EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

nature59

My boy started feeding every 2 hrs on 90ml of milk. Sometimes fm can last until 2.5 to 3 hrs. Day time is tiring because not much time to rest and I'm trying to reestablish my 3 hrs pumping which is really tough. Also been disobeying my confinement rules recently. Started wearing shorts during the day, too hot to be true n also bathing with herbs once every 3 days with shampooing of hair as well otherwise hair too smelly, cannot take it. I'll probably order confinement catering after this month to continue with the bu and also to make life easier for myself when taking care of baby alone
Same here, have been showering and washing hair once in 2 days. Besides being hygenic, i feel that if we feel good then we can take care of bb better.

nature59

Hey mummies, my bb was screaming for milk every 2 hrs last night and he's on 90-100ml fm.. wonder if its time to up the intake?

teriwinkle

I have been gg out lately. It's really hard to stick to a regular pumping schedule. What's more, my girl doesn't really latch so I feel engorged whole day. Not sure what to do.

Katherine57:725618 said:
My boy started feeding every 2 hrs on 90ml of milk. Sometimes fm can last until 2.5 to 3 hrs. Day time is tiring because not much time to rest and I'm trying to reestablish my 3 hrs pumping which is really tough. Also been disobeying my confinement rules recently. Started wearing shorts during the day, too hot to be true n also bathing with herbs once every 3 days with shampooing of hair as well otherwise hair too smelly, cannot take it. I'll probably order confinement catering after this month to continue with the bu and also to make life easier for myself when taking care of baby alone

nature59

Hi Nature, sucking milk bottle in 45mins is quite long. Mine took around 20mins, I'm using pigeon. Did you make sure your boy continue to suckle the nipple and not stop for some time?
Yeah we found out that the flow wasn't that gd thats why he took so long.. we do stop n burp him if he falls asleep.

Hi nature, my boy also drinking abt 90ml every 2 hrs. If bm, will be less than 2 hrs. I read that they have growth spurts around 3-4 weeks, 6 weeks and later also. During this period, they will increase milk intake so just feed accordingly. If u r worried abt over feeding then feed more often with lesser volume. I usually feed him 90ml then never top up. Then when he's hungry will feed again

Teriwinkle, have fun!! Do let me know ur reviews on the caterer! I should be ordering from them as well

Btw I found this Info from website the other day. The amount of milk that a baby should drink. The min is 2.5oz x baby weight in pounds. That's the Amt for whole day so u just divide by the number of feeding to get ave volume per feed.

nature59

Hi nature, my boy also drinking abt 90ml every 2 hrs. If bm, will be less than 2 hrs. I read that they have growth spurts around 3-4 weeks, 6 weeks and later also. During this period, they will increase milk intake so just feed accordingly. If u r worried abt over feeding then feed more often with lesser volume. I usually feed him 90ml then never top up. Then when he's hungry will feed again

Teriwinkle, have fun!! Do let me know ur reviews on the caterer! I should be ordering from them as well
Thanks Katherine!

Hi All

my bb's backside is red at the rectum hole coz she keep having small poo when she fart. Can the destini cream help? Any recommendation? Tks :)

Hi mummies,does using pacifier affect baby's latching during breastfeeding? I'm doing half latch and half bottlefeed using tommee tippee bottle which is supposed to prevent nipple confusion. But after using bottle I find the way baby suckles at the breast is different already, so I'm worried that introducing the pacifier would worsen it. Any mummies can share on this?

Hi nature, after saying that my boy drank 90ml every 2 hrs, his tummy is quite bloated today. Any mummies also experienced bloated tummy?? Any solution since cannot apply Ru Yi oil now since he's less than a month according to mil.

nature59

Hi nature, after saying that my boy drank 90ml every 2 hrs, his tummy is quite bloated today. Any mummies also experienced bloated tummy?? Any solution since cannot apply Ru Yi oil now since he's less than a month according to mil.
I have been applying Ru Yi oil on bb. How do u know he's bloated?

joasiss

Katherine57:725799 said:
Ive also been applying the oil and it looks like it makes him feel better.

joasiss

barneybaby:725757 said:
Hi All

my bb's backside is red at the rectum hole coz she keep having small poo when she fart. Can the destini cream help? Any recommendation? Tks :)
Ive been using weleda cream and when my baby's butt gets a little red, we apply desitin and it clears up quite fast. I think its effective.