Edd nov 2011

jenestar83

Hi,

Anyone looking for traditional homemade hakka yellow rice wine pls contact me. Need at least 2 months to ferment and have good quality.

Jen

didy

hmm i don't know the gender of my baby yet. hopefully i can find out at my gynae appt next friday. by then i will be exactly week 17. hopefully can see!!

bangalah

hmm i don't know the gender of my baby yet. hopefully i can find out at my gynae appt next friday. by then i will be exactly week 17. hopefully can see!!
Me too yet to know.. kinda anxious.. my next appt with gynea will be 16 Jun then i will be week 18. Hope by then i can know the gender.

hotmilktea

i am having a boy !

i was randomly going through the forums, seems there are more bunny boys than girls?
my friend has a total of 9 baby showers to attend , of which 8 is boys !

MummyJan

Congratz hotmilktea!! I most prob also having a boy too, bt need to go c my gynae on my next visit to re-confirm...

Dear mummies,

I have two brand new books by Mdm Wong Boh Boi to sell off as I have already had these books which I bought from a seminar ($35 for 3 books) a few months back and didn't realise that when I sign up the FBI card at TMC they give as free gifts. Those mummies yet to have this books can consider as it is very simple to understand and useful. I didn't attend any antenatal class and learn all about breastfeeding and childbirth through these books. If you are interested, sms me at 84848583. Collection point will be CCK mrt. I am letting go at $10.50 for each book or $20 for both books. I am throwing in a brand new free classical tunes CD for babies from the Womb to the World by Similac Mum if you get both books at one go.

hotmilktea

hi ladies,

does anyone know if GSS @ taka will be selling baby stuffs as well?
or any other places you know off that we can start buying baby cots, strollers etc...
i know mother care starts tmr as well, but the cot can only last till a yr old. i needed something till 3 yrs at least. the cot-toddler bed in mothercare is also too expensive over 800... there is a 3-in-one play pen cum cot bed...dun knw where to get and if it is good.

bunnybaby

Hey ladies! Glad to see everyone here. Can have some mummies-to-be bonding. :) My EDD is also Nov 2011.

Maybe we can have our intro in this format to make it easy for the rest to know about us :-

Gestational Age : 14 weeks 4 days (as of today: 26th May )
EDD :late Nov 2011 (keep changing)
Gynae : Dr. Chen Lin Han (Yishun)
No.of children : 1st pregnancy!

So that's a bit about me :)

bangalah

Hey ladies! Glad to see everyone here. Can have some mummies-to-be bonding. :) My EDD is also Nov 2011.

Maybe we can have our intro in this format to make it easy for the rest to know about us :-

bangalah

Hihi, your gynae is same as mine n this is my first pregnancy too.. :D

Gestational Age : 13 weeks 4 days (as of today: 26th May )
EDD : 26 Nov 2011
Gynae : Dr Michele Lee Sook Ling

Mummy to Baby V

hi ladies,

does anyone know if GSS @ taka will be selling baby stuffs as well?
or any other places you know off that we can start buying baby cots, strollers etc...
i know mother care starts tmr as well, but the cot can only last till a yr old. i needed something till 3 yrs at least. the cot-toddler bed in mothercare is also too expensive over 800... there is a 3-in-one play pen cum cot bed...dun knw where to get and if it is good.
We bought Combi stroller directly from the S'pore distributor. I try to buy big-ticket items from distributor or manufacturer for better deals.

As for cot, we live in KL and bought from a reliable local manufacturer. By 4 months old, my boy rejected the cot, so we've been sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Many fussy babies end up not sleeping in cot, so no point buying an expensive one. Just make sure it's of good quality.

hpc

Want to buy baby's big items can go to Hyperbaby wholesale at Kaki bukit,near to reform scool(jail).There are two wholesaler there,strollers,play-pen,baby-cot ,car-seat etc........ Anyone need a bbs at Pasir Ris can pm me for more informations.