Diaper rash

CynCyn

My DS has been having diahreoa from ystday all the way till now . Non stop . Until his backside has turn red as well as the penis area . It's so red like a baboon backside . Im useing Desitin Cream but still red . When i clean his backside he starts to cry . I guess it must be painful or what ...
Any advise ?

stonston

i use an imported product fm Canada...Goat milk is main ingredient...my boi had v bad diaper rash also...cured within a day...same for my niece...change to e goat milk one, cure within a day....

i got spare tubs for sale if u wanna try....1 tub can last v long...i'm still using e same tub i bought since my boi was 1mth :) used for 6mths le, onli ard 1/2 used!
n my maid applies v generously although onli v small amt is needed :)

PM me if u keen....
btw, it is v cheap compared to desitin....

LoVeS

cyn how u clean ur ds's pigu? Wet wipe or wat? Tat time when my ds haf bad rash we usually wash his pigu instead of wipe so tt reduce fraction to his pigu

jedamum

My DS has been having diahreoa from ystday all the way till now . Non stop . Until his backside has turn red as well as the penis area . It's so red like a baboon backside . Im useing Desitin Cream but still red . When i clean his backside he starts to cry . I guess it must be painful or what ...
Any advise ?
wait...diaherra got see doctor? change to non-lactose milk already?
when wipe the backside, used dap instead of wipe to reduce friction.

mtml888

*sayang*

U wanna try calomile lotion 1st to dry up the rash so it wont hurt that much? i always try to wash my son after every poo as now it gets alot and i hope to prevent diaper rash. :eek:

CynCyn

cyn how u clean ur ds's pigu? Wet wipe or wat? Tat time when my ds haf bad rash we usually wash his pigu instead of wipe so tt reduce fraction to his pigu
Ya I use wet wipes . Dh also just told me str8 away wash to reduce friction . Thks btw . :001_302:

CynCyn

wait...diaherra got see doctor? change to non-lactose milk already?
when wipe the backside, used dap instead of wipe to reduce friction.
Yup brought him to the PD this morning . Changed to Isomil alrdy , it's the non lactose type right ?
I overlook tt since he's having rash shld nt have use wipes . Thks for the advice . :001_302:

CynCyn

*sayang*

U wanna try calomile lotion 1st to dry up the rash so it wont hurt that much? i always try to wash my son after every poo as now it gets alot and i hope to prevent diaper rash. :eek:
=(
Where do I find caolomile lotion at ? What brand is tt ?
Usually he doesn't gets diaper rash but this time he has diahreoa until very jialat . Diaper rash emerge . Will wash everytime frm now . Thks . :001_302:

CynCyn

I believe any pharmacies would carry it... try watsons or guardian?
hope he gets better soon!
Thks mtml888 ! :001_302:

So the brand of the lotion confirm call calomile right ? Will look out for it . Thanks agn .

LoVeS

Ya I use wet wipes . Dh also just told me str8 away wash to reduce friction . Thks btw . :001_302:
ya haf to wash coz tt time ds aso haf really bad rash until his skin tore n bleed so haf to wash instead of wipe.

CynCyn

Just wash awhile ago i guess he feels much better . But still have to wipe cos so much lao sai on his butt .

LoVeS

Just wash awhile ago i guess he feels much better . But still have to wipe cos so much lao sai on his butt .
cyn if i am u i wont wipe anymore for time being~ If still got lao sai then continue wash it lor, use gentle spray to spray his pigu lor

xiaodaisy

maybe put so powder after cleanin his pigu cos make him feel dry ba.. my kids used to have it too sometimes due to pampers also.. i still have some creams tat are veri useful for rashess if u want den juz let mi know i'll pass dem to u .. tk care

CynCyn

How long will the rash be gone ?
When I wash his buttocks start crying . I apply powder and desitin cream also . Bt now he still having diahreoa making it worst .

LoVeS

How long will the rash be gone ?
When I wash his buttocks start crying . I apply powder and desitin cream also . Bt now he still having diahreoa making it worst .
bring him to PD if his diarrhea keep persist~ Rash go off after 1-2days of NO wiping

spoonie

my dd is having bad diaper rash now too. :( so bad that the skin tore and developed ulcers-lookalike bumps on her backside. I switched to nappy for the time being so that it is more breathable.

everytime i change her poo poo she cry so much i feel so heartpain and she seems to be scare and start bawling before we lay her on the bed to change her nappy. trying to keep her pipi clean & dry at all times now...

last night i decided to try vaseline petroleum jelly on her pipi as petroleum jelly can heal skin fast and it doesnt sting like other lotion.

I washed her pipi then use towel to pat it dry gently... did not put any powder as i worry it will irriate her rash further... then apply vaseline on the rashes. To my delight she did not cry in pain anymore although her skin still look red... and the 'ulcers' look slightly smaller overnight. phews!

Last edited: