EDD Aug 2011

linzy

I'll be giving birth at Mt A... 12 days to go..:we2Randy-git: I think my gynea attached to both Mt A and TMC bcoz he gave me to choose between these 2 hospitals..
Ok then they are charging u private hospital charges... Maybe your gynae is famous so that's why more expensive lor...
But dun worry, cos it's the last lap now & it will be all worth it once u see your baby in your arms :)

engel

Last lap then we can eat what we want.... Hahahaha

been craving for medium rare steaks since mths ago!!! And mussels from brussels sprouts.....:(....nom nom......

jessmummy

engel... yumm they sound goood!

pipi.. haha.. im not sure lehh.. maybe check w gynae tomorrow..

im trying to resist epidural because of my spine issues.. spine not straight and always have pain sigh.. but i really wonder if laughing gas enough for me or not ><~

linzy

Last lap then we can eat what we want.... Hahahaha

been craving for medium rare steaks since mths ago!!! And mussels from brussels sprouts.....:(....nom nom......
Can we really eat anything and everything? I am craving for seafoods especially sotong... Though I have been secretly eating abit haha

engel

Actually rock is right, still have to watch our intake during bf... Arghz

but I miss my belvedere vodka and diplomatico rum also...:(... Hiaz....
A lil sick of eating pasta with coke for the past 6 mths when eating out...:(

jovin83

Ha ha I crave for seafood patter.. Fresh oysters, raw salmon!! Last lap.. See u gers left 2 wk so envy. I still got 3 plus to go :( anyway next week no need to crawl to office. Will appear in forum more!!

rockthemoms

O gosh engel !! You really indulge yourself! Bear with it for bb sake cos
I was so so worried when my bb got jaundice altho he nvr admit to hospital lucky !!
You will really feel the pain :( bf dun take too much Ginger n wine !

Aft I give birth, I also didn't anyhow eat.

engel

#1 had jaundice within her 1st wk though ... But lucky was mild:)
but I thought alot of confinement food is with Ginger? To ease the heartburn or something like that.... Not a fan of ginger anyways..:p

Hmmzz... Jovin, no need to crawl to office means start ML or work from home ? I'm already dying during 1st wk... Haha... Lucky girl keeps me sane but sometimes she annoys me by throwing things at me:/ I've a lil diablo in disguise... Hahaha

miaarose

Im 39 weeks! I have abt 7 days to go. Edd 5h aug. This sat(tmr) gg for my ctg. Ctg at TMC cost abt $40-60 according to the admin lady at my clinic. She can't remember the exact figure.

Came back frm taka baby fare. True to what one of u say, medela freestyle was $799 but lots of freebies. Bleargh

engel

Long story .... Found out only 6 mths into preg for #1.. By then was
still regular clubber, heavy drinking and smoking...:( so gynea couldn't give a positive Edd due to my smokes and drinks; baby was on small side... She just monitered water level and baby's activity ... If calculated by date of conception , she is abt 2 wk OD. Gynea decided to induce 2 wks after OD citing it's been too long, but she decided to come naturally on the day itself :)
even for #2, gynea did ask if wanna induce if she passed her Edd or I wanna wait like #1.

Thank god adriana was born healthy though I had a crappy lifestyle for her first 6 mths... I went cold turkey for #2.... and hope all will b well..... Sigh....

pipilili

engel: My gynae only allowed OD up to 40wk and 3 days then got to get bb out. Hahaha I also crave for mussels and clams and sotong and all the seafood, and guess what, already eaten when I crave for it. I am afraid if I dun eat when I crave for it, my bb will drool when she comes out. *unsightly*

Jess: The other day I oso felt stretched esp around belly button area and I applied some Bio Oil on the area. I think if you apply moisturising cream on the area, it will work too. Try it, I feel less stretched nw.

JocelynYL: Now I know why your CTG so exp cos you are private gynae operating in a private clinic. That means gynae buy his own equipement (CTG machine) so he charges more exp. Mine is govt hospital but private patient. Do not get subsidized rate for consultation/delivery/ward but equipement belong to govt hospital so cheaper. hahahaha I hope what I am saying makes sense.

hakisumi

Hi ladies..

Now is all about a waiting game..
my #1 was induced on the edd date cos mil suggest dun let bb stay "long" inside womb.

Jaundice mainly due to the bb liver is not ready it's quite common but not to worry ,my #1 needed to stay hospital 1 more day for the blue-light hence I went home w/o him but that's was the last night tat I slpt sooo well, as in I know hes safe n sound n I feel so much lighter..haha..so funny when thinking back

Now waiting for #2... edd is aug 12..
#1 very good appetite..#2 ok ok niah..next tues doing ctg test..

Take care ladies!!!
Btw,any1 drinks those small coconut or sugar cane?