EDD April 2013..cont

Yesyes hmm more backaches, pelvic pain and tummyaches comparatively.. and I can safely say its a big diff compared to when I wasn't dilated. Before tt I was constipated rather badly, then I startes clearing my bowels during the weekend and mon I was 2cm dilated.. u also feel more intense pain in regular intervals but not enough to be labor pain...

Jouline

U all know ah, my husband's sister has an extremely lucky friend. She didn't have contractions, no "show", water bag didn't break, then when she turned up for her usual gynae check-up, doctor told her she was 7cm dilated. And her gynae was even able to see her baby's head leh!!! That was when her gynae burst her water bag then she start to feel the pains and then her baby was delivered. Sibei heng, sibei envy... Last century could have been an ultimate kind soul...

Ya first baby, so far a lot of cramps and contractions but no sign of labor yet.. haha is a waiting game I think.. jus wait loh

Ya first baby, so far a lot of cramps and contractions but no sign of labor yet.. haha is a waiting game I think.. jus wait loh

pigletbao

Yesyes hmm more backaches, pelvic pain and tummyaches comparatively.. and I can safely say its a big diff compared to when I wasn't dilated. Before tt I was constipated rather badly, then I startes clearing my bowels during the weekend and mon I was 2cm dilated.. u also feel more intense pain in regular intervals but not enough to be labor pain...
I hope I'm dilated then! Have been going toilet more often! Like three times a day to clear bowels!

Oqleong

Anyone looking for cf lady? I have a good one to intro: Aunty Mary
Very experience lady that knows all sorts of confinement food, methods to reduce jaundice in baby within short period, food to take if baby is having jaudice, etc.
She also does post natal massage and is really a full time cf lady that does not need the mummy to take care of bb during the feeds including night time.

Different food menu for everyday ...

She is really a one-stop station for everyone ...

Contact her at 82619739 or +60167421551

Oqleong

Hi All,

Anyone interested in fermented red rice wine .. I have 6 bottles on hand to sell cos I am not a wine eater ..
Sms me at 94369850 for more details, letting go at 11ea

Bubblenest

Hi
Any suggestion how to make baby engage quickly, other than walking, squats? Am about 37 weeks, gynae said baby is very high up, cervix not dilated, abdominal muscles are very tight. I will like to go natural birth but gynae said if baby doesn't engage by the next appt, I may have to change my mind. Being getting horrible left hip pain because baby like to rest on my left side.

Hehehe iceydragon, dont worry la baby will come out when they wan to.. im hoping for waterbag to burst hahaha then I reach hosp doc tell me 10cm dilated hehehe... actually my gynae did stretch for me, when she checked my dilation, I suspected that she had stretched my cervix for it to b dilated further.. u can ask ur gynae to do e same :)

Gynae yesterday stretch liao..then today still like tat.. this baby real naughty..2nd trimester keep wanting to come out. Now due n ripe liao become so quiet. .hope sat induce successful or have to become cesarean. .

Hehehe iceydragon, dont worry la baby will come out when they wan to.. im hoping for waterbag to burst hahaha then I reach hosp doc tell me 10cm dilated hehehe... actually my gynae did stretch for me, when she checked my dilation, I suspected that she had stretched my cervix for it to b dilated further.. u can ask ur gynae to do e same :)
I also hope for water bag to burst... Then fast fast can finish!

But the stretching cervix part is ... Painful isn't it!?

Jouline no lah I haven go into labour yet but good news is, my mucus plug came out already! Not bloody like how the antenatal class coach says leh! It looks more like a long long strip of yellow mucus you might have from flu! Hahaha...

Came home very tired from visiting Gynae cos long wait today, so slept on and on... She said I'm 2cm dilated. That, plus the mucus plug discharged, means I shd be gg into labour soon! Yay! Was getting grumpy at all the discomfort of not getting good sleep and swollen feet and backaches etc, now, I feel better knowing baby is coming soon! :)!