courses suitable for active toddler 16mth

elmo493

I am thinking of bringing my active son to some courses or activities around smb, Yishun or woodland to drain away his extra energy. He likes to run around the place and dance. any sugguestion or recommendation for me.

Thanks

Jan

I am also looking out such lasses for my boy who is coming to 17th mth soon... Hope to drain his extra energy.

But currently I can't find any classes around the area you stated (I am staying in yishun). Now diverting my search to united sq and toa payoh.

stonston

as a solution to my son's endless energy, i sent him to CC once he turned 18mths old. and he's learning alot there, become more guai, learn to share.

VroomVroomBoys

Alpha Male
For the same reasons like you ladies, I used to let Seamus attend weekly classes at JWT Gym ... they simply provide a very safe environment to horne the children's motor skills. At just 2yo now, he's had no problems navigating his way round the playground & playscapes ...

For the 2 of you staying in the north, you can try checking out Tumble Tots Learning Studio ... as they have a set-up in Sembawang (Jelutung Community Club): Tumble Tots Singapore: Find your local centre

Enjoy ... :biggrin: :biggrin:

spongebobmama

the homebased class is in admiralty and sembawang using uk readers and phonics. you can take a look at the thread on "homebased enrichment"