EDD Jan 2014

Missy10

PatrickYan:830520 said:
Wah. i just booked for antenatal classes on sat at parkway east hospital. my wife edd is 5jan
Why are you not taking the antenatal class in KKH?? Btw how much the in parkway cost....

the KK 1 is too late liao.... it will hit late and extremly near to my wife's delivery date.

East shore i am paying 200+ and also very near to my house also

kitcaty

Hi all,

Apologies to interrupt.
I have a Unimom breast pump set to sell as I have not enough breast milk.
It is a hospital grade pump and made in Korea.
It is a closed system pump.
This means that the milk expressed has no chance of entering the motor and does not accumulate and grow micro-organisms which can be harmful to babies when ingested.
LLLI | Are Used Breast Pumps a Good Option?
The set includes a unimom breast pump which is lightly used, 2 new pump flange set.
Would like to let it go at $150 price neg.

babytazz

I used mamypoko previously because they had this poo pocket which I felt was good to capture all the poo. But I think they stopped this feature in their newer diapers. But anyway, mamypoko is good. Goon and pampers too.

Rzena

Hmm... I've been feeling nauseous after eating my pregnancy supplements, dunno why until this stage still like that. So I have not been very diligent eating my pills lately. Anyone of you feeling the same?

babytazz

Rzena: I only feel like or vomit if I eat some food. Have you checked with gynae? I heard some mummies stop the morning sickness after 5 months, but some all the way..

Rzena

babytazz, I don't feel nauseous over food smells or by eating any foods. The nausea only strikes me after I take the supplements. Ok will check with my gynae at the next appointment... thanks!

illuz

illuz, anything worth a buy over there?
Actually not very... And abit disappointing. For eg the britax car seat offer $269 already sold out by lunch. The ergobaby carrier all snatched up left with no choice of colours by lunch too. Only 3 left on the shelf. Not sure if they will replenish everyday. Combi strollers only cheaper by $20-30. Diapers the queue will take more than an hour as people buy in cartons. Most popular people buy are merries and mamypoko. Carpark is expensive. End of the day me and hubby so tired and wonder if really worth it..

Our best buy of the day should be the convertible baby cot at $239 with free mattress and crib set.

Those going tmr and sun, I recommend u guys to go early. When I arrive today at 1045am, there is already a long long queue outside waiting for opening. We still happily go have bfast first, in the end go in already super packed!

if thats the case i think i not going liao. to save that bit of $$ and make my wife tired. think i rather shop at baby kingdom suan leh

LynetteN

babytazz, I don't feel nauseous over food smells or by eating any foods. The nausea only strikes me after I take the supplements. Ok will check with my gynae at the next appointment... thanks!
Maybe u can call the clinic / doc to check . I feel not good to skip ur supplements as they should be providing the essential vitamins to your baby . For me the heartburn and digestive upset seems to start coming back this week together with the urgency to go toilet maybe I nearing 3rd trimester now

LynetteN

Actually not very... And abit disappointing. For eg the britax car seat offer $269 already sold out by lunch. The ergobaby carrier all snatched up left with no choice of colours by lunch too. Only 3 left on the shelf. Not sure if they will replenish everyday. Combi strollers only cheaper by $20-30. Diapers the queue will take more than an hour as people buy in cartons. Most popular people buy are merries and mamypoko. Carpark is expensive. End of the day me and hubby so tired and wonder if really worth it..

Our best buy of the day should be the convertible baby cot at $239 with free mattress and crib set.

Those going tmr and sun, I recommend u guys to go early. When I arrive today at 1045am, there is already a long long queue outside waiting for opening. We still happily go have bfast first, in the end go in already super packed!
hey I also reached ard 1045am but went for breakfast n go in ard 11plus. Maybe have seen u. I find the playmat, clothing n accessories rather good deal. Ya the cots too but my husband don't like he still like a cot set he eyeing fr a baby shop at Tagore .
ya go there earlier better esp if u need a lot in the carpark as there's too many fairs going on.
i only spent near 2 hrs there only n my hubby already irritated by the crowd.

babytazz

Omg.. It doesn't sound like a fair I want to go.... illuz do they have the sample of ergobaby carriers to see/try or are they just selling them? Anyone notice any tommee tippee bottles on promo?