EDD in APR 2010

mrsmorgan

let me be e first to post for apr 2010 mommies.. lol
for now, my edd is 16 apr 2010.. let's see it will change to what date.. :Dancing_tongue:

mrsmorgan

yup my first! really excited!! gynae did a scan n i saw e little dot.. hehe! nxt visit will be on 5th sept.. =)

fos

yup my first! really excited!! gynae did a scan and i saw e little dot.. hehe! nxt visit will be on 5th sept.. =)
Very happy to hear from you. It is also my first. My first visit is similar to yours. My next visit will be on 3rd sept. After that I will share my experience with u.

mrsmorgan

Very happy to hear from you. It is also my first. My first visit is similar to yours. My next visit will be on 3rd sept. After that I will share my experience with you.
hey that's on my bday!! hehe! yes let's share our exp since we're e only apr 2010 mommies for now! =p

so i guess u're in ur 7th week now?

mrsmorgan

I experienced the heaviest period. Now, it is much better. My appetite has changed. Like vegetables and fruits. No fish, and only a little meat. And you?
:shyxxx::eek:15:
no ms yet n appetite nt bad also.. im hungry all e time! haha! i crave for instant noodles n used to like fast fd but nw nt really..

fos

no ms yet and appetite not bad also.. im hungry all e time! haha! i crave for instant noodles and used to like fast fd but now not really..
You are so lucky, I envy you. I ate some French fries in Mcdonald's last Saturday afternoon, my gastric acid ran out and burned my throat. It was so sore that I couldn't eat anything for supper. Sign!

Ocean

Hi Mrs Morgan and everybody here...

My EDD is on 14-April-2010. Just two day earlier than you...keke...
I just done my ultrasound scan yesterday. My baby was 6w5days, CRL: 0.78cm
My gynae is Dr. Ang at Sun Plaza. How about yours?

mrsmorgan

You are so lucky, I envy you. I ate some French fries in Mcdonald's last Saturday afternoon, my gastric acid ran out and burned my throat. It was so sore that I couldn't eat anything for supper. Sign!
dont envy me yet.. who knows, my ms may start anytime soon! haha! n i just realised i cant eat tauhu too! it makes me feel like vomitting.. :/

cant wait for e nxt gynae visit! :Dancing_tongue:

mrsmorgan

Hi Mrs Morgan and everybody here...

My EDD is on 14-April-2010. Just two day earlier than you...keke...
I just done my ultrasound scan yesterday. My baby was 6w5days, CRL: 0.78cm
My gynae is Dr. Ang at Sun Plaza. How about yours?
hi ocean! glad to knw there's another baby due in apr 2010! =)
my gynae's dr adrian woodworth frm cck thomson women's clinic.. my nxt visit will be on 5th sept n i'll b in my 8th wk by then!
so is this ur first preg? any ms, cravings, etc.? pls share! :Dancing_wub:

Ocean

hi ocean! glad to knw there's another baby due in apr 2010! =)
my gynae's dr adrian woodworth frm chua chu kang thomson women's clinic.. my nxt visit will be on 5th sept and i'll b in my 8th wk by then!
so is this your first preg? any ms, cravings, etc.? pls share! :Dancing_wub:
hi Mrs Morgan,

I had done one D&C in Dec 2007 because they couldn't find the heartbeat. That was really a heartbroken experience. :embarrassed:

We have been waiting for our new baby for almost 1.6 years. When the day I saw my baby's heartbeat, I was almost cry out. This is really a gift from God.

Last Sunday night, I was breeding. Then I called my gynae, he instructed me to take two pills of Duphaston and take good rest. I went to see him on early monday morning, he did ultrasound for my baby again, God bless me, we found everything is fine. so my gynae gave me an inject. Now I have no more breeding.

My next appointment will be on 11 September....and I will be in my 9th week by then. Oh ya, my gynae is also from Thomson woman's clinic. :Dancing_wub:

Do you know how much is they package? I didn't check with them yet.

engmcb75

Welcome New Excited Mummies,

Congratulations to all! As well to myself. I am also expecting the same month as you all. Going to have a little cub in April. Did my 1st gynae checkup today? Even hear the amazing strong heartbeat! I am so fascinated, and excited.

I am seeing Dr Eunice Chua from TLC, Thomson Medical Clinic.

Becky :Dancing_wub:

fos

Hi, ocean and engmcb75, congratulations! Our team is bigger and bigger. I will see Doctor Goh Shen Li from KKH next Wednesday.

Hi, mrsmorgan. I also heard that some women never vomit during their pregnancy. Hope that you are one of them. Maybe the fetus knows which food is good which is bad :).