 20 years of experience looking after babies. She is so sought after that Chinese families in America will fly her over to help with confinement or baby-sitting. Her cooking is fantastic and she is able to whip up different dishes for each meal. Apart from looking after baby, she also help to sweep and mop the floor, hang our laundry and also does the marketing with my husband. She wakes up at 6am to make me my longan tea and also twice every night for baby's night feeds. My CL is also a true baby whisperer and she is able to anticipate what my baby wants even before she cries. She is really God sent when I'd a bad experience with my original CL who tried to scam me. PM me if you want her details and you must book her fast!
Hi can pm me the contact? Wslim102@gmail.com.

Roughly how much? This is my 1st baby

loograce83

I have one to recommend.. Her Name is Yu Jie, Contact: +60 1120119040
She takes good care of both baby and me very well :)
An experience confinement lady in her 50s

evaeden

Hi, in case u mummies need help with confinement nanny. She helps me during my confinement.
Singapore daytime confinement lady. Non stay.
Reliable & good with babies.
Able to cook confinement food.
She stay near hougang.

Interested pls call Auntie Jenny @ HP 9781 9809 for details.