EDD Aug 2011

JocelynYL

aiyah..cord blood banking all the gimmicks....dont need one...My scan comes with the 4d ...so its 250 per scan plus consultation fee. bloating is damn common. cannot eat a lot..but feel hungry easily. 8-9 weeks more to go...
hi Evangeline,

Where did you do your scanning?
For the cord blood banking, i'm still considering whether should donate or private one..... so dilemma

Anyone consider donate it to SCBB? :embarrassed:

hi Evangeline,

Where did you do your scanning?
For the cord blood banking, i'm still considering whether should donate or private one..... so dilemma

Anyone consider donate it to SCBB? :embarrassed:
Mount E. Under Dr sc chew. He has the most advanced machine in SG..that's why the price is higher but worth it. I saw my baby's hair also. LOL

happyeliz

Good afternoon all mummies,
Welcome Jess:)
For me I neec to buy baby necessarities like bathing foam , cotton wool etc
As for clothings mostly hand down from relatives but Hubby bought 2new suit set and receiveing blanketfor baby arrival.
I will celebrate princess full month at home . Bought baby wipes and newborn diapers already:)
Not only my dark circle more obvious , freckles too.
Pilipino: you are not alone my taste buc also quite tasteless/bland ...
I think my water retention quite bad , my bracelet also became tight other than
Y wedding ring . My nose expanded .. Everything expanded :( .. Only nod thing I happy , is my boobs upgraded :) I haven buy any nursing bra. I'm still wearing the normal bra only bought bigger size only where selling affordable one?

JocelynYL

I'm in my 29+weeks now... I start water retention in my 26/27 weeks... :embarrassed:
My finger swell and got a little pain when i wake up in the morning... is anyone encounter the same thing?

Have all of you give your precious baby name already? My hubby said will seek for fortune teller after baby come out... :tlaugh: anyone got good fortune teller to recommend?

bunny mummy

hi sally

you should report to the consumer asso, just like those spa services. take money and ran away. report while the case is still fresh. bring yr contract along. it is time to get rid of such unscrupulous company. $2600 is not even a market rate. the highest quote i have gotten from private arrangement is $2200, but i need to apply for employment pass to be on the safe side.

you poor thing. can understand your dilemma.

pipilili

Nursing bra:
I got my nursing bras from OG or online:https://picasaweb.google.com/115725155758640919597. The bras(non padded and no underwire) from OG (ard SGD 9.90-15.00) are cheap and good. Anyway I am wearing nursing bras already cos size expanded 2x (cup size remains).

Cordblood banking:
Actually I asked my gynae at KKH-TPS and he asked me to go for SCBB. I actually had mixed reviews on Cord Blood banking before that, tt's why I asked gynae. (cost is not our concern) So in the end I decided to donate to SCBB. It's considered doing a good deed.

But this is up to individual. I think if you want to bank - Go for Cordlife which is more reputable.

Bloatedness:
I feel v bloated at night. And my belly button seems to be stretching...and my bb likes to kick my belly button part!!!! And I hate it.

Water rentention:
I am starting to get puffy fingers/feet. But I noticed if I drink alot of water the day before...it actually becomes smaller the next day.

jessmummy

JocelynYL: ><~ i have 10 bottles in store waiting for bb to use!

happyeliz: hello! :) i purchased all the necessity items already apart from the bath and shampoo cos havent decide on the brand yet.. any preferences?

engel

Did cord blood banking with cordlife for Adriana (my first girl) and gonna do the same for Alessandra ( my 2nd girl:) May be rare that they would ever use it in future, but it's just an insurance thing. The blood could b used for family members as well should the need arise...

Lucky for me, yet to suffer from water retention. Think keeping yourself hydrated helps though you may visit the ladies more often:) ... I'm more afraid of ugly veins developing at the back of the legs due to more pressure from increase in weight:(... And I'm the type that prefers to b walking around....

Any of you mummies going for the June fair? Seriously I've not been to one, but do you think it would b crowded on the first day itself cause it'll b the only day I'm not busy with work...thinking if it's a good idea to bring Adriana out to ppl watch while I c if I could do some shopping...

crazycat

Hi All~

I'll be going to the baby fair this coming saturday at expo... the previous fair in march/april wasn't that superb... nothing much in a way... but they sells goon diapers at a very low price... I'll be going, hopefully goon have the same/better promo... If it's possible I'll be buying all of those detergent and stuff there too~ =) 7 months plus de... so better prepare now b4 my energy goes LOW~

pipilili

Crazycat: How much is the goon diapers for NB/S? Can share the pricing.

Instead of lugging all these diapers back, I have decided to make use of delivery service. Hahahaha.

If you dun want to buy so soon, you can order when you are in hospital and they only take 1 day to deliver!!!! Fast and efficient. And you no need to carry heavy diapers home to collect dust so soon. Another option for MTBs, just sharing. :001_302::001_302:

Diapers Diapers.com.sg Pte Ltd :: Japan Domestic Diapers/Pants Delivery service available
Diapers Nepia Diaper Delivery Service Delivery service available

jovin83

Hi all Mummies,

Hope u're all doing well :D! Bad for me.. looks like i'm already getting my sleepless nights. Wake up 3 times to the toilet... cannot realli turn much.. Backache.. swollen feet.. hahha U name it.. I have. Feeling giddy too, not sure if due to weather. 29 weeks now.. Another.. 11 weeks to go.. I'm counting down. Really dun get it when ppl ask me to "enjoy" your pregnancy. Aiyo.. how to enjoy like this. :(

Gluttonish

Hi Mummies - long time since i last logged in here! Have you washed all your baby's clothes already? I wanted to wash, but scared it starts to collect dust again, since i'm only in my 30th week now.

Btw, I ordered Neo Garden recently for my mum's birthday, and it was such a dissapointment. Seems like their standard has dropped, across all the dishes. Was quite embarassing. Think I'll order from my usual caterer for my baby's 1st month, cheaper and better taste.

jessmummy

jovin83.. hehe samee!! worse thing is my husband gets woken up by me tossing and going to toilet :( so guilty ><~ and im definitely also one mummy who cant wait to get this over and done with quickly and faster meet the little naughty brat inside! :)

Gluttonish: yesterday i had a dream that my baby was born, and i havent washed my clothes!! lol wake up feeling weird :p must be bought too much clothes lately for baby.. but i've been told to only wash the clothes at 37 weeks to prevent dust. a

are you all going to handwash or machine wash?

jovin83

jovin83.. hehe samee!! worse thing is my husband gets woken up by me tossing and going to toilet :( so guilty ><~ and im definitely also one mummy who cant wait to get this over and done with quickly and faster meet the little naughty brat inside! :)

Gluttonish: yesterday i had a dream that my baby was born, and i havent washed my clothes!! lol wake up feeling weird :p must be bought too much clothes lately for baby.. but i've been told to only wash the clothes at 37 weeks to prevent dust. a

are you all going to handwash or machine wash?
Yesh.. cant wait to be over and done. As for missing the Kick.. hahha i rather this little one.. kick outside then in my Tummy!Hahah I'm done with my washing.. and only 29 wks.. Mil say will need to wash again. But I felt there's no need to wash again. But okay, if she insist hahhaa :p mine all machine washed by her :D

jessmummy

haha i cant wait for little one to come out and kick daddy! since he's so happy each time baby kicks me =.="

so early?? omgg i think my mum is gonna purchase even more clothes for little one! did you purchase baby laundry detergent?

the liquid one, will dissolve better. Wash more becos will be softer and more seasoned, So baby wun feel 'scratchy' or itchy. Will be more comfy also.