EDD March 2013

NeyMO

Thanks Neymo for sharing! It really helps in my choice. Haven't bought anything yet.
No worries, Susannanation!! The choice of baby mattress is really up to parents. Some prefer A while some not.

For myself, I would rather to pay slightly more cos I worry my lit precious will inherit his dadddy skin allergy since the natural latex is the only mattress which does not accumulate house duct mite and it wont get warm so easily..

Actually my hubby and I are sleeping on a king size natural latex for 4 years plus. It does really provide a good quality of sleeping for both of us. Frankly speaking we sleep better on this natural latex compare to pocket spring when we go back to parents house. :001_302:

Hi Putri, I also gained weight. Like 6 kg! To be honest sometimes I give in to my cravings. I eat more cakes and bread compared to my Pre pregancy days. I will try to curb and only eat healthy food for the baby as they say its not good if the baby gets too big.

Hi chocolate07 I think we all measure at the baby bump area right? Haha but I like to keep track of how big my baby is growing just for the fun of it. I am amazed. As for the empire cut dress, I have been looking for it too. Haiz I can't find! I will try to buy more pants soon cos some of my pants have become uncomfortably tight!

PuTRi

I dont hv cravings but wenever i go out n saw eye catching food or i walked pass a nice smelling shop, i will bound to hv a quick stopover. After lunch, sometimes i get hungry again, i will make myself a big bowl of salad. B4 preg, i only ate abt 2 meals a day. Now im not sure... I dont mind putting the weight on cause ive been too underweight since young n hv difficulties gainin. Hopefully after birth, i remain at my ideal weight of 55kg.
i m 1.62m & b4 preg at 42kg. Now im at 59kg.
Now im not a walking stick alrdy... ^^,
But - i dont hv any clothes to wear anymore. Now temporary wearing my mom's clothes n bought a few t-shirt wt wide bottom at morning market @ $5 each. Only can fit my leggings. :/
Pants and skirts all cant. Stuck at my thights. Lol. Funny & frusturating being preg... >.<*

I dont hv cravings but wenever i go out n saw eye catching food or i walked pass a nice smelling shop, i will bound to hv a quick stopover. After lunch, sometimes i get hungry again, i will make myself a big bowl of salad. B4 preg, i only ate abt 2 meals a day. Now im not sure... I dont mind putting the weight on cause ive been too underweight since young n hv difficulties gainin. Hopefully after birth, i remain at my ideal weight of 55kg.
i m 1.62m & b4 preg at 42kg. Now im at 59kg.
Now im not a walking stick alrdy... ^^,
But - i dont hv any clothes to wear anymore. Now temporary wearing my mom's clothes n bought a few t-shirt wt wide bottom at morning market @ $5 each. Only can fit my leggings. :/
Pants and skirts all cant. Stuck at my thights. Lol. Funny & frusturating being preg... >.<*
Hi Petri, yeah I just realised the maternity pants that I bought is getting tighter and harder for me to breathe. Need to find more clothes especially tops as I have been rotating a few pieces and those are getting tighter.. haha!! Yet I am happy cow I know she's growing. I get hungry easily..more hungry in the mornings.

PooiYan

Hi Neymo & Smilem, thanks for your concern, I think shd be ok since the hospital did not return call to me abt a week ... but unfortunetly last two days the painful was ocurred again ... after lie down in the bed the feeling was better ... share with my colleagues, they mentioned shd be "feng (wind)" ... haiz ... really dun have any idea what happen to me ...

Hi Neymo, my confinement lady cost is SGD2100 + $200 since I have appointed specificed the nanny.

Hi MsSaggi, my hubby and I also have the feeling "vibration"at the lower abdomen when our hand put on my tummy, especially morning and night, she was so active, wondering what is she doing in my womb ...

Hi Putri, Im same height as you 1.62cm and 46kg ... now Im abt 53kg, so I also dun mind put on some weight ... coz b4 pregnant Im really too skinny

PuTRi

Ure only 53kg!?! Im alrdy 60kg nw... Really gain alot. I was told by a collegue later hv difficulty to reduce... Hmmm... Im happy tat im gaining... But shld i really be worried tat i gain tis much?

My stomach now measured @ 20week is 35inch...

My sonagrammer/doctor jus say baby is active n normal. Never told me his weight or height. The pic taken also not clear compare to the previous ones... Sigh... But i can see him moves alot like kik n punch. He seems obedient wen i ask him to turn, he did. Looks like he gonna hv long legs n chubby cheeks. :)

smilem

hi all. i'm back from BKK trip.. tiring trip..lolz.. get tired easily. end up my hubby walk & recce the shops for me while i sit on the chair .. waiting..lolz.. till i can doze off (too sleepy).

drank birdnest & been eating & eating.

got 5 pc of extra large (free size) tops... which is cheap = THB170 & big size t-shirt with cute cartoon = THB80 each... worth buying..coz after birth still can wear.
& found the shops selling maternity jeans = THB450 in shopping mall.. cheaper 3/4 perms, shorts, & pants at chatuchat.. = THB180-270..

bought 2pc nursing bra = THB1054...
WACOAL maternity bra = THB800

bought BB gals's clothes.. to me.. i feel cheap .. from suits 5pc in 1 pkt (nb - 3mth / 3-6mths/ 6-9mths) = THB250 .
bouught hair clip & head band.. 1 roll (10 different deisgn) = THB100.
buy & buy till my hubby say = STOP.. otherwise.. next yr nothing to buy..lolz
now exchange rate = THB25 = S$1.00

PooiYan

Hi Putri, now Im in 22 weeks and my waist is 33 inches ... I did check with my gynae in 20 weeks abt my weight and my baby size and she said jz nice ...
Mayb I ve not gained too much at 1st trimester since I have not appetite, especially saw meat and felt nausea

Fioray

hi fioray

how much is the angpow range?
Hi Smilem,

I checked with my agency... she said starting work ang pow ard $30 (up to individual) and last day ang pow (if you find her good - is up to individual also) it can be $30 or $50 or more.... if she did a good job, of cos we give her a good ang pow...

JuJuLim

Hello mommies

finally I had my detail scanned on my baby last week and confirmed that baby is a boy.

im 5.5 months big and getting bigger . Some people said I can't be seen. Haha oh well can't wait for my little boy to be out soon.

smilem

Txs for info.. :)

Hi Smilem,

I checked with my agency... she said starting work ang pow ard $30 (up to individual) and last day ang pow (if you find her good - is up to individual also) it can be $30 or $50 or more.... if she did a good job, of cos we give her a good ang pow...

smilem

Congrat Juju... :)

Mummies-to-be... i thinking how about we can arrange a gathering / meet up in December 2012 since we all EDD in Mar 2013.

We can share info & have a cup of "fruit drink" together to chat

mhjt

Hello all, if you're in need of a evening dress/casual dress, please let me know. I have 2 very pretty dresses, brand new with tag, bought it online, rushed the delivery, but.....cannot fit well.

It's from ASOS, and it's really very pretty. Size UK 16, with the measurements, but realized it's too big for me. The prices include local postage, or we can meet for collection at Dover or Commonwealth. Anyone keen please let me know, can PM me or whatsapp me at 91848736.

ASOS Maternity Exclusive Dress With Grecian Drape In Jersey

Selling at SGD$46

ASOS Maternity Exclusive Dress with Ruched Bust

Selling at SGD$38

ASOS Maternity Size Guide

ASOS maternity clothes are cut larger on the bust waist and hips and are designed to fit the following body measurements.
Tip: Most often the maternity size which is correct for you will be the same size as you normally wear.
AU Size
Bust
Waist
Hips
Inches
CM
Inches
CM
Inches
CM
How to measure

To choose the correct size for you, measure your body as follows:
1. Bust Measure around fullest part
2. Waist Measure around the fullest part
3. Low Hips You can find your low hip 20cm below your waistline

The dresses are sold to a super nice mummy. Thanks girls!

mhjt

Congrat Juju... :)

Mummies-to-be... i thinking how about we can arrange a gathering / meet up in December 2012 since we all EDD in Mar 2013.

We can share info & have a cup of "fruit drink" together to chat
Why fruit drink? We can have coffee or tea....it's still within our limits of caffeine intake per day. :)