ebm giveaway

Hello mummies, I've frozen ebm for the month of jan to giveaway, abt 50 bags of 120 - 130ml. My daughter just turn 4 mths. Reason im giving away is bcuz freezer has no more space. Am on multi vits and fish oil. Non smoker and have home cooked food everyday. Have donated to another mummy and she has feedbacked that her daughter is taking it well :)

Self-collection at marsiling. Pls do pm me if ure interested!

Zonda

Hi Yingiielim,

I am a father myself and is responding on behalf of a friend of mine who just became a father 2 days ago. It is his first child at Thomson Hospital. It is also very unfortunate that his wife passed away after birth due to pre eclampsia and resulted failure in her kidney and subsequently brain dead was announced some 8 hours later after falling into coma. Her full story was pubished in the Chinese Lianhe Wanbao and WanBao(Front Page) news paper on 03/04/2013.

It is very sad that his wife did not even get to see her own baby before she goes, let alone latching. My wife had given birth 8 months ago and her breastmilk had also stopped producing. However, we still do have some balances in which we had decided to give it to my friend's child. Unfortunately, it may not be able to last him through a month. I hope with your high productity, I am appealing for your assistance in this matter. If you are willing, please contact me at 9455 0656 and I will be providing you with milk storage bags for your kind supplies. I am doing this for the sake of this poor boy as I strongly believe breast milk are still the best for all infants.

Once again I thank you for reading this message and hope to hear from you soon.

Best regards,
Michael