EDD Nov 2012 mummies here

teriwinkle

I don't have much cravings and just eat normally, only unless my appetite is exceptionally huge which is quite occasional. But I still gain 7+kg. Hope all the weight goes to my baby lol.

teriwinkle

Haha B zhai! You wanna take over? :p

I love veggies and mine's a girl! If this is true, then Ibie must love to eat veggies too lol. While the rest not.

ladynana

Hi gals ... For mine, it seems true ... I are lesser meat ever since I'm pregnant and my friend did told me that eating more meat is a boy and it turned out its really a BOY!! :)

teriwinkle

ladynana:668165 said:
hi gals ... For mine, it seems true ... I are lesser meat ever since i'm pregnant and my friend did told me that eating more meat is a boy and it turned out its really a boy!! :)
hahahaha!!

B zhai

Wat abt other mummies? Is it true? I like ytf now. Let's make a guess if mines a girl
Or boy. Haha!

ryuichi

Me? Before pregnant, I used to eat veggies everyday, but now? I need to force my self to eat a small veggie! It seems true to me! Lol :D

Ibie

Strange I dun really eat vege, especially those leafy ones though I am having a gal now. I will start from tmr onwards! Yes all mummies with gals will work harder the next one for a baby boy! Thanks teriwinkle for consolidating the info!

I'm having a boy! :)

The sonographer said all is fine except his tummy circumference is in the higher percentile of 95%, hubby said baby is obese! And I ate too much hahaha

Ok the topic of eating, I eat about 4-5 meals a day, maybe I really should cut down on my carbs. Also eating multi-vits n calcium on top of that. Do I eat more meat now?? Hmm I think it's the same as before bah, there are times I will crave for salad also :)

teriwinkle

Nature - Boy
Ibie - Girl
Teriwinkle - Girl
Ryuichi - Boy
Babyeskimo - Boy
Joasiss - Boy
Chaw - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
Katherine - Boy

Last edited:
The gynae and sonographer did tell us before that it highly a boy so we did kind of expected it.

MummyValerie, yah... My gynae review is next week, I suspect she is going to ask me to cut down on my carb intake or take small frequent meals... Haiz

D0lphinz

Just went for my 20th week check and gynae say probably baby girl! But going for detail scan to double confirm next week. Hehe..

teriwinkle

Nature - Boy
Ibie - Girl
Teriwinkle - Girl
Ryuichi - Boy
Babyeskimo - Boy
Joasiss - Boy
Chaw - Boy
Ladynana - Boy
Katherine - Boy
D0lphinz - Girl (Tentative)