Edd nov 2011

hpc

Hi mummies,I.m a full-time baby-sitter with more than 25 yrs experience taking care of infants-schoolers.Have gd feed back from former mummies.I'm available next year as my present baby n toddler will be residing out of Pasir Ris,they are sister n brother.PM me if u need my service,hourly basics is also available on weekend/public holidays.

jiaying

Have any went for the detailed scan already?? Mine is scheduled next mon... Wonder what are the things they gonna do?!!

Just lie down while the doctor do the scan. They'll measure everything and they can even check if the kid has cleft lips. If there is a hole in the heart. Quite cool. And they might be able to see what the baby is doing. But personally I lack imagination, so I couldn't figure out how they see that my baby girl is opening her mouth. -.- but yeah. Stuff like that. The entire procedure if baby cooperates would be quick but if you got an active kid (depends some move super early so as mommy you all will know. Average movement is once per hour) then the image might be difficult to focus I think. Lol. But it'll be fun. It'll give you a peace of mind thereafter.

MummyJan

Thks Jiaying, sounds cool... Can't wait to mon for my scan to see my baby movement ;D

Wonder can take video or not? Coz my hubby wrking, can't company me for the scan....

jiaying

Thks Jiaying, sounds cool... Can't wait to mon for my scan to see my baby movement ;D

Wonder can take video or not? Coz my hubby wrking, can't company me for the scan....
Hmm will be funny cos video unless image quality is good then can see ba. But they should be will give you photos. :)) heh but huh hubby can't take leave?!

Drubilee

Hi! I've not felt any substantial movements yet too! But during the scan i saw him moving so actively but cannot feel anything :(

bangalah

Hi! I've not felt any substantial movements yet too! But during the scan i saw him moving so actively but cannot feel anything :(
Hi Drubilee, how many weeks are you? Me too during the scan the doc mentioned that he quite active but i cant feel his kickin yet! Wonder how the feeling like?

didy

Hi Drubilee, how many weeks are you? Me too during the scan the doc mentioned that he quite active but i cant feel his kickin yet! Wonder how the feeling like?
Hi mummies! I have not felt any substantial kicks too, but can feel the movements of my baby already. it kind of feels like a twitch every now and then, like baby somersault or tumbling inside like that. i used to pass it off as gas moving in my intenstine but the feeling gets more regular and more obvious these days.. so i'm sure its the baby's movement :) i'm week 21 by the way :)

im gg nxt month on 18 for my A3 scan. you takin your A3 scan too??
yup, bigger . think gg to need maternity clothes . haha. urs?? do you know your baby gender?
yeah im going for the A3 scan....looking forward to it....hehehehe.....im still wearing my normal clothes....dun hv to wear maternity yet....still duno the gender....urs?

missyqiqi

Congrats to all the Nov Rabbit mommy!!

didy
I also had something like yours, I tell the doctor, I'm not sure the baby moving or my stomach -.-" but yesterday when I was doing my massage, I felt 3 times like my stomach is rolling, I confirm that my baby moving haha.. >.<

ladyluck1801 Don't worry, I also wearing normal clothes, accept don't wear jeans and some of my shorts anymore, actually no need to buy maternity wear till later stage if your clothes can't fit anymore. Otherwise for the time being can just wear maxi dress, or babydoll dress will be good enough. :D

My EDD is in 19 Nov, going to have a detail scan 2 weeks time!! :D

MummyJan

Hi Jiaying, I'm done with my scan yesterday. Took abt 40mins to complete, rather tiring as baby not cooperative.

Anyway, managed to take the video. Image very clear.

bangalah

Hi Jiaying, I'm done with my scan yesterday. Took abt 40mins to complete, rather tiring as baby not cooperative.

Im going for my detail scan next week too and for what i know other than taking blood test .. wat will the doc be doing? Scanning?

durianfan

Hi mummyjan, how did you manage to take the video ? I will be going for my detailed scan on 15/7.

Hi mummies, what is the difference between A3 and A4 scan ?

Preloved medela mini single electric breastpump for sale

Dear mummies, I have a preloved medela mini single electric breastpump to let go at $80 including one set of brand new personal parts. I've only used it a few times and milk factory supply went low. If interested, SMS me at 84848583. Collection at CCK Mrt station. : ))

hotmilktea

Re: Preloved medela mini single electric breastpump for sale

i felt my baby movements at week 20 and the movements are frequent everyday. just yesterday i SAW the movements on my tummy. is amazing and my hubby was so excited.

MummyJan

Hi mummyjan, how did you manage to take the video ? I will be going for my detailed scan on 15/7.

Hi mummies, what is the difference between A3 and A4 scan ?
Hi durianfan, i gt a friend for company. So she juz helped me to take after having permission frm the sonographer.

MummyJan

i felt my baby movements at week 20 and the movements are frequent everyday. just yesterday i SAW the movements on my tummy. is amazing and my hubby was so excited.
hw's the feel like? I think i feel a bit at times bt uncertain. So envious of u!!!

durianfan

Wow!! soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo nice... Hubby and me also look forward to seeing the movement on my tummy... I felt rumblings now and then but I am not certain..