EDD May 2013

Gender: mine is a boy too :D most of my frens (gave birth last year or due tis year) also got boys.... I wonder ;p

Have u mummies register for prenatal class? My hb called tmc, they told me to attend the one in march... Won't it be too late if march...?

Meetup: meetup session for tea? :p

B3b3

Congrat to mummies who have great appetite and gain appropriate weight :)

I'm nt so lucky though. Still having bad morning sickness n vomiting at week 20. Also no appetite too

Congrat to mummies who have great appetite and gain appropriate weight :)

I'm nt so lucky though. Still having bad morning sickness n vomiting at week 20. Also no appetite too
oh my..ur morning sickness started since hw many weeks?try ginger tea.i sometime still feel abit giddy but have to tolerate and have a positive mindset to pull tru!
you can do it!

Congratulations to all parents to be!

We believe that all babies are priceless gifts and miracles and mummies deserve to be well informed and taken care of immaculately. Aixin Mummies confinement and wellness sanctuary is a one stop confinement and wellness center for mummies. Services we offer include pre/post natal yoga, lessons on infant care and pre/post natal care, first aid for infants, professional confinement care and stay in confinement services etc. Please feel free to contact us at 98228876 or email aixinmummies@gmail.com for further enquiries.

B3b3

oh my..your morning sickness started since hw many weeks?try ginger tea.i sometime still feel abit giddy but have to tolerate and have a positive mindset to pull tru!
you can do it!
Hi! I started ard week 8. At first is nausea which still can tolerate then eventually become actual vomiting. So quite sad always absent from work and boss doesn't seems to be understanding

Hi! I started ard week 8. At first is nausea which still can tolerate then eventually become actual vomiting. So quite sad always absent from work and boss doesn't seems to be understanding
u try take smaller meals and dont go hungry.though no appetite also must keep some food in tummy.cos i feel like vommiting when im hungry..must preserve k.it will be over soon.
i got preg once i join tis company.also took mc and leave cos i feel weak.end up nw 5mths already still have not confirm me.but nvm.just gimme my maternity leave! grrr ..haha

cony

Hi B3b3, it's sad to hear that u still have morning sickness... I very hope it will be over soon and u can enjoy pregnancy! My doctor said to go through nausea need to find proper food (for each mummy the diet is individual)... As for me, nuts helped... I just took a few not to feel hungry. Now it's ok already, also 20 weeks... but cant eat a lot, just small portions and not too spicy. As for the work, dont worry, bosses all the same... I hope everything will be fine once we are back from maternity leave.

I'm ok for meetup session)) if anywhere near the business center...

ping87, pls update us tomorrow :)

ping87

Sorry to hear that..
I consider myself lucky. My boss's wife just gave birth to a son last June and he has been very understanding towards me. Even if I last minute take leave he's ok.

Try to take smaller portion frequent meals. If I'm too hungry I will feel nausea again too. Hence, I always keep a lot of fruits to snack in between meals. Also act as fibre in take to prevent constipation. Also drink lotsa water to hydrate.

ping87

Hi B3b3, it's sad to hear that u still have morning sickness... I very hope it will be over soon and u can enjoy pregnancy! My doctor said to go through nausea need to find proper food (for each mummy the diet is individual)... As for me, nuts helped... I just took a few not to feel hungry. Now it's ok already, also 20 weeks... but cant eat a lot, just small portions and not too spicy. As for the work, dont worry, bosses all the same... I hope everything will be fine once we are back from maternity leave.

I'm ok for meetup session)) if anywhere near the business center...

ping87, pls update us tomorrow :)
Yeah.. I will update.. :) finally like after a looooong wait! Hope baby is not shy to show.. If not I really dunno how to buy the clothing..

Hi mummies, when do u think we need to start buying items? Stroller, cot, carrier, etc... If start hunting now, is it too fast? Plan to see taka fair in feb/march also...

Hi mummies, when do u think we need to start buying items? Stroller, cot, carrier, etc... If start hunting now, is it too fast? Plan to see taka fair in feb/march also...
Hi notenoughshoes, i guess if you have space at your place and you came across a good deal then can start buying items.. cos when we are in third trimester we are bigger and get tired more easily... so best time to start searching is 2nd trimester. I already bought my stroller, 2nd hand from a mummy from mummysg. Now researching on playpen, carrier and carseat :) I am waiting for taka fair also.. and if there's any babyfair we need to there as early as possible to grab gd deals.. tats what i heard.. Guess maybe will get from http://www.aprisin.com.sg/