EDD in Sept 2011

Yah... To all working mummies, tahan a bit more ok. Then we can have a good paid rest. :) July will pass by quick like the previous months...
hahahaha... for me... still got the whole of Aug n half of sept... Unless I delivered earlier than my edd... 2 more months...

i am not paid.. lol
I always wanted to b a stay at hm mum.... but hubby disagree to this... moreover, with 2 kids soon(one on the way) I guess.. i really have to work.. have to pay HDB loans reno, bills, n bb... I bo bian have to work.. if not... i will choose to stay at hm tak care n nurture my kids..... think positively rabbitmummy=)

ChocoBaby

Yah rabbitmummy, look on the bright side ok. :)

Charlottetan when is ur edd? I wanna take ML 4 weeks before my edd! Im a lazy bum.

Yah rabbitmummy, look on the bright side ok. :)

Charlottetan when is ur edd? I wanna take ML 4 weeks before my edd! Im a lazy bum.
14 OF sept... i might induced birth on 9/9/2011.. might la... not confirm..... but i dun wana take earlier than edd... cannot do anything at hm also.... i will take on the day i give birth hahahaah! although i very lazy n wana rest every now n then.. haahahah... anyway which part of sk u live in? u will most probably go to the sk polyclinic right for vaccination... if yes... mayb will have the chance to see u at sk polyclinic liao... hahaa

ChocoBaby

I cant wait to go on ML cos i work shifts n weekends must work. So boring. I staying Rivervale so yah, maybe sit down next to u without realising. Lol. Anyway is it true after take ML must work for at least 6 months? I wanna quit after ML lah...

I cant wait to go on ML cos i work shifts n weekends must work. So boring. I staying Rivervale so yah, maybe sit down next to u without realising. Lol. Anyway is it true after take ML must work for at least 6 months? I wanna quit after ML lah...
oh serious? i duno abt this eh .... i m under contract staff.... so still ok.... by the time u finish ur ML already next yr liao.... slowly exhaust ur leave, n paid child care leave till 6 months lo.... i guess very fast de.=)

ChocoBaby

Not sure if it's true... I hope not.
Going to sleep a while now then wake up n find bubble tea. Feel like munching those chewy balls. Lol!

ChocoBaby

14 OF sept... i might induced birth on 9/9/2011.. might la... not confirm..... but i dun wana take earlier than edd... cannot do anything at hm also.... i will take on the day i give birth hahahaah! although i very lazy n wana rest every now n then.. haahahah... anyway which part of sk u live in? u will most probably go to the sk polyclinic right for vaccination... if yes... mayb will have the chance to see u at sk polyclinic liao... hahaa
How come must induce?

ChocoBaby

Hmm was there a lot of stuff? I feel it’s the same as their website and compared to previous fair, they don’t have much things to offer.
I still prefer the other fair as more variety to look at.. :p

I got the avent bottles since I got only 2 at home, stroller combi was quite limited so we decided to other shop to get it. I am so happy to find my stroller! It’s not the one I wanted but baby kick when I was pushing it so I guess she likes that one. Then I went to Robinson sales to get some bedsheets at offer price. Only thing I left now is Ikea single bed for confinement lady and anyone who wants to spend time rest after looking after the baby in the room.

I was tired out after 3 hrs of walking and slept when I reach home.. it was crowded on a Saturday afternoon.
The other fair is which one?

Carisella

Yeah I understand how u feel.. they say I am “dao” that I don’t go lunch with them but if they ever understand what the manager do to me, why should I go lunch with pple I cannot tahan.. at work I am already “yes” sir to his request in job wise, in my break time I rather eat alone and rest n avoid any gossip. Even now the lady smart enough to see and seldom go lunch with them. Don’t know whether diet or what but I just want to keep low profile for next 6 weeks. Are u going to change job? If I can I would…

Thanks for sharing..
Hubby asked me to change jobs after maternity finish.. Now is see increment. Hw much first then decide.. Baby's weight at 31 weeks 2 days is 1751g :( and gynae's machine states baby is 30weeks instead of 31 weeks :( underweight a bit :(

Shannyang

I got contraction since last nitz. Went to hospital to have GTC monitoring. Gynae provide me medicine to stop early labour. Will have side effect, might will get fast heartbeat. So I think not necessary I won't take. Hope the pain is bearable.
Baby weight today week28 5 days is 1568g.

I guess dun need to serve 6 months le, I remember my ex coll just come back to work after ml den one month later she left the coy already.

Carisella

I got contraction since last nitz. Went to hospital to have GTC monitoring. Gynae provide me medicine to stop early labour. Will have side effect, might will get fast heartbeat. So I think not necessary I won't take. Hope the pain is bearable.
take care Shannyang.. did the gynae say what's the cause? and how to avoid?

I guess dun need to serve 6 months le, I remember my ex coll just come back to work after ml den one month later she left the coy already.
Take care n rest more... Avoid walking too much:)

Hubby asked me to change jobs after maternity finish.. Now is see increment. Hw much first then decide.. Baby's weight at 31 weeks 2 days is 1751g :( and gynae's machine states baby is 30weeks instead of 31 weeks :( underweight a bit :(
I checked thru babycentre... At 31 weeks bb shld weight Ard 3.3 pounds which is Ard 1.5 plus minus... I guess Ur bb is fine... :))

Carisella

I checked thru babycentre... At 31 weeks bb shld weight Ard 3.3 pounds which is Ard 1.5 plus minus... I guess Ur bb is fine... :))
Gynae said slightly underweight :( babycentre said 3.33 pounds what to expect ( might have spelled wrong) 1.77, then another apps 1.8 :( I see babycentre apps the growth for baby is like.. Always very little one.. Looks ridiculous to me sometimes.. Haha

ChocoBaby

Shanyang - contractions already? Oh dear... Maybe it's braxton hicks? Take care yah... Make sure u always have someone with u or ur mobile phone close.

Charlottetan - omg... 9/9 is next month!! So fast right... Hehehe.. So exciting!!

Carisella - yah somehow different sites give different answers. But ok lah, agak2 around there lor...

Now it's like a waiting game n i hate waiting! Want it to be Aug already.