Edd nov 2011

Starrie

I am going to Paragon Medical for detailed scan this friday. I was told to wait for the scan result there...Anyone know how long is the waiting time? Btw, it is ok for us to take food before the scan, rite?

hotmilktea

Re: Preloved medela mini single electric breastpump for sale

hi mummyjan & durianfan,

i think we would have already felt it, but since is our first time, hence we cldnt be 100% sure. but if there are movements in ur tummy that u hasnt experience before, then it should be it!

the feeling is like someone tap u from the inside, and the movement that is seen on my tummy is like being poke from inside, sometimes is like little vibration. but it comes and goes very fast. so i just lie on my bed did nothing but stare at my tummy. now i can roughly estimate when he will move.

friday is also my detail scan, hopefully everything will be fine. :)

jiaying

Hi Jiaying, I'm done with my scan yesterday. Took about 40mins to complete, rather tiring as baby not cooperative.

Anyway, managed to take the video. Image very clear.

Hehe Aww but it's fun to see the baby on screen right?! Hehs. So after finding out the development of your child you feel a sense of relieve eh?! Manage to see the face?!

MummyJan

Hehe Aww but it's fun to see the baby on screen right?! Hehs. So after finding out the development of your child you feel a sense of relieve eh?! Manage to see the face?!
Ohh, YESS!! Baby playing peek-a-boo wif me. His face is moving in & out & keep blowing his lips like a goldfish. So cutee....

MummyJan

I am going to Paragon Medical for detailed scan this friday. I was told to wait for the scan result there...Anyone know how long is the waiting time? Btw, it is ok for us to take food before the scan, rite?
HI Starrie, u mean u can get results straight away? Coz I was told tat the report will be sending straight to the clinic.

No worries, u can eat before the scan. Just that u need to keep telling baby to be cooperative during the scan. Hee

durianfan

where u taking ur scan? I took mine at paragon medical centre, radlink something....
My gynae is Dr Tham from TMC hence the scan will be done at the fetal assessment unit there. I wonder will the sonographer allow.. keke..
No harm asking and if she allows, bonus !! (",)",)

hotmilktea

dear mummies,
i just came back from my detail scan, it took almost 45mins to an hour! baby not very cooperative, keep clenching his fist, refuse to open so cannot measure his little fingers , so doc keep going back to it...finally managed to capture it, and he give a thumbs up to us also...so cute.
everything is fine, i cld hardly sleep last night! now finally can relax :) it does really make u feel better.

i went to the baby fair expo as well, is very small and worse than the one in April. unless u buying the cloth diaper MOO MOO, i think the promotion seems not bad, otherwise nothing much to see.

lingx

where do u girls recommend to deliver?read the earlier posts that mt alvernia is 5k? my gynae is from thomson med. he told me abt $7k

MummyJan

where do u girls recommend to deliver?read the earlier posts that mt alvernia is 5k? my gynae is from thomson med. he told me abt $7k
I'm planning for mt. alvernia. Not sure abt the actual cost bt i kw tt initial deposit is $600 for 4-bedded & $700 for 2-bedded.

Sherwawa

Wow, I Nvr knw detailed scan can b so heartwarming. It always gv me e impression of cold, medical feel of measurements of development. After hearing so much from u gals, I'm lookin fwd to my detailed scan on Nex mon.

Starrie

HI Starrie, u mean u can get results straight away? Coz I was told tat the report will be sending straight to the clinic.

No worries, u can eat before the scan. Just that u need to keep telling baby to be cooperative during the scan. Hee
Yah.., 2 options available: collect by urself or send to clinic :) I collected the detailed scan results in 1 hour. Baby is not so cooperative..rolling here and there :p so spent about 1 hour.

bangalah

Im going for my detail scan this thur... but somehow the nurse ask me to fast 12 midnight. I thought just scanning only.. still need to fast???

durianfan

hi mummies,

i just received a call from my gynae's nurse. she said my detailed amnio result is out and everything is fine.. phew!! :Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:and yes, a prince coming our way :001_302::001_302:

From all your sharing, I am also looking forward to the detailed scan on 15/7. always look forward to gynae's visit coz can see baby :shyxxx::shyxxx:.

i also went to the baby fair at expo last weekend and it was a letdown.. nothing much loh.. has any mummy started buying baby cot, stroller, etc ?

hotmilktea

haha, yah, i almost bot everything. cot, mattress, playpen, stroller, sterilizer, food warmer, baby clothes, diaper bag, toys, all baby skincare like shampoo, nappy cream, body lotion etc !!!
hahaha...now left diapers, napkins, bath tub, towels...just happily shopping every time i am out!

Sherwawa

Hi durianfan,

I'm so happy for u... The waiting period for the amino test must b torturing.

Yes, I got almost everything for bb even though I do not knw e gender yet. I'm very lucky to Ve lots of preloved items, from strollers, car seat, cot, high chair, breast pump, tub,bottles, walker, clothes and toys! I bought flash cards n vcds too. I plan to gv sterilizer a miss.

Jomummy

Hi bangalah,

I've never heard fasting is needed for detail scan, am having my detail scan on coming sat. Perhabs you wanna call up to double check as I only know fasting is required for blood test.

durianfan

Hi durianfan,

I'm so happy for u... The waiting period for the amino test must b torturing.

Yes, I got almost everything for bb even though I do not knw e gender yet. I'm very lucky to Ve lots of preloved items, from strollers, car seat, cot, high chair, breast pump, tub,bottles, walker, clothes and toys! I bought flash cards n vcds too. I plan to gv sterilizer a miss.
Hi Sherwawa,

Thanks much.. yah, the waiting period was.................................... glad that baby is fine.

wow!! you are so fortunate to have lots of preloved items.. wow!! i have clothes and breast pump.. still need to buy lots of stuff.. we are still sourcing around. you will know the gender during your coming detailed scan.. do you prefer a boy or girl ?

durianfan

haha, yah, i almost bot everything. cot, mattress, playpen, stroller, sterilizer, food warmer, baby clothes, diaper bag, toys, all baby skincare like shampoo, nappy cream, body lotion etc !!!
hahaha...now left diapers, napkins, bath tub, towels...just happily shopping every time i am out!
wahahaha.. hotmilktea, you are on shopping spree.. fun hor.. btw, where did you buy the baby cot and how much is it (if you dun mind sharing) ?