EDD in July?

usagibb

which agency you using? im abit afraid of freelance CL. :001_07:

i went forum to see review and got this agency call i-kare...they still got few CL on hand...the good thing abt agency is we can change CL immediately which i hope i dun need to do so...hehe...

Tiggee

i went forum to see review and got this agency call i-kare...they still got few CL on hand...the good thing abt agency is we can change CL immediately which i hope i dun need to do so...hehe...
how much is it? with agent fee and all.

usagibb

sounds reasonable. most CL also around that price. i may try them out.
ya...for freelance CL, they earn the full 2K but then we (CL & us) will scare either party put aeroplane lar...but we get from agency, these CL is only earning 1.5K and we also dun hv to worry they put aeroplane or we put them aeroplane...haha....

mixue84

Hey all,

do u'll start listening to music like 儿歌, or others??? if yes, do u feel ur baby is moving when u listening to the music????

cos when my sis pregnant she listen to music and she told me, her baby move when she listen... n now i try too and i have same feeling... or juz me thinking too much hahahah ^_^
Jennifer, every night my hubby will make me listen to 儿歌 like those ABC songs.. At times i feel BB moving, but not much. Do you feel BB move outside tummy area?

some say week 20 or 21 then can feel it. hmmm.. i dun know leh.. but i do feel and hear bubbles so do hubby when he listen.

mixue84

anybody started booking confinement lady?
Hi Tiggee, my mum will be my confinement lady.

I am staying near my parents so she decides to help me take care of BB. Actually, i do consider hiring a confinement lady so my mum can take care of BB and CL can take care of me on cooking or maybe provide more advice on taking care of BB. but when i raise out, my mum scolded me.. LOL :D

Do CL do some housework for us? or she only take care of BB and us?

usagibb

Hi Tiggee, my mum will be my confinement lady.

I am staying near my parents so she decides to help me take care of BB. Actually, i do consider hiring a confinement lady so my mum can take care of BB and CL can take care of me on cooking or maybe provide more advice on taking care of BB. but when i raise out, my mum scolded me.. LOL :D

Do CL do some housework for us? or she only take care of BB and us?
mixue84, good mah, that your mom is helping me....my mom this round is not helping cos she will help me with #1, so i will engage CL to help me and my #2...haha

they only do minor housework like washing clothes, sweeping, mopping...general chores

mixue84

mixue84, good mah, that your mom is helping me....my mom this round is not helping cos she will help me with #1, so i will engage CL to help me and my #2...haha

they only do minor housework like washing clothes, sweeping, mopping...general chores
Actually hiring a CL not a bad idea too at least can do some house chores so my mum can concentrate on BB. But the thing is my mum disagree.

Anyway, think having a CL will be out of the way for me.

usagibb

Actually hiring a CL not a bad idea too at least can do some house chores so my mum can concentrate on BB. But the thing is my mum disagree.

Anyway, think having a CL will be out of the way for me.
ya lor....if ur mom dun really mind to do housework for u...just leave it to her bah...hehe

Jennifer, every night my hubby will make me listen to 儿歌 like those ABC songs.. At times i feel BB moving, but not much. Do you feel BB move outside tummy area?

some say week 20 or 21 then can feel it. hmmm.. i dun know leh.. but i do feel and hear bubbles so do hubby when he listen.
me too... ya i can feel something ticking me... cos too long liao can't remember is tat baby moving.. have ask my sis and she told me is baby moving.. my hubby also hear bubbles sound...

ya i have talk to the nurse, she say onli 20 wk than can feel it and some longer about 24 wks but some can feel early at around 16 wks keke