EDD in MAR 2010

angelwendy

hi canisque congrats dear... im still waiting for my due date... baby sems so comfortable inside that he forgots his due date... hehheh or perhaps he sympatise with his mum for having to send his sisters to and fro from sch that he might decide to come out during this sch holidays!!!
My sis in law had her delivery by caesarean yesterday...
im still waiting for the worst of contractions.... welcome to motherhood!! take caRE...
dont worry ya... ur bb will soon come out to meet u....:001_302:

qoooj

Wow... there are so much sharing here! M very slow to have joined this forum....

My EDD is 12 Mar, yes tmr but still no news, no signs. Seeing my gynae tmr and see what she has to say or baby has for us. It's a waiting game, isn't it?!

Well, thanks for all the sharing, mummies and mummies-to-be. Enjoy every moment cos they are all worth it!

Cheers!!!

icy_haze

hi mummies,
im due in apr n hope those of you who just delivered in mt a can share how much your total bill was.. im still clueless as to how much cash to prepare.. TIA!
Hi mrsmorgan,

I just delivered at Mt A on 20th Feb. I took up 2 bedded room and had a normal delivery with epidural. Paid $2k in cash after deducting Medisave. Below are the breakdown of my bill for ur reference.

Hospital charges: $1992.70
Doctor charges:
-My gyne charges: $1605
-pediatrician charges: $330
-epidural doc fees: $235.40
Total charges: $4163.10

After deducting $2.1k from my hubby medisave, we paid ard $2k in cash.

Hope this will be helpful for u.

nsync_su

Hello babes!!!

I'll be a mother of 2 on 25th march. 2 more weeks, but scheduled c-section. But within tis 2 weeks.. if more contractions occurs or got blood or waterbag burst, i can try vbac BUT if im bleeding inside or uterine rupture while trying vbac, i must go emergency c-section. Scary listened to doc said just now. But all the explainations given were in details... make me kanchiong now!!!

So now im a march mummy.. hehehe.. My daughter march baby, so is her brother now.

Hi mar mummies, I will be admitting to hospital on tmr(fri) 2am for induce birth. Scared & also happy at the same time :elvis: Hopefully, everything will be ok, smooth and safe delivery. *Pray Hard*!!:wong8:

angelwendy

Wow... there are so much sharing here! M very slow to have joined this forum....

My EDD is 12 Mar, yes tomorrow but still no news, no signs. Seeing my gynae tomorrow and see what she has to say or baby has for us. It's a waiting game, isn't it?!

Well, thanks for all the sharing, mummies and mummies-to-be. Enjoy every moment cos they are all worth it!

Cheers!!!
HI Qoooj.. welcome to join us ya...:Dancing_wub: yup agree is a waiting game now... do update us about ur check up tmr ya...

angelwendy

I'm overdue . Going to be induced at 8am in Mt A tomorrow. *Cross fingers*

Hee... Finally Induce... sure tonight can't sleep... But try to get more rest k... & ask ur hubby to bring u go for breafast before u go hospital ya.... JIA YOU... rest well to push....:001_302:

angelwendy

Hi mar mummies, I will be admitting to hospital on tomorrow(fri) 2am for induce birth. Scared & also happy at the same time :elvis: Hopefully, everything will be ok, smooth and safe delivery. *Pray Hard*!!:wong8:

JIA YOu... Lingerbell... remember take supper before going delivery ya.... :001_302: update us soon...

JIA YOu... Lingerbell... remember take supper before going delivery ya.... :001_302: update us soon...
angelwendy.... look at that... time really flies faster now that you've got a tiny one to care for... yr baby benson is already 2 weeks old yeahh....
aww.. isnt he's adorable?? wonder how my baby look like?? hehe

mrsmorgan

Hi mrsmorgan,

I just delivered at Mt A on 20th Feb. I took up 2 bedded room and had a normal delivery with epidural. Paid $2k in cash after deducting Medisave. Below are the breakdown of my bill for your reference.

Hospital charges: $1992.70
Doctor charges:
-My gyne charges: $1605
-pediatrician charges: $330
-epidural doc fees: $235.40
Total charges: $4163.10

After deducting $2.1k from my hubby medisave, we paid around $2k in cash.

Hope this will be helpful for you.
wow now 2-bedded also 2k cash.. found out frm mummies who delivered before 1st jan only forked out little cash or their deposit was enough to cover e cash part.. :err:

angelwendy

angelwendy.... look at that... time really flies faster now that you've got a tiny one to care for... yr baby benson is already 2 weeks old yeahh....
aww.. isnt he's adorable?? wonder how my baby look like?? hehe
Hee.. Ya time flys with Benson around... Cause too much things to take care of.. Don't worry.. Ur bb sure will be adorable too.. =)

canisque

hey congrats!!! my water bag didn't break even when I'm 4cm dilated..Gynae has to break it but it really feels like some warm jelly liquid bursting out fr there.haha
we march mummiees can meet up after we 're more settled !
Yes jean we should. But when we're all more settled. I personally feel very overwhelmed by the whole thing! Really a big change in my life now. Things will never be the same anymore. Cried quite a lot since we got home, just adapting to the changes makes me sad and depress. Like for example, trying to give the best to baby but just so exhausted to. And I cried too when hubby said he miss eating alone with me and going out together just 2 of us. :p my hormones must b raging again.

canisque

Hee.. Ya time flys with Benson around... Cause too much things to take care of.. dont't worry.. your baby sure will be adorable too.. =)
Indeed so many things to do! At d same time it's ironic that we're in "confinement" means not supposed to do a lot of things..

angelwendy

Yes jean we should. But when we're all more settled. I personally feel very overwhelmed by the whole thing! Really a big change in my life now. Things will never be the same anymore. Cried quite a lot since we got home, just adapting to the changes makes me sad and depress. Like for example, trying to give the best to baby but just so exhausted to. And I cried too when hubby said he miss eating alone with me and going out together just 2 of us. :p my hormones must b raging again.
Ya same here.. I miss the dating days.. Just me & hubby.. Watch movie.. Go for a drink.. Chill out.. Go home late.. But no
choice as life is different now with our baby.. Hee... I do cry a few time when thinking of it.. When my baby don't wanna sleep & I'm very tired.. I also feel lost & depress... But hang on ya..

jean1986

yeah it's jus so tiring..it's only 2 weeks n I'm tired of breastfeeding.. tired of waking up every 3hrs to feed,tired of soothing him to sleep. sigh but we'll get thru this definitely.I guess need time for adjustment.
confinement is definitely not resting time when there's so much to do.

canisque

Ya same here.. I miss the dating days.. Just me & hubby.. Watch movie.. Go for a drink.. Chill out.. Go home late.. But no
choice as life is different now with our baby.. Hee... I do cry a few time when thinking of it.. When my baby dont't wanna sleep & I'm very tired.. I also feel lost & depress... But hang on ya..
Glad to know it's not just me and hubby. May we all manage and go thru this early phase with lots of patience and as a learning experience. Take care mommies and be strong! Hang in there we shall meet when things get better!! Can't wait to share this "joy" in person hehehe :)